我不记得了
I don't remember.
这也是犯罪吗
Is that a crime?
抱歉 主任
I'm sorry, Director.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs...
210卡路里的热量
210 calories,
20克蛋白质和9克碳水化合物
20 grams of protein and nine carbs.
什么 Abbs
What, Abbs?
那是 自爱牌蛋白棒的营养数据
It's the nutritional data for a Self Love protein bar.
我从Kalorie Kapture上
I got the information off
获取的信息
Kalorie Kapture.
好吧 你得解释一下
Okay, you're gonna have to explain that.
那是一个根据你拍摄的食物照片
It's an app where you take pictures
记录食谱的一款手♥机♥应用
of your food to keep track of your diet.
拍摄了他最后一餐的照片
By taking a picture of his last meal,
我们的受害者解开了自己的谋杀案
our victim solved his own murder.
看仔细点
Look closer.
-那是你的手指 -不错的指甲
- Those are your fingers. - Nice nail color.
那是什么配色 时髦的小丑
What is that, Sassy Clown
还是脸红的公鸡
or Blushing Rooster?
查查时间戳
Check the time stamp.
那是下午1:05
It's 1:05 p.m.
那是他的午饭 你帮他拿着好让他拍照
That's his lunch. You held it up for him.
攻击发生时你正在汽车旅馆
You were at the motel at the time of the attack.
你听到了市长跟Max
You overheard the mayor arguing with Max
关于关闭基地的争吵
about the base closing.
那是你第一次听到那件事
It's the first you ever heard about it.
所以你跟他对质
So, you confronted him
你想让Max改变心意
and you tried to get Max to change his mind.
Max不打算那么做 对吗
Max wouldn't do that, would he?
那是个意外 好吗
It was an accident. Okay?
我打了他 但是他还好
I hit him, but-but he was okay.
他走开了
He walked away.
我要个律师
I want a lawyer.
现在
Now.
嗯
Mmm.
这薯条是最好吃的
These chips are the greatest.
这叫薯片 Ellie
They're called crisps, Ellie.
薯片
Crisps.
这是什么情况
What are we looking at?
呃 我不得不借了些Nick的衣服
Uh... I had to borrow some of Nick's clothes.
-嗯 -怎么 他需要衣服
- Hmm. - What? He needed clothes.
嗨 我们要去健身馆 你们要不要一起
Hey, we're going to the gym if you guys want to join.
我很好 我在家做瑜伽
Yeah, I'm okay. I do yoga at home.
我是不是闻到一股 基情的味道
Do I smell a... a budding bromance?
-什么 -你管这叫基情
- What? - You call it bromance,
我管这叫折磨
I call it trouble.
哦
Oh.
-我去拿手♥机♥ -好的
- I'm just gonna get my phone. - All right.
我在下边跟你汇合 伙计
I'll meet you down there, mate.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 我说 呃
Hey. It's, uh,
很高兴看到你在这里安顿下来
nice to see you getting settled in here.
难说
Hardly.
我能不能问问你
Can I ask you,
你想不想 呃 志愿加入
did you, um, volunteer
一个叫做Willoughby的海军计划
for a Navy operation called Willoughby?
我是说 他们只招收
I mean, they were only looking for recruits that were
喜欢冒险的新兵 你知道吗
willing to take risks, you know?
这就像个 自杀任务
It's like a... suicide mission.
我知道自己参与了什么
I know what I signed up for.
我有我的原因
I have my reasons.
所以
So...
你想聊聊
you want to talk?
这里有一些制♥造♥企业
There are a few manufacturing firms
想在那片区域落户
looking to lay down roots in the area.
如果Brighton基地关闭了 可能挺合适的
If Brighton closes, it might be a good fit.
你就不能停下手中的活吗
You ever stop working?
等你停了我就停
I'll stop when you stop.
我在倒酒呢 我已经下班了
I'm pouring drinks. I'm done.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
你从未回答过你为什么对我个人有如此大的兴趣
You never answered why you took such a personal interest in me.
这个嘛
Well, it has...
跟你筹款投票没什么关系
nothing to do with your appropriations vote.
没有
No.
是因为你的妻子
It was because of your wife.
Jackie Vance
Jackie Vance
六年前建立了一个公益组织
started a nonprofit organization six years ago,
一个家庭暴♥力♥庇护所
a domestic violence shelter.
她过世以后 这个组织就失去了领导
It's been without a chairperson since her passing.
你做过功课
You do your research.
你也是
So do you.
我不能接受那个位置
I can't take the position.
我跟第九区的好人们
I made a deal with the good people
做过承诺
of the ninth district
要把我百分百的精力放在他们身上
to focus 100% of my efforts on them.
但我确实有一些朋友
But I do have some friends.
哦 我很想听听他们的情况
Well, I would love to hear about them.
等我们
Over...
在你发霉的办公室喝完酒以后
drinks in your musty office?
好的
Okay.
一起吃一个安静的晚餐如何
How about a quiet dinner?
等了这么久才问 Leon
Took you long enough to ask, Leon.
对啊 政♥治♥嘛
Yeah, it's politics.
-嗯哼 -差不多吧
- Mm-hmm. - Give or take.
寿司还是意大利餐
Sushi or Italian?
我恨寿司
I hate sushi.
-那就吃意大利餐了 -好的
- Italian it is. - Done.
但是我请客
But I'm paying.
嗯
Mm.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表