a bio-anthropological phenomenon on one's table.
是吗
Yeah?
我以为这就是一个死掉的老家伙
I thought it was just an old dead guy.
这人可不老 Jethro 我觉得他大概在40岁上
Well, he's not old, Jethro. I'd put him in his 40s.
Palmer正在从一个复水化的手指上
Dr. Palmer is pursuing identification
查询死者身份
from a rehydrated finger.
-你找到死因了吗 -他要么是
- You got a cause of death? - It's either
死于顶骨受到的钝器击伤
this blunt force injury to the parietal bone
要么死于颈动脉被切断
or a severed carotid artery.
凶手 也就是我们认为的那个疯子Triff
The killer, whom we all assume is this madman Triff,
手法 非常彻底
was, well, quite thorough.
没法估计他是多久前被害的吗
No ballpark on how long ago he was killed?
木乃伊状态使得这事很棘手
Well, mummification makes that quite tricky.
但是 如果非得估计的话
But, if I must, I'd ballpark it
我觉得应该是10到15年前
between ten and 15 years ago.
不错的估计 医生 确切地说 就是15年
Nice ballparking, Doctor. It's 15 years, to be exact.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为他就是那时候失踪的 刚刚确认了身份
'Cause that's when he disappeared. ID just came back
他是Logan Pruitt
as Logan Pruitt,
在2002年被报失踪
first reported missing in 2002.
Pruitt 那个不干净的说客吗
Pruitt. That crooked lobbyist guy?
是的 我好想想起来这个名字了
Yes, I seem to recall that name.
这是什么 医生
W-What is this here, Doctor?
他肚子里有什么东西
Something in his stomach.
啊 确实有什么东西
Ah, something indeed.
脱水的皮肤非常有弹性
Desiccated skin is very resilient.
这是把钥匙吗
Is that a key?
腐蚀得很严重
Badly corroded.
他一定是死前吞下去的
He must have swallowed it before he died.
哦 谁会把钥匙吞下去
Ow. Who would swallow a key?
去吧 把它送给Abby
Go. Get it to Abby.
Logan Pruitt
Logan Pruitt.
D.B. Cooper之后
One of the most notorious fugitives
最著名的逃犯之一 我们竟然找到他了
since D.B. Cooper, and we found him?
在我床下找到的
Found him under my bed.
我无法想象你的经历
I cannot imagine that experience,
McGee探员 但是我们完全不知道
Agent McGee, but there's no telling
这个发现会把事情导向哪里
where this discovery might lead.
抱歉 我可能在国外待太久了
I'm sorry. I may have been out of the country for too long,
不过我是不是唯一一个不知道这个Logan Pruitt是谁的人
but am I the only one who doesn't know who this Logan Pruitt is?
我把时间留给你们去给他做讲解 Gibbs
I'll gonna leave the rest of you to fill him in. Gibbs?
随时跟我汇报 我得去赶个午餐
Keep me filled in, too. I've got a lunch meeting.
Pruitt曾是一个南非出口方面的强力说客
Pruitt was a high- powered lobbyist
也是国会山上一股重要力量
for South African exports and a major player on Capitol Hill.
直到Pretoria Heist出现
That was until the Pretoria Heist.
哦 这个我听说过
Oh, that I'd heard of.
杜勒斯机场的运输机上
Millions in African diamonds
被偷了价值百万的非洲钻石
stolen from a cargo plane in Dulles.
飞机是被包的
Chartered the plane,
这让他立即成为了嫌疑犯
which made him an instant suspect,
但是FBI没能证明这一点
but the FBI could never prove it.
当他两个月后消失不见
When he disappeared two months later,
人人都认为
everyone just assumed
他带着全部赃物离开了这个国家
that he, he just left the country with all the loot.
但是我们现在知道 他是...
But now we know he was...
他是在我床下
That he was under my bed.
你会熬过去吗 McGee
You gonna be okay over there, McGee?
是的 正在努力克服
Yeah, working on it.
好 克服得快一点 我需要你集中精力
Yeah, work faster. I need you focused.
好的 我好了 我没事了
Okay. I am. I'm done.
Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs 好了 首先第一点
Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs. Okay, first of all,
Logan Pruitt就在McGee的床下 这可真够疯狂的
how crazy that Logan Pruitt was underneath McGee's bed?
Abby 你追踪到钥匙了吗
Abby, you trace the key?
我正要说到这里呢 那个 呃 序列号♥ 被胃酸
I'm getting there. The, uh, serial number was burned off
腐蚀掉了
by the stomach acid.
但是这个大一点的数字还是很清楚的
But this bigger number here is quite clear.
二 零 三 可能是个保险柜或者储物柜
Two-zero-three. Could be a safe or a locker.
保险箱吗
Safety deposit box?
可能吧 我是说 尺寸合适
Could be. I mean, it's the right size.
我们突然就开始
Are we suddenly on the trail
追踪Pretoria的钻石了吗【注:南非首都】
of the Pretoria diamonds?
看到了吗 一个被埋藏的宝藏 我就知道
You see? A buried treasure. I knew it.
来吧 McGee 我们去找它们
Come on, McGee. Let's go find 'em.
-好消息吗 -嗯
- Good news? - Mm.
真是太棒了
That's amazing.
如果你们部门
If your agency solves
解决了Pretoria劫案
the Pretoria Heist,
你就稳操胜券了
you're a made man.
我们不要太超前
Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
我记得自己第一年来国会山的时候
I remember Pruitt trolling the halls of Congress
Pruitt控制着国会大厅
my first year on the Hill.
他一定是一个八面玲珑的人
He definitely gave off a slippery vibe.
你好吗 Jenna
How are you, Jenna?
你好 Pete
Hello, Pete.
议员Peter Sha
Congressman Peter Shaw,
呃 NCIS主任Leon Vance
uh, NCIS Director Leon Vance.
议员 很荣幸
Congressman, it's a pleasure.
请叫我Pete吧 你这样的明星
Pete, please. Rock stars like you
应该直接跳过那些形♥式♥主♥义♥
get to skip all the formalities.
Jenna对你只有极高的赞颂 没说过别的 Leon
Jenna has nothing but high praise, Leon.
听说你正在考虑加入我们卑微的行列 这是真的吗
Is it true you're considering joining our humble ranks?
考虑 这个词的程度可能有些过
Considering might be a little strong.
呃 衡量 可能更合适一些
Um, pondering might be a little more accurate.
用词谨慎得就像个天生的公职人员
Parsing words like a born public servant.
你可能天生就是干这个的
You might be a natural.
呃 嗨 Pete 你有没有碰巧跟Logan Pruitt
Uh, hey, Pete, did you ever happen to cross paths
打过交道
with Logan Pruitt?
是的 那可真是个名声响当当的人物
Yeesh. There's a blast from the past.
当然不是什么好名声 为什么问这个
And not a good one. Why do you ask?
呃 我们就是在感叹
Uh, we were just marveling
没人能抓住他 是吧
that no one ever caught him, did they?
这个嘛 无论他用他的财产买♥♥了个什么样的热带小岛
Well, whatever tropical island he bought with his riches,
我们就祈祷岛上有个活火山好了
let's hope it has an active volcano.
我们找时间吃个午饭吧 Leon 我会带你到处转转
Let's do lunch sometime, Leon. I'll see you around campus.
Pete 很高兴遇到你
Pete, it's a pleasure to meet you.
吓我一跳
Scared me there.
以为你要泄露秘密了呢
Thought you were about to spill the beans.
你知道我从不泄密
You know I'd never.
但是当Pruitt的新闻出来以后
But when the Pruitt news gets out,
媒体会铺天盖地报道这件事的
the media's gonna be all over it.
也会报道你
And you.
倒霉
Bummer.
我把胡子和别的都刮过了
I shaved and everything.
嗯
Huh?
龙猫呢
Where's Chinchilla?
她非常可口
She was delicious.
找到你的伙计了 Pruitt
Found your buddy, Pruitt.
哦 你一定是个大人物 是吧
Ooh. You must be the big gun, huh?
是啊 银发狐狸
Yeah. Silver fox,
有点太明显了
little bit too obvious.
我把你归类为中等长度的草原狼
I'd put you in mid-length coyote.
你把他埋在我的地板下面
You buried him under my floor.
没有 我为什么要那么做
No, why would I do that?
你说呢
You tell us.
哦 我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
我想我至少要知道
I'm going to at least need to know
你们有了某种推理
that you have some kind of a theory.
Pruitt知道你的假皮草生意
How's this? Pruitt knew about your bogus furrier business
他正好需要一个搭档一起抢一些东西
and needed a partner to intercept a shipment.
于是你派了三个暴徒去偷钻石
You sent three goons to steal the diamonds,
然后送给Pruitt保管 这个如何
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表