是吗 嗯 我没注意呢
Really? Hmm. I didn't notice.
没错 Ellie可是个神枪手 幸亏她是我们这边的
Yeah, Ellie's a deadeye. Glad she's on our side.
-啊 她来了 -早上好
- Ah, there she is. - Morning.
Quinn 你错过了今早的一场很严重枪战
Hey, Quinn, you missed a serious gunplay this morning.
哦
Oh.
说真的 你去哪了
Really, though, where were you?
额 去了一个叫做不关你事的角落
Uh, at the corner of mind your own business.
哦
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
你们不会相信发生了什么
You won't believe what that was about.
将军让你去追查那个 用勒索软件感染了他笔记本的
The admiral asked you to track down the computer hacker
电脑黑客吗
who infected his laptop with ransomware?
是的 你走了以后他就给Vance主任打了电♥话♥
Yeah, he called Vance after you left.
Gibbs正在上边呢
Gibbs is up there right now.
-这人没完了 -他的笔记本呢
- This guy won't let up. - Where's his laptop?
我没带来 我告诉他自己什么都做不了
I didn't take it. I told him there's nothing I could do.
-你做得对 McGee -谢谢 老大
- You did the right thing, McGee. - Thank you, boss.
-Quinn -嗯哼
- Quinn. - Mm-hmm.
你还好吗
Are you good?
-还需要更多的时间吗 -不了 谢谢
- You need more time? - No, thank you.
哦 是将军
Oh, the admiral.
看起来他终于幡然悔悟了
Looks like he finally came to his senses.
艾略特病毒
The Elliott Virus
已经加密了你的设备 无法破解...
has encrypted your device with an unbreakable...
不不不不不不不
No, no. No, no, no, no, no.
-等等 刚刚发生了什么 -这是...
- Wait, what just happened? - Is that...
等等 每个人听好 关闭你们的WIFI
Wait. Everyone, listen up. Get off your Wi-Fis.
我们都连接在同一网络上
We're all connected on the same network.
如果我的设备被感染了
If I got infected...
购买♥♥破解码 否则你永远失去你的数据
Purchase a decryption key or lose your data forever.
购买♥♥破解码 否则永远失去你的数据
Purchase a decryption key or lose your data forever.
我们都被黑了
We all got hacked.
你故意用电脑病毒
You intentionally infected an NCIS agent
感染NCIS探员的设备
with a computer virus?
我想试着激励他
I was trying to motivate him.
用犯重罪的方法吗 5条重罪
By committing a felony? Five felonies?
我只想发给Tim一个人的
I meant to send it to Tim only.
病毒会扩散的
Viruses spread.
你是想处罚我
Are you going after me
-还是找到那个始作俑者 -可以同时做
- or the hacker that started this? - We could do both.
我努力把病毒传播范围
Look, I was able
控制在我们队伍的设备中
to contain the virus to only our team.
机密文件没有泄露危险 所有数据都有备份
Nothing classified is at risk; all data's backed up.
即便如此 我不认为将军
That said, I don't suspect our admiral
会在没有正当理由的情况下
would have done something so foolish
做出如此蠢事
without a very good reason.
有些照片
It's photographs.
我妻子的照片 愿她安息
Of my wife, God rest her soul.
我一旦丢失就无法找回的记忆
Memories I can't get back.
我想要把它们打印出来
I meant to print them out.
这就是为什么我们要抓住这个黑客
That's why we have to get this guy.
长官 我们整个网络犯罪小组都在处理这个案子
Sir, we have our entire cyber crime unit working on this,
但是在明天之前抓住凶手
but as far as getting our hacker by tomorrow,
这是不可能的
it's just impossible.
没有什么是不可能的 Tim
Nothing is impossible, Tim.
做个假设 如何才能清除
Hypothetically, how would someone defeat
这个勒索病毒
this ransomware virus?
请告诉我
Humor me.
只有一种方法
Well, there's only one way,
找到电脑服务器的实际物理位置
and that would be to find the physical location
从那里把服务器关掉
of the computer server hosting it, shut it down from there.
这个服务器可以在世界上的任何一个地方吗
And this server could operate from anywhere?
世界上的任何一个角落
Anywhere in the world.
这就是为什么大部分人选择付那500美元
That's why most people pay the $500.
这不值得花时间和精力去清除
It's not worth the time and energy to fight.
支付赎金也许是
Well, paying the ransom may be
老百姓的做法 McGee探员
the answer for civilians, Agent McGee,
但是政♥府♥不能
but the government's not in the business
资助恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
of financing terrorists.
并且请不要搞错
And make no mistake, that's exactly
这些黑客就是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
what these hackers are.
Gibbs 你的队伍有案子吗
Gibbs, is your team working on a case?
现在有了
We are now.
没有手♥机♥好难受啊
It's so weird without cell phones.
是的 还没有笔记本电脑
Yeah, and not laptop.
这些台式机还可以用
Well, the desktops still work.
它们链接在不同的网络上
They're hardwired to a different network.
一次性手♥机♥ 明天我们就有新的智能手♥机♥了
Burn phones, till we get our new smartphones tomorrow.
认真的吗
Seriously?
这让我想起了我的卧底时光
This takes me back to my undercover days.
我说
I mean,
这些东西有什么用
what do you even do with these things?
打电♥话♥
Call people.
-老大 给你 -不 我不用
- Boss? - No, I'm good.
没法被黑
Hack-proof.
翻盖手♥机♥
Flip phone.
我们对这个勒索软件都知道些什么
What do we know about ransomware?
这是中艾略特病毒的截图
Well, this is a screen- grab of the Elliott virus.
这个病毒以前从未出现过 是个新病毒
It's not on anyone's radar, so it's new.
我尝试着追查IP地址
I'm trying to trace the I.P. address,
但黑客的IP一直在
but the hacker has hopped
位于俄♥罗♥斯♥的多个代理服务器间跳跃
through multiple proxies, all located in Russia.
还有 Gibbs MI6在
Also, Gibbs, MI6 has
莫斯科有一个
a guy in Moscow
反网络恐怖袭击专家
who specializes in counter-cyberterrorism.
你只要发布命令 我就去MTAC联♥系♥他
Say the word, and I can get him in MTAC.
75%的勒索软件
75% of all ransomware
都起源于俄♥罗♥斯♥
originates in Russia.
这是国家自豪感的一个来源
It's a source of national pride.
这是特别探员Gibbs和McGee
Special Agent Gibbs and McGee,
这位是MI6情报官Ian Lipovetskiy
MI6 Intel Officer Ian Lipovetskiy.
我把这个称为俄♥罗♥斯♥入侵
I call it, um, the Russian invasion.
他们甚至都不用离开舒适的老窝
They penetrate your borders without ever leaving
就可以渗透进你的国境线
the comfort of their gulag.
你见过这个病毒吗 探员
Do you recognize the virus, Officer?
不 从没见过
No. Never seen it before.
但我认为这个黑客
But I think that your hacker is
-来自你们那儿 -是美国人吗 为什么
- from your side of the pond. - An American? Why?
这个警告声音是电脑合成的
The warning voice is computer-generated,
但它为什么会带俄♥罗♥斯♥口音呢
so why does it have a Russian accent?
这个证据不是很有力
That's pretty thin evidence.
我还有更多
Well, I have more.
这个勒索页本身 没有任何拼写错误
The, uh, the ransom page itself, it doesn't have any typos.
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑客的要挟信息通常
The Russian hackers' demands tend to be
充满了错误的拼写和语法
full of misspellings or improper syntax,
但这个从语法上讲是完美的
but this is grammatically perfect.
你有什么看法
What do you suggest?
我的同事Clint Asher
Well, my counterpart, Clint Asher,
在兰利为你们的政♥府♥做事
who works for your government, operates out of Langley.
如果他不能帮你们 就没人可以了
If he can't help you, no one can.
这就是一切发生的地方
And this is where it all happens.
这里到处是橙色
Well, it's certainly very orange.
是的
Yeah.
她在那里
And there she is.
喔哦 我怎么告诉你的
Uh-oh. What did I tell you?
她看到我一点都不兴奋
Not exactly thrilled to see me.
不 不是不兴奋
No, not not thrilled.
亲爱的 我知道这有点过分
Oh, darling, I know this is going over the line,
我知道这完全是禁止的
I know this is totally verboten,
但我记得上次十万火急的事儿
but I remembered what the 911 was about,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表