So maybe you wanted to end it all.
让几百个人陪你一起死
Take a few hundred people with you.
我没有让这次袭击成真
I didn't make the attack real.
我是一个悲观主义者 但不是杀人狂
I'm pessimistic, not homicidal.
你说‘西红柿’我说‘恐♥怖♥主♥义♥’
Well, you say "tomato," I say "terrorist."
你的工作让你可以接触到沙林
Your work gives you access to sarin.
是的
Yes.
但是国土安♥全♥部♥监视着十几个实验室
But Homeland oversees a dozen lab facilities.
Earl有所有的权限
Earl had access.
而且Abby是怎么回事
And what about Abby?
邪恶的Abby
Evil Abby?
她的权限可是非常高
Her security clearance is high enough.
是她标记了所有的炸♥弹♥
She's the one who labeled the bombs.
我只是跟着她的指示来做
I was just following her instructions.
你知道 如果她要独占功劳
You know, if she's gonna take the credit,
她也应该扛下所有的指控
she should take the blame.
仅供参考 我认为她整一套哥特式的计划
FYI, I think her whole Goth thing
只是在哭着求帮助
is really just a cry for help.
Greta说什么
Greta said what?
我... 我哪里哥特了
I'm... I'm not a Goth.
没有带着我的项圈 我感觉有点像是全♥裸♥着
I am feeling a little bit naked without my choker on.
在这之后我能回家换衣服吗
Can I go home and change after this?
你确定不想
Are you sure you don't want
在会议室接受讯问吗
to do this in the conference room?
不 不
No. No!
不要特殊对待
No special treatment.
我一样有罪
I am just as guilty.
不
No.
所以这所有事情都是你的主意
So this whole thing was your idea?
邪恶的Abby是很聪明的 Gibbs
Evil Abby was smart, Gibbs.
-我一点也不为这个感到骄傲 -有人利用了你
- I'm not proud of it. - Someone used you.
但不是Earl
It was not Earl.
-他给了你那些气球 -是的
-He gave you the balloons -Yes.
他把气球留在了酒店的房♥间
He left them for me in the hotel room.
-那是你的任务 -是的
- That was your task? - Yes.
送一束鲜花到乐队的化妆室
A flower delivery to the band's dressing room.
我制♥作♥了这个标志
I had this-this logo made
而且我还和Sterile Puppets的鼓手交了朋友
And I'm friends with the Sterile Puppets' drummer,
他说乐队经常会收到礼物
and he said that, that bands get gifts
来自粉丝和当地的一些公♥司♥
delivered from-from fans and local businesses all the time.
-是的 保安会扫描包裹 -是的 然后他们
-Yes. Security scans packages. -Yes, and then they,
他们检查一切认为是违法或危险的东西
they swab them for anything that's illegal or dangerous,
所以我必须要跳出框架想问题 懂吗
so I had to think outside the box, you know?
-气球 -他们没有使用
-Balloons.-They don't set off
金属检测器
metal detectors.
如果只用X光扫描 那么...
If someone were to X-ray them, then...
数量极少的液体不会被发现
the small amount of liquid would never show up.
保安也不会怀疑
Security didn't suspect anything.
原谅我 Gibbs 我非常罪恶
Forgive me, Gibbs. I've sinned.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是的 但是你知道 那个时候
Yeah, but, you know, at the time,
它看起来很有趣 你知道吗
it was, like, fun, you know?
我很享受
I had fun.
也许是因为这个原因 所以我忘记了什么
Maybe 'cause of that, I-I missed something.
我有可能杀死那么多人
I could've killed so many people.
那些用来制♥作♥液体沙林的化学品
The chemicals used to make liquid sarin
比最后的产物更危险
are arguably more dangerous than the final product.
更不用说制♥造♥所需要的花费
Not to mention the considerable cost of manufacture.
1995年 在日本
In 1995, in Japan,
一个邪教花费数百万买♥♥了一个设备
a cult spent millions on a facility.
介意我加入你吗 Ducky医生
You mind if I join you, Dr. Ducky?
哦 乐意之至 Reeves探员
Oh, by all means, Agent Reeves.
我只是在向我们这位朋友解释
Yeah, I was just explaining to our friend here
不像某些外国势力宣称的那样
that despite the claims of certain foreign powers,
液体沙林不能在厨房♥里制♥作♥
liquid sarin cannot be made in the kitchen.
Abby说少量的几滴就会致命
Abby says mere drops can be deadly.
是的 液体暴露在空气中会立刻蒸发
Yeah, the liquid evaporates when it's exposed to the air.
被直接吸入会导致
Direct inhalation can cause a buildup
乙酰胆碱在神经系统里积累
of acetylcholine in the nervous system.
身体所有功能就会关闭
The body can shut down,
在一分钟以内
mm, in under a minute.
-肮脏的勾当 -是的
-Nasty business.-Yeah.
你是不是来自Brumarket
Do you come from Brumarket?
你的口音
Uh, your accent.
你是不是在伯明翰长大
Did you grow up in Birmingham?
这听起来像是鉴定
That sounds like judgment.
不不不
No, no, no.
我以为你的姓氏是Mallard
I thought your last name was Mallard,
而不是Higgins
not Higgins.
萧伯纳的《卖♥♥花女》
Shaw's Pygmalion.
你知道这个
You know it?
差不多是我的传记了
Practically my biography.
但是我更喜欢《窈窕淑女》
Although I do prefer
My Fair Lady.
你喜欢音乐剧
Are you a fan of musicals?
不 不 我喜欢奥黛丽·赫本
No, no. Audrey Hepburn.
-嗯 -但是我觉得
- Mm. - Although I think
我们应该把注意力放到案子上
we should stick to the case at hand.
是的 好吧
Yes, let's.
我可以确认
I can confirm
死亡的原因
the cause of death.
-被沙林毒死 -是的
- Sarin poisoning. - Yes.
但是唯一残余的沙林 在他嘴的周围
But the only sarin residue is around his mouth.
他是不是喝了沙林 自杀
Did he drink it? Suicide?
我们在他喉咙里发现了纤维
We found fibers in his throat,
他的脖子周围也有淤青
and there are these bruises around his neck.
如果纤维是来自毛巾或者是碎布
Well, if the fibers are from a towel or rag,
这意味着他被人抓住了脖子
it could mean he was grabbed by the neck
把沙林塞进了他的嘴里
and sarin held in his mouth.
最后的分♥析♥还要等Sciuto女士回到她的
Well, final analysis will have to wait till Ms. Sciuto
实验室才可以进行
returns to her lab.
但是如果这是谋杀
But if this was murder,
Earl可能是无辜的
Earl could be innocent.
又或者他有帮凶
Or he wasn't working alone.
没错
Right.
那就再见了 医生
Ta-Ra, then, Doctor.
回头见
T.T.F.N.
对于外行人来说 它的意思是
To the uninitiated, that means
回头见
Ta-Ta For Now.
Ellie 你找我
Ellie. You called me.
是的 我检查完这辆货车
Yeah. Uh, I finished with the van
发现了Earl的手提电脑
and found Earl's laptop.
有密♥码♥ 但McGee可以解决
It's password-protected, but McGee can handle it.
好的 有什么问题吗
Okay. What's the problem?
是我没有找到的东西
Well, it's what I didn't find.
没有更多的沙林了
No more sarin.
-什么 很糟糕吗 -是的 因为这个
-What, that's a bad thing? - Yes. Because of this.
看起来像是从一个实验室的容器上撕下来的
Looks like it was peeled off of a lab container.
15cc沙林 就比如
15 cc's is like
一瓶指甲油那么多 但是
a bottle of nail polish, but...
足够充斥这里整个空间了
it's enough sarin to fill this room.
气球里有多少
How much was in the balloons?
几滴 而且杀死Earl不需要用太多
Drops. And it wouldn't have taken much to kill Earl.
那就还剩下很多
That's a lot left over.
足够杀死上百个人
Enough to kill hundreds.
案件有新的进展吗
Update on our current case?
是的 没错
Right. Yes.
一个国土安♥全♥部♥的智囊团被要求执行一次假的恐怖袭击
A Homeland think tank was asked to execute a fake terror attack.
来测试安保系统
To test security.
只不过袭击不是假的
Except the attack wasn't so fake.
有人换了一个炸♥弹♥ 放了真的沙林到气球里
Someone switched out a bomb, put real sarin
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表