就像便条上写的那样 我是来为老鼠道歉的
Just like the note says, I went to apologize for the rat.
以及为杀了Max Sanders
And for killing Max Sanders?
不是
No.
等等
Wait,
这事儿跟酒店有关吗
is this about the motel?
听我说 我 我只是去和他谈谈
Look, I-I only went to talk to him.
我是说 那个混♥蛋♥对他在镇上做的事撒了谎
I mean, the bastard lied about what he was doing in my town!
我只是去问事实
I just wanted to hear the truth.
我们也是
So do we.
基地将被迫关停
The base is on the chopping block.
你知道一个基地的关闭对Brighton
You have any idea what a base closure can do
这样的小镇有什么影响吗
to a small town like Brighton?
这 这是...
It-it's a...
这是共生关系
it's a symbiotic relationship.
一个死了 另一个也会的
When one dies, so does the other.
喝酒的时候你有失去意识吗 Hamilton先生
Ever black out when you drink, Mr. Hamilton?
忘记了时间 或者忘了自己做过什么
Lose track of time or what you've done?
没有
No.
我也许可能是喝醉了
Look, I may have been drunk,
但我很确定我走的时候他还活着
but I'm sure he was alive when I left.
但是你确实打了他
But you did hit him.
真是避免犯规的好办法
Nice way around the rules.
你还记得Jed车♥库♥里的海报吗
You remember the posters in Jed's garage?
原来他也喜欢真实的东西
Turns out he likes the real thing, too.
他的驾照落在一家叫做
Left his driver's license at a strip club
Below Deck的脱衣舞酒吧 就在海军基地附近
called Below Deck, just outside the Navy base.
共生关系
Symbiotic relationship.
舞蹈演员在VIP包厢
Dancer found it between the cushions
的抱枕中发现了它
in the VIP lounge.
她确认在袭击的时间段里 Jed一直在那儿
She confirmed Jed was there during the time of the attack.
-所以他是个变♥态♥ -是的
- So he's a pervy? - Yes.
还是个醉鬼 但不是我们的凶手
And a drunk, but not our killer.
FBI在楼下等着逮捕Jed Hamilton
FBI is downstairs to arrest Jed Hamilton,
对他进行未决刑事威胁指控
pending criminal-threat charges.
只是解决了老鼠的问题 谋杀案依然未果
That solves the rat, but not the murder.
也不至于这么快就回到起点
It's way too early to be back at square one.
非常同意
Couldn't agree more.
老大 我们一直在深挖那几个
Boss, we kept digging into those who specifically
因为基地关闭而遭受最大损失的人
stood to lose the most if the base closes.
除Jed Hamilton以外的人
Other than Jed Hamilton?
记录在案的最大交易
The biggest deal on the books is
属于Drax商业地♥产♥
Drax Commercial Properties.
他们建造公♥寓♥楼和住♥宅♥区
They build apartments and housing developments.
包括一个打算在Brighton开♥发♥的
Including a $40 million subdivision
价值4千万美元的分支项目
that's supposed to go up in Brighton.
-这些是托管声明 -交易还没完成
- These are escrow statements. - Deal hasn't closed yet.
也就是说Drax地♥产♥还能把钱拿回来
Meaning Drax can get the money back.
房♥子也还没盖 所以没有任何损失
No houses have been built, so there's no loss.
这么大的交易 一定有人会有所损失
A deal that big, somebody had to lose something.
-那片地是谁在卖♥♥ -没人 老大
- Who's selling the land? - Nobody, boss.
看那里 这片土地归政♥府♥所有
Looked into that. Owned by the city.
我说的是地♥产♥中介
I'm talking about the sales agent.
代理买♥♥卖♥♥的地♥产♥中介
Well, the real estate agent who brokered the deal
应该会损失高昂的佣金
stands to lose a hefty commission.
那不止是一桩地♥产♥委托生意
It wasn't just commission on the land.
当地房♥产中介公♥司♥通过艰苦谈判
Local real estate company negotiated exclusive rights
取得了全部新房♥出♥售♥的执行权
to all the new housing sales.
那是4千万美元的2.5%啊
I mean, it's two and a half percent of $40 million.
动机足够
A lot of motive.
老大 公♥司♥由Laurie Perkins所有
Boss, company is owned by Laurie Perkins.
那个女朋友
The girlfriend.
但是我们没什么证据能把她跟谋杀案联♥系♥起来
But we don't have anything tying her to the murder.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
我还是喜欢你的另一个房♥子
I like your other place better.
我们为什么来这里
Why are we here?
我只是想来表示吊唁
I just want to pay my condolences.
好的 给你五分钟
All right, five minutes.
或者你想待多久待多久
Or you can take as long as you like.
Flemming议员
Well, Congresswoman Flemming.
我完全不知道你会来
I had no idea you were coming.
临时停靠 Perkins女士
A last-minute stop, Miss Perkins.
我们能单独呆一会吗
Can we have a moment?
呃 好的
Uh, sure.
我离开完全是因为闻到了新出炉的饼干
Only because I smell fresh cookies.
哦 在刚装♥修♥的厨房♥里刚出炉的饼干
Oh, freshly baked in a newly renovated kitchen.
-棒极了 -嗯哼
- Boom. - Mm-hmm.
在这一切发生以后
Well, after everything that's happened,
能看到一个友善的脸真是太好了
it is so nice to see a friendly face.
当然的
Mm, of course.
但我不是来表达友善的
But I'm not going to be one.
我和Max是好朋友
Max and I were good friends.
我们聊过很多
We talked a lot.
他告诉我 他在Brighton做研究的时候
He told me he'd been seeing someone
曾和一个人谈过恋爱
that he met during his research at Brighton.
Flemming女士 那是
Miss Flemming, that was...
在我核查自己的下周日程之前
I didn't make anything of it
一直没在意这件事
until I checked my schedule for next week.
Max让我参加一个
Max had me attending a ground-breaking
新住♥宅♥区奠基仪式
at that new housing development.
我查过
I checked.
-那是你的项目 -没错
- That's your baby. - Yeah.
所以你是什么意思
So what are you saying?
我从来都是心直口快
I always say what I mean.
是你杀了Max吗
Did you kill Max?
我认为你应该马上离开
I think you should leave right now.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer the question.
NCIS
NCIS.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
-没想到会见到你们 -对啊 彼此彼此
- What a surprise. - Yes. Likewise.
既然你们来了 为什么不逮捕这个人
Since you're here, why don't you arrest this woman.
等等 到底发生了什么
Wait, what the hell is going on right now?
问得好
Yeah, good question.
你当时到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
我认为Laurie Perkins杀了Max
That Laurie Perkins killed Max.
所以你一个人去找她对质
So you confronted her yourself?
我受够了一直坐在橘色房♥间里等结果
I was tired of sitting in orange rooms.
让我们做我们的工作
Let us do our job.
我在试着让她说话
I was trying to get her to talk.
然后她去拿她的包 里面有什么
And then she went for her bag. What was inside?
没有武器 只有个手♥机♥
There was no weapon. There was a phone.
我们还没有任何证据能把她跟谋杀案联♥系♥起来
We have nothing to tie this woman to the murder.
除了动机
Nothing at all except motive.
一般来说我们会把这当做优势
And normally we would use that as leverage
在审讯中攻其不备
to blindside her in interrogation.
-现在不能了 -你把我们仅有的
- Now we can't. - You have played
王牌打出去了
our only card!
-Abby -别问
- Abby... - Don't ask!
你有没有什么线索能把Laurie Perkins跟谋杀案联♥系♥起来
Do you have anything to tie Laurie Perkins in to the murder?
没有 能查的我全部查过了
No, and I'm running out of places to look.
汽车旅馆没有东西
There's nothing from the motel room,
泳池里除了受害人的手♥机♥什么都没有
there's nothing from the pool, except for the victim's phone.
你把手♥机♥修好了吗
You get it working?
修好了 但是没有短♥信♥ 没有邮件
Yes, but there's no texts, no e-mails,
没有任何有价值的东西
nothing that'll help.
好吧 那GPS或者生物特征呢
Okay, what about GPS or biometrics?
等等
Wait.
什么
What?
什么是 自爱
What's “Self Love”?
我告诉你们了 我在等Max吃午饭
I told you, I was at lunch waiting for Max.
那是什么时间
And what time was that again?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表