That's the only reason I got busted.
你在公共区域吸烟
You lit up in a public place.
是违法的
It's against the law.
很明显 马能在数英里外
Apparently, horses can
闻到Kush的味道 他们抓到了我
smell prime Kush for miles; they caught me.
- 然后离开了 - 哦 对啊
- And left you. - Oh, yeah.
就在他给我写罚单的时候
As he was writing me a ticket,
马听到灌木丛里有什么声音
the horse heard someone in the bushes.
它停下来 变得很安静
It stopped and got real quiet.
他 那匹马是个男孩子
He. Horse is a he.
好吧 他 看起来似乎发现了什么气味
Okay. He seemed to recognize a scent or something
变得很不安
and got fidgety.
所以 警官把我铐在长椅上
So, the officer cuffed me to the bench
然后让马带路
and let the horse lead the way.
然后你们就出现了 开始枪战
Then you guys showed up and the gunshots started.
你看到人了么
Did you see the person?
我只看到了一个影子
All I saw was a shadow.
一切发生得太快了
It happened real fast.
那马跑起来像个飞毛腿导弹
That horse was like a Scud missile.
一枚螺栓导弹
A stud missile.
Vance主任
Director Vance,
这位是利比里亚大使 Gabriel Moore
Liberian Ambassador Gabriel Moore.
Moore大使 很荣幸见到你
Ambassador Moore,it's a pleasure.
你可以离开了
You are dismissed.
大使 你愿意坐下...
Ambassador,would you like to sit...
Vance主任 我的国家今早上了新闻
Director Vance, my country was in the news this morning,
而我会知道的唯一原因是因为我正在看电视
and the only reason I found out was because I was watching.
为什么我国大使♥馆♥没有第一个被通知呢
Why was my embassy not first informed?
新闻报道的是一位授勋海军的谋杀案
The news reported the murder of a decorated Marine.
而那人正在与我国合作 在Gola国家森林公园工作
Who was working with my government in Gola National Forest.
对 训练野生动物管♥理♥员♥
Training wildlife rangers, yes,
但他是在这里 在华盛顿被杀的
but he was killed here in D.C.
大使 请恕我直言 您的大使♥馆♥没有很清晰的表明
Ambassador, forgive me, but your embassy was not very clear
这次会面的性质
as to the nature of this meeting.
你有什么帮助破案的线索吗
You have information to help our case?
我没有
I do not.
-那我就不懂了 - 关于什么
Then I'm confused. About what?
关于你为什么生NCIS的气
About why you're angry with NCIS.
受害者是和动物头骨一起被发现的
The victim was found with animal skulls, huh?
新闻报道中可没提到这点
That was not reported in the news.
你要在任何消息公布前先告知我
You will keep me informed before anything is made public.
这个
Well...
我只向向海军部长报告
I report to the Secretary of the Navy,
但是出于礼貌
but as a courtesy,
我很乐意及时向你提供消息
I'll be happy to keep you in the loop.
告诉你进展
I will keep you updated.
我的职责就是确保我的国家和人♥民♥
It is my duty to make sure my country and its people
在世界舞台上被公正对待
are fairly represented on the world stage.
你有什么要求
What exactly are you expecting?
我不占用你更多的时间了
I won't take up any more of your time.
主任
Director.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
Dawson 你怎么样了
Dawson. How you holding up?
Cole刚做完手术 所以 还在危险期
Cole just got out of surgery, so it's... touch and go.
但医生觉得情况比预期好多了
But the doctors thought it went better than expected.
我了解他 他很坚强 会撑下来的
I know him, he's strong. He'll make it through.
所以一旦你检测完 请立刻归还他的马靴 他很快就要用了
Which is why he's gonna need those riding boots back as soon as you finish processing them.
Jody的马铁也在我车里
I also have Jody's tack out in my truck.
现在是联合调查了 对吗
This is a joint investigation now, right?
坐
Have a seat.
我更喜欢户外办公室
I prefer an outdoor office.
我是想说 感谢你为Jody做的
I meant to say ,nice work with Jody.
你没告诉我你也喜欢马
You didn't tell me you were a horse guy.
对啊 我也不知道
Yeah, that makes two of us.
想象下你站在一匹马旁边
Something about you standing next to a horse,
看起来还挺相称的
that does seem symmetrical.
Jody 似乎也这么想
Jody seemed to think so, too.
那匹马一般对陌生人可没这么客气
That horse doesn't usually take so easily to strangers.
只是服从命令
Was just following orders.
哦 还有这个
Oh, I have this.
兽医在Jody嘴里发现的
The vet found this in Jody's mouth.
嘿 Quinn
Hey, Quinn.
那是什么
What is that?
看着像骨头或者乳牙
It looks like bone or ivory.
马在犯罪现场吃什么了吗
Did the horse eat anything at the crime scene?
所以我觉得会有帮助
That's why I thought would help.
Abbs 好的
Abbs, yeah.
这就下去
I'm on the way down.
现在
Right now.
Dawson 你在等邀请吗
Dawson, you waiting for an invitation?
公园是我的办公室 这里是你的
Well, the park is my office. This is yours.
联合办案
Joint investigation.
快点 走了
Come on, let's go.
海军军士的车
Marine gunny's car.
被发现停在离罗克溪公园很远的地方
It was found parked in a lot outside Rock Creek Park
所以 他是步行进公园的
So, he entered on foot.
我是Dawson 公园警♥察♥
Dawson, park police.
我是Abby 科学警♥察♥
Abby, science police.
有他为什么进公园的线索吗
Anything tell you why he entered the park?
我还在努力找 但是这张停车票存根
I'm still working on it,but this parking stub
是在他的挡风玻璃的一个雨刷下面发现的
was found underneath one of he windshield wiper blades.
日期是他死亡当日的晚上
It's dated the night that he died,
但是上面没有地址
but there's no address,
所以还在试图搞清这个是哪来的
so still trying to track down where that came from.
这就是你为什么打电♥话♥吗
That why you called?
-不是 -那你找到什么了
- Nope. - Then what do you got?
种族大屠♥杀♥的证据
Evidence of a genocide.
动物还是人类
Animal or human?
昆虫
Insect.
南松甲虫
The southern pine beetle.
-树木杀手 -对
- Tree killer. - Yep.
所以林务局会在虫害区喷洒一种叫做
That's why the Forest Service sprays infested areas
二氯苯醚菊酯的毒药
with a poison called permethrin.
猜猜我还在什么地方找到了这种毒药的痕迹
Guess what else had traces of permethrin on it.
怎么会呢
How?
很高兴你问了
So glad you asked.
所以 本地最近喷洒过驱虫剂的区域
So the only local area hat's recently been dusted
是亚历山大市外一个很偏远的地区
is a remote stretch of land outside of Alexandria.
那是国家森林 包裹曾经在那儿吗
That's a national forest. The bag was there?
嗯哼 两天前
Mm-hmm. Two days ago,
正好是喷药的时候
when it was sprayed.
喷洒区域内唯一的建筑物
The only structure in the spray zone
是一间护林员的旧木屋
is an old ranger shack.
谢谢 Abbs
Thanks, Abbs.
你试过用胡萝卜吗
Did you try carrots?
他的治疗怎么样了
What about his treats?
好吧 我也没办法了 但我明天会去看看的
Well, then I'm out of ideas, but I'll visit tomorrow.
谢了
Thanks.
对不起 是关于Jody的事
Sorry. Jody.
枪伤吗
Bullet wound?
只是擦伤 没有组织损伤
Just a graze, no tissue damage.
这匹马明天就可以飞奔的 但是Jody就是不肯吃东西
The horse could gallop tomorrow, but Jody won't eat.
嗯 他习惯了同一个人 骑他 喂他
Well, he's used to the same person, riding him, feeding him,
带他出去
putting him away.
他察觉到什么事不对了
He knows something's wrong.
这么说你很了解马啊
So you know your horses.
发现了轮胎痕迹
Got tire tracks.
看起来像是双载重
Looks like a dually.
有可能是 厢式货车
Box truck, maybe.
这么说你很了解车啊
So you know your trucks.
我有一辆卡车
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表