看 确实有一些事情在发生
See, something was going on.
Laura 一切都有可能发生
Laura, it could be anything.
我的直觉告诉我他的死亡不是一个意外
My gut says his death wasn't an accident.
我开始调查 问一些问题
I started looking into it and asking questions,
但是 我开始生病
but... then I got sick.
我是Collins的部门主任
I was Collins' division officer.
照看好他是我的工作
It was my job to look out for him
但是我却失败了
and I failed.
我保证过我一定会找出来发生了什么
I made a promise to find out what happened.
我不能再让他失望了
I won't fail him again.
拜托了
Please.
Gibbs 我需要你的帮助
Gibbs, I need your help.
我快要没时间了
I'm running out of time.
没有什么事情能比一个晨跑
Ooh, nothing like an early-morning run
更让你充满力量了 对吧
to energize you, am I right?
拜托 最后一个英里我们都榨干了
Man, we crushed that last mile.
你肯定吐了
You certainly perked up.
McGee和Bishop只是
Well, McGee and Bishop got, like,
只比我们快了十分钟而我们仍然打败了他们
a ten-minute start and we still beat 'em.
我是说 那可够让他们尴尬的
I mean, that's got to be embarrassing.
是的 我们能听到你
Yeah, we can hear you.
你的声音够大
You're speaking at full volume.
看 我试着警告过你们的
Look, I tried to warn you guys,
我的身体 它的功能,是另外一个等级的
my body performs at, like, a whole different level.
你知道 非天然的
You know what, it's, like, unnatural. It was like
就好像要和博尔特和杰西·柯西保持
trying to keep up with Usain Bolt
一致一样
and Jackie Joyner-Kersee.
好吧 看 Torres和我
Okay, so, look, Torres and I are
是天生的跑步运动员 但是你们两不是
naturally gifted runners and you two are not.
就好像 一点都不是
Like, not at all.
但是勤奋努力
But with hard work and training,
-你们可以更好 -嘿 我相信你
-you can get better. -Hey, I believe in you.
我也是 但不代表你能够打败我
Me too. Not that you can beat me,
这永远都不可能发生
because that'll never really happen.
但至少 你不会是
But at the very least, you won't
最后一个
come in last.
你真的要好好练习你的动员演讲了 Torres
You really need to work on your pep talk, Torres.
告诉我最新消息
Give me an update.
David Collins中士
Petty Officer First Class David Collins.
2岁 没有结婚 没有孩子
27, unmarried, no kids.
2008年加入海军
Joined the Navy in 2008,
很快获得晋升
quickly rose through the ranks.
去年他在
Last year he was serving
USS GRAY上服役
onboard the USS Gray.
他们正在和海岸巡逻队联合的
They were patrolling South American waters
有关禁毒任务在南美海域巡逻
on a counter-narcotics mission with the Coast Guard
当他失踪的时候
when he was lost at sea.
一个军舰上的调查马上执行了
An immediate onboard investigation was conducted
由船上的卫兵士官
by the ship's master-at-arms,
Michael Vinton主管执行
Chief Michael Vinton.
NCIS什么时候登船的
How long until NCIS got onboard?
48小时之后 我和
48 hours later. I spoke with the agent
来自东南部的探员说过话
from the southeast field office.
他在把证据发送过来
He's sending over the evidence.
根据两项调查
According to both investigations,
Collins第一次是在两点钟的时候
Collins was first reported missing
被报告失踪 因为他没能出现在
at 2:00 a.m., when he failed to, uh,
驾驶台的时候 一个损坏的立柱
show up to a bridge watch. A broken stanchion
在甲板上被发现
was discovered on the deck.
军舰进入人员落水行动
Ship began man-overboard maneuvers.
他们搜遍了水面 但是没有Collins的踪迹
They scoured the waters, but found no trace of Collins.
证据证明
Evidence suggests
他在立柱损坏之后失去了平衡
he lost his balance after the stanchion broke,
导致他落入水中
causing him to fall overboard undetected.
当时没有怀疑是谋杀
Foul play wasn't suspected.
现在是了
It is now.
Duck 我现在下去见你
Yeah, Duck? I'm on my way, I'll meet you there.
抱歉
I'm sorry, uh,
你们来干什么
what is this about? I thought NCIS
我以为Collins案件NCIS已经结案了呢
already closed the case on Collins.
我们想跟进查清一些事情
Well, we're just following up on a few things.
把案件调查的更周密一些
Yeah, we like to be thorough.
明白了
Roger that.
你们想了解什么
What'd you want to know?
希望您能告诉我Collins失踪后
Hoping you could run us through what happened
都发生了些什么
after Collins was reported missing.
凌晨两点我接到舰桥的电♥话♥
I got a call from the bridge at 0200
说Collins没有出现
that Collins was a no-show.
我让几个水兵去找他
I pulled a few sailors to help look for him.
一个水兵发现了破损的支柱 就在机♥枪♥甲板
One of them discovered a broken stanchion, here on the gun deck.
意识到Collins可能掉下甲板了
Realizing that Collins may have gone overboard,
我通知了舰桥
I notified the bridge,
封锁这一区域
and sealed off the area.
是这一根吗
Is this the one, right here?
不是 NCIS已经取走当成证物了
No, the other NCIS agent took it as evidence.
这是替换的新的
This is the replacement.
但是感觉还是有点不稳定啊
Still feels pretty unstable, though.
那是因为这个是可拆卸移♥动♥的 它是用栓固定在这里
That's because it's removable. It's locked in place by a pin.
当我到这这里的时候 那根支柱已经掉到船边了
When I arrived on the scene, the stanchion was hanging over
被救生索拉着
the side of the ship by the lifeline.
你们推断
And when's the window of time
Collins掉下甲板的时间是几点啊
when Collins could've gone overboard?
23:00到凌晨2:;00
Between 2300 and 0200 hours.
谁是最后一个见到他活着的人
Last person to see him alive?
Nicole Trainer士官
Petty Officer Nicole Trainer.
她对Collins的死十分伤心
She took his death pretty hard.
整个船员都很伤心
The whole crew did.
失去我们其中的一员都很难接受
It's not easy to lose one of your own.
谢谢你能抽时间来Mallard医生
Thank you for taking the time, Dr. Mallard.
Gibbs说你是精英中的精英
Gibbs says you're the best of the best.
我不知道NCIS还有肿瘤学家
I didn't know NCIS had an oncologist.
他是法医
He's our medical examiner.
我知道我会用到法医但是我还没死呢
I know I might look it, but I'm not dead yet.
Jethro已经告诉我
Uh, Jethro told me about
你独特的幽默灵感
your unique sense of humor.
他还让我来
He also asked me
帮你
for assistance
我认识一些专家
as I know several specialists
他们是精英中的精英
who are the best of the best.
那你认识能帮助Laura的医生吗
Do you think any of them can help Laura?
爸
Dad,
我们已经讨论过这个了好吗
we've gone over this, okay?
我的病
My prognosis
不会有改观了
is not going to change.
治疗都没生效
The treatments haven't worked.
但是有一个可能有效果
But one could.
Laura你♥爸♥爸是对的 你不能放弃
Laura, your dad's right-- you don't quit.
我有一个同事
I have a colleague who runs
他在主持一个晚期癌症患者
an experimental treatment program
试验性治疗项目
for advanced-stage cancer patients.
这个项目已经证明成功了吗
Has it proven to be successful?
它能让预期生命延长五年
Well, it's extended the life expectancy of some
甚至十年
by five, even ten years.
年吗
Years?
这是一个有人数限制的项目
It's a limited program,
他会挑选
so he can only take
少数几个病人
a select number of patients.
但是我很乐意亲自给他打个电♥话♥
But, well, I would be happy to make a call on your behalf.
你要做的仅仅
All you have to do
就是说那个字
is say the word.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表