上周他问了一些很奇怪的问题
Last week he was asking some weird questions.
我在国外可能有的联♥系♥
Connections I might have overseas.
我那个时候并没有联想到什么 但是
I didn't really think anything of it at the time, but...
不论那是什么 如果你认识他的父亲
whatever it was about, if you knew her dad,
那些指控都不可能是真的
there is no way these accusations are true.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
很快
Need a second.
我们刚刚从Duck的旧家回来
We just got back from Ducky's old house.
你和那个主人说话了
You talk to the owners?
没有 园丁说他们出城快一个月了
No. Gardener said they've been out of town over a month.
但是他确实说格林上校三天之前去过那里
But he did say Captain Green had been there three days ago.
他有没有说为什么
Did he say why?
格林在找一个人
Green was looking for somebody.
他去那里找我
He went to the house looking for me.
他是想要找一个Mallard
Well, he was looking for a Mallard.
-我就知道 -但是那不是你
- I knew it. - But not you.
他想要找Victoria Mallard
He was looking for a Victoria Mallard.
妈妈
Mother?
如果你需要休息 让我知道
If you need to take a break, let me know.
哦所以我们已经开始了
Oh, have we started?
我说不清楚你你有没有在用力
I couldn't tell if you were trying or not.
哦 我不想那么快的打败你 你看起来额
Oh, I didn't want to beat you too quickly. You seemed, uh--
你知道的 所有人都在说 比较脆弱
you know, and everyone's talking about it-- kind of fragile.
我脆弱 你才是那个在出汗的
Me, fragile? You're the one sweating.
而我很忙
And I'm busy.
所以请在你们的空闲时间完成
So please finish comparing testosterone levels
你们对你们睾丸素水平的较量
on your own time.
未完待续
To be continued.
我叫你过来是因为我刚刚和国防部长通完话
I called you in here because I just spoke with SecDef.
看起来格林上校的工作比总监知道的
It appears Captain Green's work was more sensitive
还要敏感
than the inspector general knew.
如果格林真的背叛了 国防
部需要知道
If Green's really been compromised, DoD needs to know
谁买♥♥了他偷来的情报 越快越好
who is buying his stolen Intel A.S.A.P.
I.G.怀疑是某个国外的人 Reeves 你觉得呢
I.G. suspected it was someone overseas. Reeves?
我找了国际刑♥警♥的人帮忙
I pulled a favor with some mates of mine at Interpol,
他们找到了一个银行账户
and they found a bank account
是格林上校的名义在克里米亚
in Captain Green's name in the Crimea.
-克里米亚 那意味着俄♥国♥ -上个月
-Crimea. That means the Russians. There's been
有好几笔很大的存款入账
several large deposits made over the last month.
你追踪它们了吗
Did you trace them?
我一直在检查书面报告 但是直到现在为止什么都没有
I've been going through the paperwork. But so far, no luck.
McGee在 尝试和园丁谈一谈
McGee's, uh, trying the gardener again
看看他知不知道什么
to see if he knows anything.
很好 解散
All right, dismissed.
你们现在可以去用前额击碎啤酒罐了
You can go crush beer cans against your foreheads
或是无论你们打算再做什么
or whatever you're planning next.
Gibbs 我应该理解对你的报告了吧
Gibbs, did I read your report correctly,
Green上校在寻找Mallard的母亲
that Captain Green was looking for Dr. Mallard's mother?
-对 -那他知道为啥吗
-Yep.- The doctor have any idea why?
不知道
Nope.
他对这件事是什么看法
How's he taking it?
我的意思是如果我妈妈和叛国有牵连的话
I mean, I wouldn't be very happy
我应该会很不高兴
knowing that my mother might somehow be connected
to international treason.
你从没见过Ducky的母亲吗
You never met Ducky's mother?
从来没有
No, never had the chance.
对她这都不是事
This doesn't really rank.
Ducky和她妈妈在这里住吗
So, Ducky lived here with his mother?
住了多久
For how long?
一直到她去世
Until she died.
嗨
Hey!
小心点 你踩到我冬季的地膜了
Careful! You're walking
on my winter mulch!
抱歉Rin先生
Sorry about that, Mr. Rin.
McGee探员 我们之前通过话
Agent McGee. We spoke briefly.
-是的-我们还有一些问题
- Yeah, hi. - We have just a few
我猜是的
follow-up questions. Oh, I bet.
Donnie如果听到有人来找他刚去世的母亲
Donnie must have been surprised to hear
那么他肯定会惊讶的
that his dearly departed mom had a visitor.
你认识Mallard医生
Uh, you know Dr. Mallard?
是的 他在这里居住的时候我就为他工作
Yeah, I worked for him when he lived here.
他人很棒
He's a wonderful man.
当Donnie决定要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的时候
When Donnie decided to sell,
新房♥东坚持让我留下来
the new owners insisted that I stay.
所以你也认识他母亲
So you, uh, knew his mother, too?
是的
Oh, yeah. Now, you said
你说你三天前见过这个男的
you saw this man three days ago.
-是吗 -是的他询问了Victoria
-Correct? -Yeah, he asked about Victoria,
我告诉他Victoria去世了
and I told him she passed away.
然后他坐上朋友的汽车离开了
Then he got in his friend's car and then left.
他带了一个朋友吗 你知道叫啥吗
He had a friend with him? You catch his name?
不知道 他一直坐在车里
No, he stayed in the car.
而且我也没太看清楚
And I didn't get a good look at him.
那辆车的外形和型号♥你记得吗
What about the car-- the make or the model?
我记得是红色的
Um, I think it was red.
也可能是灰色
Ish.
或者绿色
Possibly green.
Rin先生 你是色盲患者吗
Mr. Rin, are you colorblind?
是的 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How'd you know?
好吧 我们或许能找到目击者
Well, maybe we can get some witnesses or...
哦你知道吗 实际上我们不用找了
Ooh. You know what, actually, we may not need to.
That is
这是XJ-47门铃摄像头
an XJ-47 doorbell camera.
全新的设备 你靠近摄像头然后
Brand-new. You approach and it sends video
录像就被送入云端 是不是很厉害
straight to the cloud. That is so cool, huh?
并没有吧
No, not really. Oh, yeah.
好棒
Nice.
你来看 这个东西好帅
Oh, look at this. This thing is cool.
真的 你承认吧 真帅
Seriously, admit it. This is cool.
我不想评判你
Look, I don't want to judge you,
但是你再逼我 我会的
but if you push me, I will.
McGee回放
McGee, back it up.
暂停 就这里
Freeze it. Right there.
这就是那辆车 没有牌照
That's the car. No plates.
那是谁在车里
Who's that in the car?
Green上校被指控贩卖♥♥机密文件
Captain Green was accused of selling classified data.
这个有可能是他的买♥♥家
Maybe that's his buyer?
-或者凶手 -或者两者都是
-Or the killer.- Or both.
你认识他吗Ducky
You, uh, recognize him, Ducky?
不认识
No.
McGee 对这辆车发出通缉
McGee, BOLO on the car. Yeah.
最好弄两份
Better make that two.
我正在看监控视频然后这个出现了
I was going through the footage, and this happened.
稍等
Wait for it.
然后..
And...
他看上去很可疑
That looked very suspicious.
按她说的 两份通缉令
Like she said, two BOLOs.
我还有别的要说
I have a lot more to say.
Ducky我需要那些组织样本
Ducky, I need those tissue samples.
冲啊 冲向蝙蝠实验室
File in. To the Bat Lab!
哦 你看这是谁
Oh, hey. Look who it is.
-Emily怎么了 -Abbs 等我一小会
-Emily, how are you?- Give me a second, Abbs.
咱俩要谈谈了
You and I need to talk.
我现在有点忙
I'm a little busy.
你为啥还没有把我爸从你家赶出去
Why haven't you kicked my dad out of your house?
我的努力没有效果
It's not for lack of effort.
你消耗的时间太久了
This has gone on
way too long. You don't think
你觉得我不知道吗
I know that?
所以想想办法嘛
So do something.
我想和我爸爸在家一起吃圣诞晚餐
I want to have Christmas dinner with my father.
我试过了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表