退伍军人和监护人请到这边集♥合♥
Veterans and guardians, gather round, please.
希望你们喜欢室内展览
I hope you enjoyed the indoor exhibit.
接下来我们将花二十分钟来参观这里
Now we'll take the next 20 minutes to explore out here,
然后我们会朝越战纪念碑出发
then we'll head over to the Vietnam Memorial Wall.
二十分钟后回这里集♥合♥
Back here in 20.
你说你是哪个部队的来着
Where'd you say you're in from?
菲尼克斯周边的
Outside of Phoenix.
河流突击九号♥中队 67年在头顿服役【头顿 越南地名】
River Assault Squadron 9 at Vung Tau in '67.
你呢
You?
我来自明尼阿波利斯【明尼阿波利斯 美国明尼苏达州最大城市】
I come from Minneapolis.
第一步兵师 68年左右驻扎在西贡【西贡 胡志明市旧称】
1st Infantry Division, round about '68, Saigon.
参观纪念墙应该有点意义 对吧
Seeing the wall should be something, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我等这一刻等的已经太久了
I've been waiting for this a long time.
不好意思
"Excuse me"
朋友 看着点路好吗
would go a long way there, friend!
他是和我们一起的吗
He's with us?
是的 我今早想向他自我介绍来着
Yeah. I tried to introduce myself to him this morning.
他叫我管好我自己的事
He told meto mind my own business.
—天哪 —出租车
- Geez. - Taxi!
嘿嘿嘿 我先到这的
Hey, hey, I got here first!
我不想插队但是我真的迟到了
I hate to do this, but I am already late.
拜托 我会丢掉工作的 —Henry
Please, I will lose my job. -Henry!
—Henry —孩子 我真的告诉过你
-Henry. -Kid, I already told you,
我必须要离开这
I got to getout of here.
你在干什么Henry
What are you doing, Henry?
这行程还未过半呢
The tour'snot even half over yet.
听一堆老古董对着越共高谈阔论真是让人难受【Viet Cong 越南共♥产♥党】
Listening to a bunch of fossils talk Viet Cong is debilitating.
难道你不想去碑上看看你的名字吗
Don't you want to see your memorial?
你花一分钟和这些人聊聊
You take a minute to talk to these guys,
可能就会在我们到达之前交到朋友
you might even make a friend before we get there.
朋友是那种
Friends are for people who think ordering a piece of pie
认为点上一块派要两个叉子是好主意的人
with two forks is a good idea.
嘿嘿嘿 孩子
Hey. Hey, kid.
嘿 你还好吗 嘿
Hey, you okay? Hey...
孩子 你…
Kid, are you...?
救命
Help!
你们中有人是医生吗 医生
Any of you guys a medic?! Medic!
? NCIS 14x19 ?The WallOriginal Air Date on March 28, 2017
Bishop 你来了 很好
Bishop, you're here, good.
是啊 我赌输了 Tim
Yes, I lost the bet, Tim.
我没能让Gibbs去尝尝煎豆排
I failed to get Gibbs to try a tofu steak.
是的 我今晚会请大家喝饮料
And, yes, I will buy everyone drinks tonight.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
忘掉这些 Torres和Quinn在哪
Forget about all that. Where are Torres and Quinn?
我不知道 他们还没来
I don't know. They're not here yet.
你眼睛瞪好大
Your eyes are bulge-y.
因为我有大新闻 大新闻
It's 'cause I got big news. I got big news.
我说的是那种哇的大新闻
I'm talking big, like whoa.
—用语言描述 Tim —好吧
Use your words, Tim. Okay. All right.
-你记得我的朋友Val吧 -行动小组的Val 记得
-You know my friend Val? -REACT Team Val, yeah.
昨晚和她一起吃了个饭
Had dinner with herlast night, all right?
她在联邦法律强制训练中心初期班和Torres是同一♥期♥的【FLETC Federal Law Enforcement Training Center】
She did Basic School at FLETC the same time
然后Quinn是他们的指导员之一
that Torres was there, and Quinn was one of their instructors.
-所以呢 -所以 Val说
So? So, Val said
那个 在期中一周的训练的时候
that, during one of the weeks of training,
Torres和Quinn有了一腿
Torres and Quinn had a fling.
-不可能 -真的 他们真有
-No. -Yes, they did.
Val说是真的 结束的很快 但是 我的意思是
It's true. Val said it was over quick, but, I mean,
我们说的是大汗淋漓版壮志凌云【Top Gun 1986年汤姆克鲁斯主演电影 学员与指导员相爱】
we're talking sweaty, Top Gun,
炙手可热的新秀 性感的指导员
hotshot rookie, sexy instructor...
不可能
No.
不能呢 我的意思是 我不
No. I mean, I don't...
我就是不能
I just can't even...
语言表述 Bishop
Use your words, Bishop.
好吧 如果真的发生了
Okay, if it did happen--
这可是个大假设
and that is a big if--
我在想有没有壮志凌云里的沙滩排球这个场面
I wonder if Top Gun beach volleyball was involved.
因为我完全能想象出Torres
Because I can totally picture Torres running around
穿着紧身牛仔裤在沙滩上跑
in the sand in tight jeans.
在你的私人时间再臆想吧 Bishop
Fantasize on your own time, Bishop.
哦 不 Gibbs 这不是关于我臆想Torres
Uh, no, Gibbs, that wasn't about me picturing Torres...
华盛顿地区有一名海军死亡
Got a dead Marine in D.C.
拿上装备
Gearing up.
给Quinn和紧身牛仔裤打电♥话♥
Call Quinn and Tight Jeans.
告诉他们到那和我们碰头
Tell 'em to meet us there.
麻烦大家退到一边
Can I get everyone to step aside, please?
退到一边 谢谢
Step aside. Thank you.
你们都是一起来的吗
And all of you came here together?
这是我的侄女 Gayle 她是我这次旅行的陪同
This is my niece, Gayle. She's my escort on this trip.
Phil这边是他的邻居陪着他的
Phil here has his neighbor with him.
但是我们都帮不上什么大忙
But none of us is gonna be much help.
Beck下士看起来人很好
Corporal Beck seemed nice enough,
但是他是陪着那个扫兴的人
but he was escorting that wet blanket.
额 Henry Rogers
Uh, Henry Rogers?
他没兴趣去认识别人
He had no interest in getting to know anyone.
他从一大早就远离这个团队
He stayed apart from the group all morning,
所以下士也得陪着他
so the corporal had to do the same.
好的 明白了 谢谢 哦
All right. Understood. Thank you. Ooh.
没事 我来帮你
Okay, I got you.
好了 谢谢大家 非常感谢 -谢谢大家
- All right, thank you, guys, very much. - Thanks, guys.
Bishop Bishop 你看见了吗 那个便条本
Bishop, Bishop, did you see that, with the notepad?
怎么了 他就是表现友好而已
Hmm? He was being nice.
不 当他把本子还给她的时候
No, he brushed his hand against her
-用他的手轻碰了她的手 -他没有
-when he handed it back. -He did not.
我告诉你Bishop 世纪之腿
I'm telling you, Bishop. Sweaty fling of the century.
绝对发生过
Definitely happened.
所以 所有的退伍军人都是来进行荣誉飞行之旅的吗
So, all the vets were on an Honor Flight trip?
荣誉飞行网络是不盈利的
Honor Flight Network is a nonprofit.
我们免费将退伍军人接到华盛顿地区
We transport veterans to D.C. free of charge
来回顾他们的过去
to visit their memorials--
二战 朝鲜战争
World War II, Korea.
今天的团是曾在越南服役的
Today's group served in Vietnam.
我明白 Beck下士是志愿陪同员
I understand, uh, Corporal Beck was a volunteer escort.
我们要求所有退伍军人旅途中都要有陪同人员
We require all vets to have a guardian for the trip.
一般来说 都是家属或者朋友
Usually, it's a family member or a friend.
但是Beck下士要求去陪同
But Corporal Beck asked to be paired with someone
那些没有志愿者的人
who didn't have a volunteer.
-做好事啊 -我不是很了解他
Nice thing to do. I didn't know him well,
但是你能感觉出来他是个好人
but you could tell he was one of the good ones.
听着 我知道你还有工作要做 但是我…
Look, I-I know you have a job to do, but I...
对对 你还在参观行程中
Yeah, yeah, you're in the middle of the tour.
有些人已经在等待名单中好多年了
Some of these men have been on our waiting list for years,
我不想让他们错过他们
and I don't want them to miss their chance
参观纪念碑的机会
to see their memorial.
Duck 发现了什么
What do we know, Duck?
护理人员推测是心脏病发作
Paramedics surmise heart attack.
为什么要叫我们来
Why call us?
你知道的 Jrthro 在军事界
Well, as you know, Jethro,in many military circles,
"见世面"是一个隐喻
having "seen the elephant" is a metaphor
因为有过有经验的战斗
for having experienced combat.
我在老挝和美国♥军♥队有交流
I was in Laos on exchange with the U.S. forces.
在那里我的确见到了大象
That's where I actually saw an elephant.
是啊 它是用来运输的
Yeah, it was transporting supplies
给北越南
for the North Vietnamese.
大象有什么说法吗
Does the elephant have a point?
有的 通常
Oh, yes. Often, there is
丛林里不只有一类
more than one type of beast lurking in the jungle.
第一个做出反应的的注意到了Beck下士嘴里有白沫
First responders noted foamingat Corporal Beck's mouth.
说明这不仅仅是
That suggests there's more to this story
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表