I did an external exam and found no outward signs of trauma.
-有自卫伤吗 -没有
- Any defensive wounds? - Negative.
Jones士官
Did Petty Officer Jones
有什么已知疾病吗
have any preexisting medical conditions?
低血压 他正在服用药物
Low blood pressure, which he was on medication for.
他上次体♥检♥是两个月前
His last physical was two months ago,
成功通过
passed with flying colors.
我们要去哪里
Where are we headed?
我以为尸体是在船员休息室发现的
I thought that the body was found in crew berthing?
确实是 但按照海军规程
He was, but per Navy protocol,
他的尸体被移到冷藏室进行保存了
his body was moved to cold storage for preservation.
冷藏室
Cold storage?
我们的食品冷藏室
Our food-service freezer.
卫♥生♥部♥要是知道可有的忙了
The health department would have a field day with that.
我们预先清理空间了
We emptied the space out beforehand.
同样的 按照海军章程
Again, per Navy protocol.
这是怎么回事
What the hell?
有人把挂锁弄断了
Someone cut the padlock.
Jones的尸体 不见了
Jones body... it's gone.
这回尸检可麻烦了
This will complicate the autopsy.
都怪我乌鸦嘴 是不是
I jinxed us, didn't I?
办公室安静的一天就这么结束了
So much for a quiet day at the office.
所以 你是说Jones士官是被谋杀的
So, you're telling me Petty Officer Jones was murdered?
没有尸体可不好说
You can't know that without a body.
有人把他偷走是有原因的 为什么呢
Somebody took it for a reason. Why?
你和你的队伍可以自♥由♥的彻底翻查这里
You and your team are free to turn this place inside out,
但这艘船 我的船
but this ship, my ship,
将在两天后与航母战斗群汇合
is set to rendezvous with the carrier group in two days.
我不能改变航向
I can't alter course.
指挥官 你的船是一个活动的犯罪现场
Commander, your ship's an active crime scene.
唯一该去的就是返回诺福克基地
The only place it's going is back to Norfolk.
那我可不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
Delilah和我希望第一首曲子是一个惊喜
Delilah and I want our first song to be a surprise.
你确定那是个好主意吗
Are you sure that's a good idea?
嗯 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
怎么了 你想到什么了
Why? What are you thinking?
我也不知道
Well, I don't know.
我参加过很多婚礼 兄弟
I've been to many weddings, man,
夫妻双人舞的第一支曲子 是最要紧的
and the first song the couple dances to, it's critical.
我的意思是 这奠定了整个婚礼的基调
I mean, it sets the tone for the entire marriage.
好吧 如果我告诉你
All right, if I tell you,
你要保证不告诉别人 你发誓
you got to promise not to tell anyone else. You swear?
以我的荣誉担♥保♥
My honor.
哪首 哈
Which one is it? Huh?
Crazy in Love
"Crazy in Love"?
Heaven
"Heaven"?
La Bamba
"La Bamba"?
She Blinded Me with Science
"She Blinded Me with Science."
因为我们初次相遇的时候 因为科学走到了一起
'Cause when we first met, we bonded over science.
McGee 不 不不不不
McGee, no. No, no, no, no.
应该很可爱的
It was supposed to be cute.
知道吗 你很幸运 因为我的手现在冻僵了
You know, you're so lucky my hands are freezing right now
不然我会揍你的
'cause I'll smack you.
哦 真的假的
Oh, really?
你觉得站这冷
You're cold?
那你去里面试试
Try being stuck in there.
找到什么了吗
Did you find anything?
冻疮算吗
Frostbite count?
-不算 -那我就什么也没找到
- Nope. - Then I got nothing.
Bishop人呢
Where's Bishop?
她在和Jones下士的部门长官 Stoddard少尉 谈话
She's talking to Petty Officer Jones division officer, Ensign Stoddard.
我们了解到什么了
What do we know?
受害者是海军下士 Gregory Jones 22岁
The victim is Petty Officer ,Third Class Gregory Jones, 22.
来自宾夕法尼亚州的欧维布鲁克市
He's from Overbrook, Pennsylvania.
在船上是一名厨师
Worked on board as a culinary specialist.
他的父母正在新西兰度假
His parents were on vacation in New Zealand.
乘坐下一趟航♥班♥返回华盛顿
They're catching the next flight back to D.C.
Jones有个妹妹
Jones got a sister,
叫Regina John Hamilton的新生
Regina, freshman at John Hamilton.
他哥哥的死亡也通知了她
She's also been notified of her brother's death.
不需要高明的犯罪头脑就可以闯进来
And it didn't take a criminal mastermind to break in.
冰箱的挂锁太脆弱了
The padlock on the freezer's just flimsy.
怎么可能在满是人的船上成功偷到一具尸体
How do you steal a body on board of a ship full of people
而且不被任何人发现
and nobody saw anything?
也许有人做到了
Maybe someone did.
进去继续 好好查清楚
Finish up in there and go find out.
你俩 回华盛顿
You two, back to D.C.
和Jones的妹妹聊聊 看她知道什么
Talk to Jones sister. What does she know?
上铺是Jones
The top rack is Jones.
这里就是你找到他的地方
This is where you found him?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我当时对他大叫
I was yelling at him.
以为他睡过头了 在偷懒
Thought he had overslept and was slacking off.
Stoddard少尉
Ensign Stoddard.
对不起 我只是 以前从来没见过尸体
Sorry. I just, I've never seen a dead body before.
你知道他为什么会死亡吗
Do you know what happened to him?
这就是我们要查清楚的问题
That's what we're trying to figure out.
你当餐厅主管多长时间了
Uh, how long have you been the food service officer?
一年多一点
A little over a year.
Jones是我下属的20个厨师之一
Jones is one of 20 culinary specialists that I supervise.
他和大家相处得怎么样
He get along well with everyone?
在船上 餐饮服务是一项艰难的工作
Working food service on a ship is a tough job
吃力不讨好 但是Jones从不抱怨
and often a thankless one, but Jones never complained.
他不爱跟人交流 工作很努力
He kept to himself and he worked hard.
但是如果他遇到麻烦 肯定不会来找我
But if he had an issue, he wouldn't have come to me.
为什么
Why not?
这些被招募的水手更倾向于
The enlisted sailors tend to try and settle things
自己解决问题
amongst their fellow blue shirts
而不愿意长官插手
before involving a superior officer,
这算是一种不成文的规定
sort of a unspoken code of conduct.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
门卫的电♥话♥
That was the front gate.
Jones下士的妹妹来了
Petty Officer Jones sister is on her way in.
时间刚好
Perfect timing.
Delilah 嘿
Delilah, hey.
我们美丽娇羞的新娘就在这里
And there she is, our beautiful, blushing bride.
大家和我一起欢迎
Please, everyone, help me welcome
未来的Delilah Fielding McGee
the future Delilah Fielding McGee.
Nick 你不是我们的婚礼主持
Nick, you are not emceeing our wedding reception.
我想说 我可以宣布婚礼开始
All I'm saying is I can get the party started.
你来这里有什么事
So, what are you doing here?
我把修改过的客人名单送过来
I am dropping off our revised guest list.
你来处理邀请的事情
You're in charge of invitations
这些事情必须本周完成
and these need to go out this week.
等等 308个客人
Wait, 308 guests?
我们不是说好了举办一个小型婚礼的
I thought we agreed on a small wedding.
是的 不过我们的妈妈不同意啊
Oh, we did. Our mothers are a different story.
名单里有我们两边的亲戚朋友
With both our families and our friends
以及他们的伴侣
and everyone's plus-ones,
所以才有那么多人
this is where we are.
这是菜鸟行为
That's a rookie move.
你不会把约会对象带去参加婚礼
You don't bring a date to a wedding.
这样不行
Come on, man.
你得整晚都和她们待在一起
You're stuck with them all night.
所以我可以把你列为一个人了吗
So I can mark you down as solo then?
当然
Absolutely.
但是相信我
But you can trust me,
我会和其他人一起离开的
I will be leaving as a plus-one.
我给你们小两口一点
I'm gonna give you two lovebirds...
独处空间
some space.
Tim 有许多事情要做
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表