立刻呼叫直升机
Bring in the helo now.
快点 快点 离开这里
走吧 这里交给我
Go! I got this!
把孩子送上直升机
Get the kids to the chopper!
- Enrique -爸爸
- Enrique! - Papa!
-好了 来吧 -抓紧时间
- All right, come on. - Come on!
过来 孩子
Come on, kid...
快离开这里
Get out of here!
好的 起飞吧
All right, take off.
Nick 你照顾好他们
Nick, you got 'em.
Tim 你在干什么
Tim, what are you doing?
Tim
Tim!
掉头
Turn around!
不可能的
That's a negative.
我们还有自己人在下面
We left men on the ground!
明白了 但是我们燃油不够
Copy that, but we don't have the fuel.
我在命令你 我们现在回去
I'm giving you an order. We're going back!
长官 我不听从你的命令
I don't take orders from you, sir.
我不想再说一遍
I'm not gonna tell you again.
赶紧把这玩意儿掉头
Turn this damn bird around.
♪ NCIS 15x01 ♪ House Divided Original Air Date on September 26, 2017
宝贝儿 我很想带你去吃午饭
I'd love to take you for lunch, sweets,
但是我得先去老板那里报个到
although I've got to check with the boss first.
不过你别太期待了
I wouldn't hold my breath.
我合作过的驯兽员
I've worked with lion trainers that didn't
都没有这人彪悍
crack the whip as much as this one.
噢 祝我好运
Oh, wish me luck.
她来了
Here she comes.
好的 就这样 我今天不打算
Okay, that's it, I am done
再签字了
signing things for the day.
是不是时机不佳
Is this bad timing?
我不记得
You know, I don't remember
Gibbs需要处理
Gibbs having to deal with
那么多的文件
quite this much paperwork.
因为他一般用这来生火
That's because he used it for kindling.
-好笑 -不 真的
- Ha. - No, really.
他第一次给我烤牛排的时候
The first steak he ever grilled for me
就是用我们的健康评估表作燃料
was roasted over our fitness evals.
-好的 现在我要... -谢谢
- Okay, now I am... - Thanks.
签我的开支报告
Signing off on my expense report?
并且 你觉得
And how do you feel
我能不能早点去吃午餐
about me having an early lunch?
这取决于你有没有处理完
Well depends on whether you finished
巴拉圭那边来的线报
checking with that source in Paraguay.
我昨晚通宵在干这个
I was up all night working on it.
告诉我你有所收获
Please tell me you got something.
非常不幸 没有
No. Unfortunately.
没有Gibbs和McGee的新消息
No new chatter on Gibbs or McGee.
什么 有关于Gibbs和McGee的新消息
What? There's new chatter on Gibbs and McGee?
我刚说了"消息"吗
Did I say “chatter”?
是的 没有消息
Yeah, there's no chatter.
我们没有展开调查
And we're not looking.
我们都知道 国防部
Everybody knows the DoD
禁止所有NCIS职员
has forbidden anybody from NCIS
参与搜寻Gibbs或者McGee的任务
getting involved in the search for Gibbs or McGee.
所以 有事吗
So, what's up?
谁派你来这儿的
Who let you out of dispatch?
我自己 我刚接到了一个奇怪的电♥话♥
Me. I just got the strangest call.
觉得你应该听一下
Figured you should hear for yourself.
NCIS 需要转接哪里
NCIS. How may I direct your call?
我需要和一个探员谈谈
I need to talk to an agent...
我找到了地址 是一个电♥话♥亭
I've got an address. It's a pay phone
在汉密尔顿 你怎么想
【注:美国佛罗里达州城市】
on Hamilton. What do you think?
我觉得我这午餐吃不了了
I think I won't be having an early lunch.
带上装备
Grab your gear.
飞行员和我
The pilot and I
讨论过为探员Gibbs和McGee掉头的事
discussed turning back for Agents Gibbs and McGee.
但是
But, um...
我们决定不这么做
well... we decided against it.
我们降落到LPD之后
【注:船坞平台登陆舰 Landing Platform Dock】
As soon as we landed on the LPD,
驻巴拉圭的Taggart探员 请求当地警方
Agent Taggart, in Paraguay, asked the local police
派遣一支队伍去搜寻我们的人
to send a team to search for our men.
但他们没有任何发现
But they didn't find anything.
-是的 -那是因为
- No. - And that's because
革命武装委员会
the Revolutionary Armed
反抗了你们的攻击
Council rebels you antagonized...
你这么说也行吧
That's one way to put it.
并在你们的袭击后消失无踪
...disappeared into the wind after your attack.
你知道这个革命武装委员会
You're aware the R.A.C.
在交易黑市铀吧
was trafficking black market uranium.
你让CIA几个月的情报收集
And you set a CIA Intel gathering operation
都白干了
back months.
噢 我们还救了三个孩子的命
Oh, and we also saved the lives of three children.
违反了七条国防部行为准则
Violating seven DoD rules of conduct.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
你们行为准则挺糟糕的
your rules of conduct suck.
本委员会不会容忍♥一个流氓部门
This committee will not tolerate a rogue agency
在国外开展流氓行动
conducting rogue operations in a foreign country.
好吧 如果你这么评判的话
Well, if you want to get judgy.
我需要
What I want
有人对此负责
is accountability.
并且尊重法律
And a respect for the rule of law.
或许我们应该花一些时间
Maybe we should spend a little more time
谈谈我失踪的朋友们
talking about my missing friends.
我们很同情你 Torres探员
We do sympathize, Agent Torres.
巴拉圭政♥府♥已经发誓将尽其所能
And the Paraguayan government has vowed to do all they can
去寻找我们的探员们
to find our agents.
他们花了太多时间了
And they're taking their sweet time.
我们等不了
Time we don't have.
令人悲伤的是 或许什么都找不到
Sadly, there might not be anything to find.
在某一刻 我们需要
And at some point we need
问问自己 探员Gibbs和McGee
to ask ourselves if Agent Gibbs and McGee
是否还活着
are still alive.
晚饭
【注:西班牙语】
Cena.
老大
Boss.
所以 这是什么东西呢
So, what's this thing again?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是看上去有点熟悉
But it does look vaguely familiar.
这叫电♥话♥亭
It's called a phone booth.
它曾经满大街都是
And they were everywhere,
在手♥机♥
before cell phones
普及使用前
became ubiquitous.
人们离家的时候
People used them any time
都会用它给家里打电♥话♥
they were away from home to make calls.
就像动物一样
Like animals.
这辆车不知从哪来
Suddenly this car
突然出现 然后砰砰砰
comes flying out of nowhere, and then bam, bam, bam!
玻璃被打碎 人们大声尖叫
Glass shatters, people are screaming.
-棒极了 -我猜也是
- It was awesome. - I'll bet.
只可惜没有更多的人丧命
Shame more people weren't killed.
之后你们会干什么
So, uh, what happens next?
检查头发纤维 指纹 追踪电♥话♥
Hair fibers, fingerprints, trace the call?
不需要
No need to.
他打电♥话♥给我们了
He called us.
说了什么
About what?
这就是我们来这里想要查清的 老兄
That's what we're here to find out, mate.
-我错过了什么 -嘿
- What'd I miss? - Hey!
西服不错
Nice suit.
我都不知道你有领带
I didn't think you even owned a tie.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表