Think they're related?
互相吗
To each other?
跟案子
To the case.
没有 但是这个可能有关系
No, but this might be.
受害人的手♥机♥
Victim's cell phone.
我跟每个肯应门的客人聊过了
Yeah, I talked to every guest who would answer the door.
没人愿意承认他们看到
Nobody's willing to admit they saw
或者听到了不寻常的东西
or heard anything unusual.
我有客户登记表 但是
I have the registry, but...
我听到了一些
Well, I heard something.
对不起
Sorry.
我刚弄了些冰块
I was just getting some ice,
我只是无意中听到
and I couldn't help but overhear.
女士 你有消息吗
You have information, ma'am?
我听到两个男人在争吵
I heard shouting between two men.
我就打开旅馆的门
And I opened my hotel door,
看到一辆车启动
and I saw a car just take off
驶离了停车场
out of the parking lot.
偶
Oh...
我马上就来 Rodney
I'll be right there, Rodney.
香槟还得再冰一会
Champagne still needs to chill.
他是我的会计
He's my accountant.
你还记得车的样子不
You remember anything about the car?
额 红色林肯 也可能是个卡迪
Um, red Lincoln, or maybe a Caddy.
还记得是什么时候不
You remember what time it was?
我没有太注意
I wasn't paying much attention.
我正在查帐呢 (-_-...)
I was in the middle of an audit.
呵呵
Mm-hmm.
要帮忙么
May I help you?
我就转转
Just passing through.
我是说案子方面
I meant with the case.
Vance处长问够我了
Director Vance was done with me,
让我来Gibbs小队报道
asked me to check in with “Team Gibbs.”
他还跟议员女士在一块么
Is he still with the congresswoman?
处长个人很感兴趣
The director's taking a personal interest.
偶 Flemming是支持海军基金的
Oh, well, Flemming votes on Navy funding, so...
我感觉还有些别的味道
I'm getting a sense it's something else.
行
Mm.
好了 你都知道些什么
So, what do you know?
Max Sanders的旅馆房♥间很干净
Max Sanders' motel room was clean.
没血迹 没凶器
No blood, no murder weapon...
一无所获
No help.
记录显示被害人曾经
Well, records show that the victim has been
断断续续呆在旅馆有一个月了
staying at the motel on and off for the past month.
-工作相关么 -问的好
-Job-related? -Good question.
我来回答你
And I can answer it.
对 Max和我约会有一段时间了
Yeah, Max and I had been dating for a few weeks,
但是我们是动了真感情了
but there was something there.
他是个好男人
He was a great guy.
很幽默 有一些挑剔
Funny, if a little fastidious.
他自己的话 要我说是讲究
His word, but I call it “picky.”
吃的 穿的 个人卫生
Food, clothing, hygiene.
他应该和我一起吃午饭的
He was supposed to meet me for lunch,
但是他没露面
but he didn't show up.
也不回我的短♥信♥
And he didn't return my texts.
当NCIS联♥系♥我的时候
I was finishing up with an open house
我正在搞开放参观日
when I got the call from NCIS.
-那你真是个房♥地♥产♥商了 -对
-So you're a real estate agent? -Yeah.
Max有没有 什么麻烦或者说有什么敌人
Did Max have any, uh, problems or talk about any enemies?
还真有
Yeah.
他的头儿
His boss.
你觉得议员女士与此有关么
You think the congresswoman had something to do with this?
我 我不知道
I-I don't know,
但是她让他做一个秘密项目
but she had him working on a secret project.
你认为这是他被杀害的原因么
Do you think that's what got him killed?
什么样的秘密项目
Wh-What kind of secret project?
我不知道 我不知道具体的细节
I don't know. I don't know the details.
你得去问问Flemming小姐
But you'd have to ask Miss Flemming.
当你们谈到关门大吉的时候
People get nervous when you talk
人们是会恐慌的
about base closures.
关闭基地会影响到很多人的生活
Closing a base disrupts a lot of lives,
无论军民
military and civilian.
军事基地和当地城市的关系
The relationship between a military base
是很不寻常的
and the town it borders is significant.
对城市来说 这是财源
For the town, it's economic.
对军队来说 这关乎士气
For the Navy, it's morale.
与常人生活的连接点 一个可以称为家的地方
A tie to normal life, a place to call home.
这是我必须做的事情中最困难的之一
It's one of the hardest things I have to do.
所以你要调查清楚
So you research.
对
Yes.
然后再接着调查
And then we research more.
嗯
Hmm.
那就是Max的工作
That's what Max was working on.
Brighton海军基地
Brighton Naval Base.
关闭它的话 很多人都会生气的
Closing it would make a lot of people angry.
但是即使是考虑关闭的情况
But the fact that it was even up for consideration
都没有公开
was never made public.
哪一方占优呢
Which way was it leaning?
事实已经很清楚 基地不再那么必要
It's become clear the base is less vital.
即使它在我的选区以内
Despite the fact that it's in my district,
我也必须支持关闭基地
I have to advocate closure.
比起政♥治♥后果更看重事实
Weighing facts over political fallout.
你这种人就快绝种了
You are the last of a rare breed.
是啊 就像渡渡鸟一样
Yeah, the dodos.
某人肯定是发现了
Someone apparently found out.
Max明白不能说出他真正在干什么
Max knew not to say what he was really working on.
他总是比我聪明的
He was always smarter than me.
那些选举不是我的胜利 而是我们的胜利
I didn't win those elections, we did.
我从没跟他提过
I never told him that.
Jenna
Jenna...
我不期望你理解我
I don't expect you to understand
我们每时每刻都要面对的战役
the battles we fight on a daily basis
或是个人的牺牲
or the personal sacrifices.
如果Max在做调查的话 他就得有个线人
If Max was doing research, he would have had a source.
谁是最后与他说过话的人
Who's the last person he spoke with?
Jed Hamilton
Jed Hamilton.
他有些小生意 跟Brighton的所有人都能搭上线
He owns a few businesses and knows everyone in Brighton.
他就是实际上的镇长
He's the de facto mayor.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要给你安排个夜间安保
And I am going to arrange for an overnight security detail.
那可太不幸了
That's unfortunate.
早上好 Gibbs
Morning, Gibbs.
Eille
Ellie.
我查了查Vance处长给咱们的名字
So I did some digging into the name Director Vance gave us.
-Jed Hamilton -对了
-Jed Hamilton. -Mm-hmm.
已婚
Married.
无子
No kids.
镇长和镇里最大的牌
The town's mayor and biggest champion.
Flemming说的都是实话
Everything Flemming says checks out.
-除了 -没有例外
-Except? -No exception.
就是加一句
Just an addition.
Jed Hamilton开了一辆卡迪拉克
Jed Hamilton drives a red Cadillac.
可能就是
Could be the car
旅馆的那辆车
seen at the motel.
把他带来
Bring him in.
马上
On it.
Duck
Duck?
Jethro
Jethro.
Jimmy:)
Jimmy.
有何发现
What do we got?
Max Sanders
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表