《海军罪案调查处》前情提要
卡拉·马里诺是中西部最大
Carla Marino, matriarch of the biggest
有组织犯罪家族的女头目
organized crime family in the Midwest.
如果你胆敢再次接近梅琳达
If you ever go anywhere near Melinda
或是她的女儿
or her daughter again,
我会亲自把你送去见阎王
I will personally see to it that that is the last thing that you ever do.
奥尔登 我好怀念这场景
Alden, I have missed this.
你们是在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
你们要把希望寄托在这个人身上吗
This is who you want to hitch your wagon to?
我受够了
I'm done.
别干傻事 - 那人是联邦调查局的
Don't. - That was the FBI.
真正的福特探员被发现死于枪击
The real Agent Ford was found shot dead.
卡拉是内克斯贩毒集团的首脑
Carla is the head of Nexus.
她的所有对手都同在一处
All her rivals in one place.
她要用炸♥弹♥把他们统统消灭
She's gonna use that bomb to take them all out.
这位淑女是谁
Who's this lovely lady?
卡拉·马里诺
Carla Marino.
你好 我叫罗曼·帕克 是奥尔登的爸爸
Hi. Roman Parker, Alden's dad.
再也别来这里
Don't ever come here again.
你杀了我的儿子
You killed my son.
把我杀了也于事无补
Killing me isn't gonna change anything.
奥尔登 我不会杀你
I'm not gonna kill you, Alden.
那样对你太仁慈了
That'd be too easy.
醒醒
Come on.
不
No!
费城 1977年
卡特总统刚刚宣布
President Carter has announced...
♪几近天堂♪
Almost heaven
♪西弗吉尼亚♪
West Virginia...
♪蓝岭山脉♪
Blue Ridge Mountains
♪谢南多厄河♪
Shanandoah River
♪那里生活古老♪
Life is old there
♪古老过树木♪ - 奥尔登
Older than the trees - Alden?
♪但年轻过山脉♪
Younger than the mountains
♪如轻风般成长♪ - 儿子
Growing like a breeze - Son?
♪乡村之路♪
Country roads
♪带我归家♪
Take me home
丹佛
Denver.
♪带我去♪
To the place...
这首歌♥一直是我的最爱
This one was always my favorite.
♪我的归属之地♪
I belong...
是吗
Really?
♪西弗吉尼亚♪
West Virgin...
奥尔登 混账
Damn it, Alden.
之前偷轮毂 现在直接偷车
First hubcaps, now grand theft auto?
你是在把罪名当勋章收集吗
You collecting charges like merit badges?
你想谈勋章吗
You want to talk about merit badges?
你一走就是半年
You disappear for half a year,
一回来就教育我
a-and drop in with rules and lectures
搞得很有意义一样 你觉得问题出在我身上吗
like it means something and y-you think I'm the problem?
看看四周 - 每次我们搬家
Look around. - Every time we move,
每次你一出海
every time you ship out,
你就指望我来收拾残局
y- you just expect me to pick up the pieces.
你只关心你自己和你心爱的海军
It's you and your precious Navy.
你将军装置于你孩子之上
You chose a uniform over your own kid.
我很抱歉你有这样的感受
I'm sorry you feel that way.
你真的认为只有你
You really think you're the only one
讨厌不断搬家吗
who hates moving?
你骗了我 马屁上将
You fooled me, Admiral Kiss-ass.
爸爸独自拉扯两个孩子 还要为国效力
Dad's raising two kids alone and serving his country.
但没关系 一切都要照顾你的感受
But sure, let's make it about you.
他不是铁人 奥尔迪
He's not bulletproof, Aldie.
别这么叫我 - 你的行为
Don't call me that. - Your actions
对爸爸的伤害超出你的想象
are hurting Dad more than you know.
但最糟的是
And the worst part?
你不能理解这点
You won't understand that...
直到无法挽回
...till it's too late.
直到无法挽回
...till it's too late.
帕克 我万分遗憾
Parker, I'm so sorry.
我也是
So am I.
但已经无法挽回了
But it's too late.
《海军罪案调查处》第二十三季第一集
这是卡拉的色号♥
Well, it's Carla's shade.
也是她的作案风格 蓄谋已久 手段残忍♥
And her style. Calculated and cruel.
她想让帕克痛苦
She wanted Parker to suffer.
那她得偿所愿了
Well, she got her wish.
而我们是帮凶
And we helped.
我们力推与卡拉合作
We pushed to work with Carla.
帕克警告过我们 但我们不知道她的能耐
Parker warned us, but we didn't know what she was capable of.
我们知道 只是不愿意相信
Oh, we knew. We just didn't want to believe it.
我们要将功补过 我们要找到她
Well, then we make it right. We find her.
她把帕克抓为人♥质♥ 然后又放了他
So, she took Parker hostage and then let him walk.
知情人认为她应该趁机逃出国了
Smart money says that she took that time to flee the country.
但根据初步死亡时间判断
Except preliminary time of death
她两小时前还在这里
puts her here two hours ago.
她有可能还在附近
She can still be close.
她的下一步会是什么
What's her next move?
假设帕克在大华盛顿地区
Assuming that Parker doesn't have
没有其他的家属了
any more family in the greater D.C. area?
他的妹妹在五角大楼工作
His sister works at the Pentagon,
但即使是卡拉也不会
but even Carla knows better
蠢到去招惹一名海军三星上将
than to go after a three-star admiral.
那卡拉的外孙女呢
What about Carla's granddaughter--
她去年想绑♥架♥的那个
the one she tried to kidnap last year?
劳伦·雅各布斯
Lauren Jacobs.
安保人员已经在她公♥寓♥里了
Protection detail's already at her apartment.
或许我们也该过去
Maybe we should join them.
以防卡拉出现
Just in case Carla shows up.
你觉得她会那么不小心吗
You think she'd be that careless?
我希望她会
I want her to be.
我只需要一个机会
All I need is one shot.
那你也得排队
Well, you'll have to get in line to take it.
得排在帕克后面
Right after Parker.
根据他对这台无辜电视机的所作所为
Based on what he did to this innocent television,
我认为他对堪萨斯城女王自有安排
I think he's got big plans for the queen of Kansas City.
很好 - 当真吗
Good. - Really?
当一个探员怒火攻心时
When was the last time anything good
有哪次会有好事
came from an agent running hot?
或许帕克不会那样
You know, maybe-maybe Parker will be okay.
我之前见到他时
Last I saw him, he was...
他还挺正常
you know, holding it together.
暂时而已
For now.
大家觉得他能挺多久呢
How long do we really think that's gonna last?
帕克 慢着
Parker, hold up.
这是我的保龄球包吗
That my bowling bag?
这是我唯一能找到的
That's, uh, it's all I could find.
帮你打包了一些东西在里面
Packed a few of your things in here--
洗漱用品 替换衣物
toiletries, uh, change of clothes.
尼克让我把他联排屋的备用钥匙给你
Nick wanted me to give you the spare key to his townhouse.
麦基 你是在打发我去睡觉吗
You sending me to bed, McGee?
你的房♥子成了案发现场 现在也不早了
Well, your place is a crime scene, and it's late.
奈特担心你
Knight's worried about you.
我们都担心你
We're all worried about you.
怕我♥干♥傻事吗
Afraid I'm not thinking straight?
这也可以理解 - 你们大可放心
It's more than understandable. - You can relax.
我很理智 - 很好
My thinking is fine. - All right, good.
因为有我们在处理
Glad to hear it because we have this, okay?
协查通报已经发出 也已经通知了交通机构
BOLOs are out. Transit's flagged.
行动小组正在全方位行动
Task forces are up in all directions.
你们是在按照预案行事
You're running the playbook.
之前都有效 - 但对卡拉无效
Worked before. - Not on Carla.
如果你们想抓住她
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表