Can you think
谁会追杀Reza中校吗
of who might want to go after Commander Reza?
我怎么可能知道
How could I possibly know?
我好多年没跟外界
I've had no contact with the outside world
有联络了
in years.
不仅家人
Not with my family.
任何人我都没联♥系♥过
Not with anyone.
Derrick让我重新拾起了
Derrick restored my faith that I might
我会重获自♥由♥的信念
once again be a free man.
他死的太不值得了
He died for nothing.
不是这样的 Amir
That is not true, Amir.
他是在为你而战 我们也是
He was fighting for you, and so are we.
我就是被跟你一样的人扔进这里的
I was put in this place by people like you,
Bishop探员
Agent Bishop.
那些人把我当恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
People who think I'm a terrorist
就因为我是穆♥斯♥林♥
because I'm Muslim.
我为什么要相信你说的话
Why should I believe a word you say?
第一次见面的时候
I didn't trust her either.
我也不相信她
Not when we first met.
我曾经处于跟你一样的境况
I was once in a similar situation as you.
当我认为没有希望的时候
And when I thought all hope was lost,
Bishop探员和NCIS
it was Agent Bishop and NCIS
在我身边支持我
who stood by me.
多亏他们我才活下来
I am alive because of them.
只有我们相互信任的时候
Trust only works
信任才有意义
when it goes both ways.
我遇上Dawar Mahdavi的时候 并不知道他是谁
When I met Dawar Mahdavi, I didn't know who he really was
也不知道他做过的可怕的事情
or the terrible things he had done.
我们只是在清♥真♥寺见到对方时聊了几句
We had only spoken to each other in passing at our mosque.
我的人生 却因为一个我几乎不认识的人而终结
My life ended because of a man I hardly knew.
我说的是事实 却没人相信我
I told the truth, and no one would believe me.
只有Derrick相信我
No one except for Derrick.
我们无法改变已经发生在你身上的事 Amir
We can't change what happened to you, Amir,
但是我们会完成Reza中校未完成的事
but we are gonna finish what Commander Reza started.
我们不会把你扔在这里自己离开的
And we are not leaving here without you.
承认吧
Admit it.
你做的事情严重违反了朋友守则
What you did was a serious violation of the guy code.
哦 你真的要继续这样吗
Oh, are you still going on about this?
得了 老兄 我同意她 别放心上了
Come on, man, I'm with her. Let it go.
Quinn说起来轻巧
That's easy for Quinn to say.
你送入狼窝的又不是她
She's not the one you threw to the wolves.
狼窝 得了 老兄
The wolves? Come on, man.
Bishop的兄弟们 就像 哈士奇一样无害
Bishop's brothers are, like, little pups.
而且呢 我认为你能搞定的
Plus, I thought you could handle yourself.
你是个大男孩了
You're a big boy.
你想来证实一下吗
Would you care for a demonstration?
好啊
Sure.
哦 不要 别再来了
Oh, no. No more.
不管你们谁在跟Bishop约会
Whichever one of you is dating Bishop,
赶紧承认吧 然后我们就翻过这一篇
just fess up, and we can be done with this.
-他退缩了 -我就眨了一下眼
- He flinched. - I blinked.
哦 你确实退缩了一点
Oh, you flinched a little.
这不能证明什么
That's not proof.
我可以证明
I have proof.
我对Bishop的人格
I did a statistical analysis
做了统计学分♥析♥ 然后交叉分♥析♥了
of Bishop's personality, and cross-referenced it
办公室里的每个人 来计算
with everyone in the office to see who would be
谁和她的匹配度最高
the most probable match.
Torres 你的可能性只有17%
Torres, you only scored a 17% probability...
-太棒了 -所以你出局了
- Yes! - ...so you're out.
Reeves 你的得分还不错
Reeves, you scored an impressive
65% 可能性挺大
65%, so that's a possibility.
我说过就是他
I told you it was him.
现在 等等
Now, wait.
别急 Nick
Not so fast, Nick.
还有一个人
There's someone else
比Reeves的得分更高
who beat Reeves' score
高达
with a whopping
87%
87% probability.
什么
What?!
Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
得了 Abby 这真是
Come on, Abby, that's...
哈哈哈哈 这个真不错
Ha, ha, ha, ha, that's a good one.
实际上 我能想象出来
Actually, I can picture it.
-想象什么 -嗨 Gibbs 嗨
- Picture what? - Hey, Gibbs, hey!
我们只是在 你知道 分享一些
We were just, uh, you know, sharing some
启发性的科学分♥析♥
enlightening scientific analysis here.
分享一些别的东西如何
How about sharing something else?
比如一条线索
Like a lead.
我有线索 老大
I got a lead, boss.
一直在跟进
Been following up
Brendan Peters的信息
on Brendan Peters,
就是那个分配给Amir Hassan的翻译员
the translator assigned to Amir Hassan.
Brendan Peters并不存在 那是个化名
Brendan Peters doesn't exist. It's an alias.
很多防务承包商出于安全考虑
Many defense contractors use an nom de guerre
使用假名
for security reasons.
保持匿名
Maintains anonymity.
我从关塔那摩调取了他的指纹记录
I pulled his fingerprints from Gitmo's records,
在系统内进行比对 找到一个结果
ran it through the system, got a hit.
发现Brendan Peters
Turns out Brendan Peters
实际上是Ronald Ayers
is really Ronald Ayers.
做冥想的那个人
The meditation guy.
该破坏一下某人的气功了
Time to bust up someone's chi.
好了 我负责前门
All right, I got the front.
我去后门
Got the back.
Reeves 去庭院
Reeves, take the grounds.
别动 放下武器
Don't move. Drop the weapon.
这个地方被包围了 Ayers
The place is surrounded, Ayers.
看起来并没有
Doesn't look that way.
扔下枪
Drop it.
快走
Take a quick walk.
对啊 真快
Yep, real quick.
别说出来
Don't even say it.
英雄 宝贝
Hero, baby.
我全天都在干这个 小伙子
It's what I do all day, son.
我能解释
I can explain.
拿枪对着联邦探员
Pulling a gun on a federal agent?
说说恶有恶报吧
Talk about bad karma.
下辈子投胎做个阴沟里的老鼠
Enjoy your next life as a gutter rat.
并不是表面看起来那样
It's not what it looks like.
哦 听起来很有意思
Oh, this should be interesting.
Derrick被谋杀以后我就一直如临深渊
I've been on edge ever since Derrick's murder.
我以为你们的探员是去杀我的
I thought your agents were there to kill me.
这只是个简单的误会
It was just a simple misunderstanding.
嗯
Hmm.
如果这就是全部 你可以走了
If that's all it is, you're free to go.
真的吗
Really?
当然不
No!
交代
Talk!
说什么啊
About what?
Amir Hassan
Amir Hassan.
他的讯问笔录
His interrogation transcripts.
谁转移了他
Who altered them?
是我
I did.
噢 恭喜啊
Well, congratulations,
你现在又从下水道的臭老鼠变成跳蚤了
you just got downgraded to a flea on a gutter rat.
我没有其他选择
I didn't have a choice.
我只是按令行事
I was ordered to do it.
谁下令的
By who?
我工作的那家防务公♥司♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表