I have nothing to do with her death.
格雷格发誓也跟他无关
And Gregg swore he didn't, either.
之前我问托雷斯
So, I asked Torres if he'd ever
他结过婚没有 他却给了一个奇怪的
been married before, and he gave this, like, strange,
模糊的答案
vague answer. Mm.
我想他应该没又结过婚
I don't think he has been.
他的档案里面没提到这个
Nothing in his file, anyway.
你查过他的档案?
You checked his file?
也许在当卧底的时候结过
Well, maybe it was when he was undercover.
嘿 哥们
Hey, man.
清洗窗户 二美元
Wash your windows. Two bucks.
额 不用了 谢谢 不需要
Uh, no, thanks. We're good.
阿贝尔出现了
There's Abell.
注意 我们看到阿贝尔
All right, we've got Abell approaching
从特伦特大街走过来了
from Trent Street.
收到
Roger that.
先让他进来 我们再逮捕他
Let him enter before we take him down.
好戏上场
It's showtime.
请让一让 先生 你挡住视线了!
Excuse me, sir, you're in the way!
嘿 只需要二美元 很快就好
Hey, it's only two bucks! Come on!
快走开!
Please get out of the way!
喔! 你们是警♥察♥!
Whoa! You guys are cops!
嘿!
Hey!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
你很喜欢把海军士兵推下屋顶是吗?
You like throwing Marines off rooftops?
见鬼
Damn.
还以为一定是国防承包商
Thought for sure it was the defense contractor.
公♥寓♥维护人员?
The building super?
他担心希尔会说服她的姐姐
He was afraid Sergeant Hill would convince her sister
去警♥察♥局报案
to go to the police.
于是他就杀了她
So he killed her.
你怎么样了 托比亚斯?
So, how are you doing, Tobias?
好极了 腿好多了
Great. Leg's coming along.
偶尔会疼一点
A few aches and pains.
每天早晨从沙发上下来
I still find it hard to get up off the couch
还是挺吃力的
in the morning.
总之康复得差不多了
I go to rehab most of 'em.
不 我是说 你感觉怎么样
No, I mean, you know,
你知道我在问什么?
how are you feeling?
你在对我进行心理评估
You're shrinking me.
已经评估好了吗?
Is the meter running?
没有 我就是问问
No. I'm just asking you,
以朋友的身份
as a friend.
我挺好的
I'm doing just fine.
我能给你一点专业建议吗?
Can I give you a bit of professional advice?
我觉得你每天睡在
I don't think it's so healthy
距离你被枪击差点身亡的地方
for you to be living
只有三尺的沙发上
and sleeping
对你的健康不是很好
three feet away from where you were shot and almost killed.
哦
Oh.
我明白了
I get it.
是你让她这么做的
You put her up to this.
什么?
What?
你想让我离开 让我搬走 但是...
You want me to leave, to move out, but...
你无法亲口告诉我
you can't tell me yourself,
所以你让你的医生朋友告诉我
so you've got your couch doc doing your dirty work for you.
我会在地下室
I'll be in the basement.
如果你想找我的话
If you want to join me, Doc.
地下室? 有意思
Basement? Interesting.
下面有什么?
What's down there?
木屑 波旁酒
Sawdust, bottle of bourbon.
哦 那还不错
Ooh, that sounds good.
嘿
Hey.
你们应该知道
You know I can't get
我自己无法下那些台阶!
down those steps by myself!
目前还不行
Yet.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表