没有了家和积蓄
Lost his home and savings
是在2007年
in 2007.
也是在那时 他的事业
Which is also when his career
开始停滞
began to stall.
Vinton的晋升被否决了
Vinton's been passed over for promotions
八次
eight times.
他在下个月退休的名单里
He's slated to retire next month,
但这不是自愿的 他是被强制离开的
but it wasn't voluntary, he's being forced out.
额外的工作
Extra duty
是一种惩罚
is a punishment.
本来就不是愉快的
It's not meant to be pleasant.
这是你们集♥合♥迟到的结果
This is what happens when you show up late for muster.
承受不了一件事后果 就不要去做这件事
【注:70-80年代流行的一句话】
Do not do the crime if you cannot do the time.
这是个好建议
That's good advice.
可惜你没有听
It's a shame you didn't take it.
双重谋杀犯
Double murder--
你将面临的是终身监禁
You're looking at a mandatory life sentence.
我不明白你在说什么
Am I supposed to know what you're talking about?
我们会让你明白的
We're gonna refresh your memory.
Collins士官
Petty Officer Collins.
他发现了你处理药品的事情
He clued into your drug operation
并找你当面对质
and confronted you.
你杀了他
You killed him.
让谋杀看起来像是一个意外
Made it look like an accident.
而你是在场的调查员
And you were the on-site investigator,
便很容易地掩盖了你的行迹
so it was easy to cover your tracks.
后来我们出现了 并开始询问
Yeah, then we showed up and started asking questions.
接着你觉得Nicole Trainer
And then you thought Nicole Trainer
是一个麻烦
was now a liability,
于是你把她也杀了
and you killed her as well.
没错 还有走私的钱
Yeah, and there's the drug money.
我知道 你不想
I get it-- you didn't want to
把钱放在银行 却把它藏在
put it in a bank, but hiding it
你阁楼的夹层里 真是老套
in your attic crawlspace... so cliché.
啊 别 我不会这么做
Uh, no, I wouldn't do that.
就算你能从我们手里逃走
Even if you did get by us,
你还必须得从他们手里逃走
you'd still have to get by them.
他们刚刚发现
And they just found out
你杀了他们中的两个人
you killed two of their own.
我想你最好还是跟我们走
I think you have better chances with us.
你被捕了
Uh, you are busted.
什么 再说一遍
What? Excuse me?
我们黑进了你手里里的健身软件
We hacked your fitness ticker app on your phone.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你在晨跑的问题上撒了谎
You cheated on our morning run.
比我们先行一步
Gave us a head start
所以你能坐上出租车去到最后一英里
so you could catch an Uber to the final mile mark.
你从没想要跑马拉松 是吗
You never had any intention of running that marathon, did you?
是 我一直都是玩你们的
No, I was just screwing with you the whole time.
嘻嘻
? Hee-hee, hee-hee. ?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我等不及要掐死Torres了
Wait till I get my hands on Torres.
我不敢相信他也这么做了
I can't believe he was in on this.
哦 他没有
Oh, he wasn't.
他没骗人 他真的跑了
He didn't cheat. He actually ran.
他真的有那么快么
Then he really is that fast?
哦 他真的是快的可怕
Oh, he's freakishly fast.
哦 我们这次没有机会打败他 是吗
Ooh, we don't stand a chance of beating his time, do we?
是 当然没有
No, absolutely not.
Vinton军士长 你们确定么
Chief Vinton? You're certain?
完全认罪了
Full confession.
一旦Collins想明白是怎么回事
Once Collins figured out what was going on,
Vinton知道他会举报他的
Vinton knew that he'd turn him in,
他慌了
and he panicked.
军士 我知道这对Laura来说意味着什么
Gunny, I know how much this meant to Laura.
对您的帮助 我的感激无以言表
I can't thank you enough for your help.
乐意效劳
Pleasure.
Collins值得正义
Collins deserved justice.
我只希望我能为他多做一点
I only wish I could have done more for him.
你做到了
You did.
什么意思
What do you mean?
海军部长看过了Collins的
The Secretary of the Navy reviewed Collins'
候补军官学校的申请
OCS application.
她跟你一样看到了潜力
She saw the same potential you did.
他在死后被委任为海军少尉
He's been posthumously commissioned rank of ensign.
我就知道Collins会是
I knew Collins would make
一个非常好的海军军官
a damn good naval officer.
他有一个很好的榜样
He had a good role model.
是的
Yes, he did.
我真的很感激 Gibbs探员
I'm truly grateful, Agent Gibbs.
感激一切
For everything.
爸 不如你跟Gibbs去吃点东西吧
Dad, why don't you go grab a bite to eat with Gibbs?
呃
Uh...
我没事的
I'll be fine.
来吧 将军 我刚好知道个地方
Come on, General, I know just the place.
嘿 Gibbs
Hey, Gibbs...
我们没问题把
We're good?
案子结束了
The case is over.
还以为你会一走了之
Thought you'd be long gone by now.
你已经想摆脱了我么
You trying to get rid of me already?
我已经有点习惯你在身边了
I've grown kind of used to having you around.
嗯 我很感动
Mm, I'm so touched.
其实 我很高兴你在这里
Hey, you know, actually, I'm glad you're here.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
这是我的水面作战胸针
It's my surface warfare pin.
鲜血 汗水 眼泪
Some serious blood, sweat and tears
铸就的它
went into earning it.
我拿到它的那天 我永远不会忘记
The day I did is one I'll never forget.
嗯
Mm.
我想把它给你
I want you to have it.
我么
Me?
你不是更应该给你♥爸♥爸么
Wouldn't you rather your dad?
不
No.
他是名海军 他会理解的
He's a marine. He'll understand.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我想把它给你的原因
I want you to have it for the same reason
和Sofia给你照片的原因一样
Sofia gave you that photo.
给你东西不是为了让你记住她
It wasn't about giving you something to remember her by.
她在用它的方式告诉你
It was her way of saying
她也会记得你
she'll remember you, too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我确实有个条件
But I do have a stipulation.
当然可以
Of course you do.
不管医生说你还有多少时间
No matter how little time the doctors say you have...
你要一直战斗下去
...you keep fighting...
每一天
...every day...
为了明天而战
for the next day.
然后是明天的明天 一直下去
And the next, and the next.
好的
All right.
我自己也有个小条件
I have a little stipulation of my own.
我听着
I'm listening.
当你看到这个胸针的时候 我要你想起的
When you look at that pin, I don't want it to remind you
不是死去的女孩
of some girl who died.
我要你想起的 是你帮助的女孩
I want it to remind you of someone you helped.
因为你确定做到了 Nick
Because you did, Nick.
明白吗
Got it?
-明白 -很好
- Got it. - Good.
我很高兴我们说清楚了
I'm glad we worked that out.
是啊
Yeah.
你要留在这里么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表