嗯
Um...
知道吗 还是算了吧
You know what, never mind.
来吧 告诉我 怎么了
Come on, tell me. What's up?
好吧
Okay, um...
这是个 这是个有点搞笑的事儿 真的
It's a, it's kind of a funny story, really.
那个 那个OCAT训练
The, uh, the OCAT training.
我刚从HR那儿来
I just came from HR.
原来他们 他们搞错了时间
Turns out they, uh, they mixed up the dates.
我们要到明年才会轮到
We're not due until next year.
所以我们其实不需要被喷的
We didn't have to get sprayed?
对啊
Oops.
“对啊”
“Oops”?
好吧 Reeves 把那个拿来
Okay, Reeves, hand it over.
我很抱歉 Tim 但我是中立方
I'm sorry, Tim, but I am an independent party.
啥 你们想干什么
What? What are you doing?
不 哦 拜托 这太逗了
No. Oh, come on. That's funny.
非常逗 非常非常逗
Very funny, very funny.
在我们喷出来之前你还有什么遗言么
Any last words before we take this outside?
喂喂喂 拜托
Whoa, whoa, whoa, come on.
这 这不是我的错啊
This-this is not my fault.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
没错
Yeah.
好吧 你发现了什么
Well, what do you know?
欢迎回来 伙计
Good to have you back, pal.
有什么改变么 哈
What changed, huh?
Gibbs 你在这儿呆了一整晚
Gibbs, you've been here all night?
你做了什么
What did you do?
-什么 -他在吃东西了
- What? - He's eating.
告诉我你做了什么
Tell me what you did.
我可以给你来杯咖啡或者是阿司匹林
I could get you a coffee or an aspirin.
这地板可硬了
That's a mighty hard floor.
没关系
No.
我们不介意的
We don't mind.
对吧 Jody
Do we, Jody?
他只是需要一个伙伴
He just needed a buddy.
你知道的 Jody也需要出去跑一圈了 如果你愿意的话
Well, you know, Jody could also use a ride, if you're up for it.
你想呢
What do you think?
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表