many other people here to, uh, blame for a murder.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
这不是我♥干♥的
This wasn't me.
-也不是Jed - Jed Hamilton
- And it wasn't Jed. - Jed Hamilton?
基地就这么大 镇子那么小
Small base, small town.
我们经常一起打保龄球
We go bowling every now and then.
他在隔壁开了间酒吧
He owns the bar next door.
我曾经跟他提过
I had mentioned to him
我们申请的继续资助被拒绝了
that our continuation funds had been denied.
-所以他把这看成是个不好的征兆 -是的
- And he took that as a bad sign? - Yeah.
特别是自从某些议会议员
Especially since some congressional aide
找他问了些问题以后
had been asking him questions.
他自己推测出些结论
He put two and two together.
Jed很生气
Jed was angry.
他 他说想表达一下自己的态度
H-He said he wanted to send a message.
所以你给了他死老鼠
So you gave him dead rats?
一口袋
One bag.
市长问你要老鼠 你就得给他老鼠
When the mayor asks for rats, you give him rats.
我不认为他真这么做了
I didn't think he'd actually do it.
仍然没有
Still no sign
Jed Hamilton的踪迹 协查通告已经
of Jed Hamilton. BOLO's out
发到所有的交通中心了
on all transportation hubs.
如果他逃跑 我们会知道的
If he's running, we'll know.
Abby正在尝试恢复
Abby's trying to revive
Max Sanders进水的手♥机♥
Max Sanders' watery cell phone,
不过我们在酒店房♥间里发现了他的笔记本电脑
but we found his laptop in the motel room.
-文档呢 -完好无损 包括Max在镇上
- Files? - Intact, including all of Max's
和基地的所有研究记录
research on the town and base.
看这个 老大
Look at this, boss.
Beltway Burgers刚在Brighton开了分店
Beltway Burgers just opened a franchise in Brighton.
同时 一家新的健身中心准备进驻
Also, a new fitness center is going in.
一切都在好转
Everything was looking up.
镇子和Hamilton先生都是
For both the town and Mr. Hamilton.
继续查
Keep digging.
呃 问个问题
Um... question.
为什么 你还有什么线索要汇报
Why, do you got something to add?
呃 跟案子无关
Uh, not about the case.
是不是 Reeves来这儿负责
Is, uh, Reeves here to work on
Willoughby行动
Operation Willoughby?
行动六个月前就搁浅了
Operation got delayed six months ago
因为海军来FLETC招募
【注:联邦执法培训中心】
because the Navy came to FLETC looking for recruits.
但没人愿意报名
But no one was willing to sign up.
是的
Yeah.
但现在可不一定
Until now.
我终于联♥系♥上了Max的父母
I finally connected with Max's parents.
我之前说过你的工作容易些 但...
I said before that your job was easier, but...
我一直在想
I never stopped to consider that
你会经常打这样的电♥话♥
you make those kind of calls on a regular basis.
职责所在
Well, it comes with the chair.
我也说过你不懂得个人奉献
I also said you don't understand personal sacrifice.
我没有考虑到你的太太
I wasn't thinking about your wife.
好吧 已经过去好些年了
Well, it's been a few years ago now.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
你想知道点儿
You want to know
官场秘诀吗
a little Beltway secret?
什么
Hmm?
你在国会里很吃香
You're well liked on the Hill.
你在委员会做的演讲
In your addresses to the committee,
真是心口如一
you say what you mean.
你觉得我是花言巧语
Am I being sweet-talked?
关于我的安保措施...
About my security detail...
都兑现了
It stays.
嗯 我也希望这样
Uh, I'd hope so.
不过 你可以派给我一些更聊得来的人吗
But would you please give me people I can talk to?
你不喜欢Prescott探员和Prescott探员
You didn't like Agents Prescott and Friedkin?
说笨蛋是不是太损了
Is “mouth-breather” too harsh?
坑爹的欧元
Damn euros.
来 我帮你拿
Here, let me get that for you, man.
鼓掌
Cheers.
嘿 呃
Hey, uh,
我们俩相处得还不错 对吧
we have been just messing with each other, right?
鉴于我们的一部分风趣对话 是的
Part of our charming repartee, yeah.
就是 那为什么每个人都认为
Right. Right, so why does everybody think
我们会打一架或者啥的
we're gonna fight or something?
两个相同
Can't two
类型的人就不能和平共处吗
physical specimens be in the same room?
我懂 是的
I know. Yeah.
这太扯淡了
It's ridiculous.
就是很扯淡
It's ridiculous.
但我们总有一天会打一架
But we are gonna fight one day.
必须的 我的意思是 看看谁更厉害
We have to. I mean, to see who's better.
-当然 -好的 -就是这样
- Of course. - Right. - Of course.
Torres探员和Reeves探员
Agents Torres and Reeves.
当你们两个同类聊完了
When you two physical specimens are done,
我有个任务给你们
I have a job for you.
航♥空♥公♥司♥说我的行李被转运去阿姆斯特丹了
Airline said my luggage was rerouted to Amsterdam,
不过几天后就会送来这儿
but should be here in a few days.
所以这是昨天那身衣服
So that is the suit from yesterday?
你是唯一一个注意到的
You're the only one who noticed.
没关系 没关系
It's all good, man. It's all good.
我很理解
I totally understand.
还有 如果你有任何需要
And, uh, if you need anything,
比如衣服或者其他要求
like clothes or anything like that,
我都会帮你
I got your back.
嘿 呃
Hey, uh,
躺举你能举多重
how much you bench, man?
先生们...
Gentlemen...
我现在能回家了吗
can I go home now?
等等 Nick
Hold up, Nick.
市长的红色凯迪拉克
Mayor's red Cadillac.
议员
Congresswoman!
我是Jed Hamilton
It's Jed Hamilton.
你约的客人
Are you expecting visitors?
-我们得谈谈 -没有
- We got to talk! - No.
嘿
Hey!
回到车上去
Get back in the car.
听到了吗
You hear me?
开门
Open up!
开门
Open up!
你好
Hi.
我能为你做点什么
How can I help you?
NCIS
NCIS.
你今晚喝得挺多的吧 Hamilton先生
You been drinking a little bit tonight, Mr. Hamilton?
喝了很多
Drinking a lot.
但是...我没醉
And... I'm thinking, too.
这话可不妙
Dangerous combination.
请举起你的双手
Please, put your hands up.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
嘿
Hey!
来吧
Come here.
只是个便条
Just a note.
干的漂亮 伙计
Nice move, mate.
穿着西装可做不了这个
Can't do that in a suit.
我...
I am...
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是的 你在你的便条中写了
Yep, you say that in your note.
呃 我认为 这有点草率
Uh, I think. It's kind of sloppy.
来完成你未完成的事情
Come to finish what you started?
不 我 我只是...
No, I-I just...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表