哦
Ooh.
啊
Ugh.
Gibbs比往常来得早一些
Gibbs was in a little earlier than usual.
说他8点有堂课
Said he was teaching an 8:00 class.
他看起来有在担心什么吗
Did he seem concerned about anything?
没有
No.
事实上 他比
As a matter of fact, he was a bit
平时更健谈些
more chatty than usual.
Gibbs吗 Leroy Jethro Gibbs吗
Gibbs? Leroy Jethro Gibbs?
-嗯 -他说了什么
- Mm-hmm. What was he saying?
我问他要不要
I asked him if he wanted me
把他的咖啡再加满 他说'我好了'
to top off his coffee, and he said, "I'm good."
这算健谈吗
And that's chatty?
对于Gibbs来说 这个酒吧的档次低
For Gibbs, the bar is low.
他平时会回复个眼神
He normally responds with a look.
他还跟我说
He also told me
不要急着把账单拿给他
to take my time with the check.
这就是为什么当我发现他不见了我感到很惊讶
That's why I was surprised when he disappeared.
不见了
Disappeared?
我让他等着他的咖啡
I left him waiting for his coffee to go.
当我拿给他的时候 他已经走了
When I brought it, he was gone.
他留了20美金在桌上 太多了
He left a 20 on the table, which is way too much.
哇
And poof.
啊 McGee 你找到他了
Ah. McGee, you found him.
Gibbs很好 他在哪里
Gibbs is okay. Where was he?
Abby 我需要你ping他的手♥机♥
Abby, I need you to ping his cell.
所以你没有找到他
So you didn't find him?
听着 就这么干吧 好吗 迟点我给你解释
Look, just do it, okay? I'll explain later.
哦 我不喜欢窥探Gibbs
Oh, I don't like snooping on Gibbs.
Abby 相信我 你必须这么做
Abby, trust me, you have to do this.
这是我不情愿做的
This is against my better judgment.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
真有趣
That's funny.
什么 有什么有趣的
What? What's funny?
不是'哈哈'那种有趣
Not like funny "ha-ha."
是奇怪
Like funny weird.
Gibbs的手♥机♥在餐馆对面
Gibbs' phone is across the street from the diner.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
McGee 你要告诉我是怎么回事吗
McGee, are you gonna tell me what's going on?
打Gibbs的手♥机♥
Calling Gibbs' cell.
邮局派来一个安检员
The post office sent over an inspector.
他打开了邮箱 里面就是这些东西
He opened up the mailbox, and there they were.
没错 手♥机♥ 钱包 警徽和身份证
Yeah, telephone, wallet, badge, and I.D.
-他是被打劫了吗 -难说
- Was he robbed? - Hard to tell.
钱包里没有现金 可是他的信♥用♥卡♥都在里面
No money in the wallet, but all his credit cards are in there.
会不会是Gibbs自己把他的东西扔进了邮筒
Could Gibbs have dumped his stuff in the mailbox?
可能他是想扔掉一切能确认他身份的东西
Maybe he was getting rid of anything that could I.D. him.
卧底须知第一章第一条
Undercover 101.
你要把身上所有带着你真名的东西
You want to get rid of anything on you
全部扔掉
that has your real name on it.
没错
Exactly.
Quinn探员正在收集
Well, Agent Quinn is gathering
Gibbs的车和邮筒周围
surveillance and traffic videos
监控数据和交通摄像头的信息
of the area around Gibbs' truck and the mailbox,
这样我们可以看看能不能找到些什么
so we'll see if they can tell us something there.
McGee 解锁他的手♥机♥查查他最后接打的电♥话♥
McGee, unlock his phone and find the last calls in and out.
呃 主任 Gibbs从不给任何东西上锁
Uh, Director, Gibbs doesn't lock anything.
我不敢相信他还在用翻盖手♥机♥
And I can't believe he still uses a flip phone.
另外 我已经查过了
Besides, I already checked.
最后是跟Rebecca Chase有两个通话
The last two calls were exchanges with Rebecca Chase.
谁给谁打的
Who called who?
她打给他 他又打回去
She called him. He called her back.
嗯
Hmm.
谁是Rebecca Chase
Who is Rebecca Chase?
Gibbs的2号♥前妻
Gibbs' ex-wife number two.
实际上 她可能是3号♥
Actually, she may be number three.
我不是...我经常搞混她们的顺序
I'm not... I get confused on the order sometimes there.
什么时候打的
When were the calls?
昨晚一个 另一个是今早
One was late last night, the other early this morning.
好的 我们最好不要放过任何信息
All right, let's not dismiss anything.
她可能知道些什么 我会给她打电♥话♥
She might know something. I'll give her a call.
我把这些东西送给Abby
I'll take this stuff to Abby,
看看她能不能提取出
see if maybe she can pull a fingerprint
不属于Gibbs的DNA或者指纹
or touch DNA from someone that is not Gibbs.
你知道华盛顿特区
You know there are over 4,200
有超过4200个交通监视探头吗
traffic surveillance cameras in D.C.?
比美国的其它任何城市都多
More than any other city in the U.S.
国土安♥全♥部♥不停地给我发送
Homeland is streaming me video feed
餐厅附近
from the traffic camera
交通摄像头的视频
closest to the diner.
Bishop
Bishop...
你为什么在看Kai Chen的文件
why are you looking at Kai Chen's file?
我在删除这些文件
I was deleting it.
求你 不要走火入魔
Please, for your own sanity,
把追踪Chen的事交给其他人吧
leave tracking Chen to the others.
我会的
I will.
Bishop 从你进FLETC开始我就知道你【注:Federal Law Enforcement Training Center 联邦法律强制训练中心】
Bishop, I've known you since FLETC
我知道你有多固执
and I know how persistent you are.
听着 我知道
Look, I understand
你现在感觉非常不好
you're in a bad place right now.
我好多了 我们需要集中精力找Gibbs
I'm better. We need to focus on Gibbs.
你拿到监控录像了
You get the surveillance videos?
我还在等
I'm just waiting.
国土安♥全♥部♥正在给我传呢
Homeland is streaming them to me now.
好的
Mm-Kay.
-有什么我能做的吗 -有
- Anything I can do? - Yes,
把你的心思从复仇中解脱出来
you can get your mind off revenge.
Chen会得到报应 好吗
Chen will get his, okay?
你不应该继续管这件事了
You need to stay out of it.
你知道他是一个非常危险的人
You know he is a very dangerous man.
别担心 Alex 我听你的
Don't worry, Alex, I hear you.
-你听我的吗 -没错
- Do you? - Mm-hmm.
我去看看Abby有没有搞出跟Gibbs有关的东西
I'm gonna go see what Abby's come up with on Gibbs.
哦
Oh.
抱一个
Hug.
你怎么样了
How are you?
我希望大家别再这么问我了
I wish everyone would stop asking me that.
我很好 我保证
I am okay. Promise.
我只想回到工作上来
I just want to get back to work.
我刚才 我一直都对你和Gibbs
I've just been-- I've been so worried
非常担心
about you and now Gibbs.
你在他车上发现什么了吗
You find anything in his truck?
没
No.
我的脑子转得跟陀螺一样
And my mind is spinning like a top,
我要诅咒所有这些
I'm conjuring up all these
糟糕的命运
horrible fates, you know.
他就像是消失了一样
It's like he just vanished.
就是 那种 他不见了
It was-- like that, he was gone.
不过再想想 也许
But then again, maybe
他只是在做那些 就像 超人一样的事情
he's just doing, like, a Superman thing.
你知道 就像 有一个 呃
You know, like, there was a, uh,
就像一个落魄少女 但是 但是 我是说 谁知道呢
like a damsel in distress, but-- but I mean, who knows?
就是这让我快发疯了
This is what's driving me crazy.
-我们什么都不知道 -Abby
- We know nothing. - Abby...
他只是消失了几个小时而已
he's only been gone a couple hours.
如果有谁能照顾好他 那就是Gibbs自己
And if anyone can take care of himself, it's Gibbs.
你说得没错
You're right.
我是说 你
I mean, you're--
你说得完全正确
you're definitely right.
我需要进入自己的内心
I need to center myself.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表