去建立一个和化学品
of the scarring to establish a likely pH
pH值及摩尔浓度相符的
and molarity level of the chemicals involved.
嗯 聪明
Ah. Mm. Clever.
Hill像是在一个临时实验室里尝试制毒时
Sergeant Hill likely got these scars in a makeshift lab
受伤的
while trying to create this poison.
这也让他成了头号♥嫌疑犯
Making him our prime suspect.
哦 聪明至极
Oh, that's very clever.
Mallard那天对我赞赏有加
Dr. Mallard's praise that day
并让我完成医学院的学业
convinced me to finally finish med school,
并参加验尸官考试
and take the M.E. test.
真的么 结果如何
Really? What happened?
你在乎么 Ryan
What do you care, Ryan?
哦 好吧 你赢了
Oh, yeah, fine. You got me.
我的遗愿就是想知道你到底通过考试了没有
My dying wish is to know whether you passed the test.
不 没有
No, I didn't.
两次都没通过
Not the first time or the second time.
所以我都没对同事说过
That's why I never told anyone at work.
我要找Gibbs
I need to talk to Gibbs.
他还在MTAC么
Is he still in MTAC?
他们还不知道
They still don't know.
不知道什么
Know what?
第三次 我通过了
About the third time, when I passed.
你通过了验尸官考试
You passed the M.E.'s test?
对 我终于通过了 太奇怪了
Yeah, I aced it. It was so strange.
我努力了这么久就为了证明自己
I-I had spent so long just trying to prove myself,
想更进一步
trying to get ahead,
但当我最终通过了考试时
and when I finally passed the test,
却并未如释重负
it hit me like a ton of bricks.
我哪儿都不想去了
I didn't want to go anywhere else.
不想离开我的朋友们
I didn't want to leave my friends.
尤其是Mallard医生
Especially not Dr. Mallard.
在这里我很快乐
I was happy where I was.
所以你现在是个货真价实的医生了
So you're an actual doctor?
对
I am.
但还没有同事知道
But still, nobody at work knows.
我们亲如一家 我不想搞乱这儿
We got a special dynamic; I don't want to mess that up.
但你想去哪儿都行
But you could go anywhere.
有一天我会的 天下没有不散的筵席
And I will one day. Nothing lasts forever.
我有很多朋友们相聚再又分离
I have had so many friends come and go.
还有些已经过世
And live and die.
但我在这里 和Mallard医生 Abby
But where I'm right now, with Dr. Mallard and Abby
以及所有组员们
and the rest of our team
为崇高的使命所奋斗
working for what I really think is a noble cause,
我怎会离开
why would I want to leave that?
我开心极了
I'd rather be happy.
所以每天 我拿起工具
So every day, I put on my scrubs
穿上这身行头 我去工作
or this-this old jumpsuit, I-I go to work,
是因为我选择了幸福
and I "opt for happiness."
过来
Come on.
额 Abby
Uh, Abby?
怎么了 我几个小时前离开首都
What's this about? I left D.C. a few hours ago,
去卡罗来纳探访家人
heading to Carolina to visit family.
这犯罪了么
Is that a crime?
没有 先生
No, sir, but may we ask
但是你为什么关了手♥机♥
why you had your cell phone turned off?
不想接任何电♥话♥
Didn't want any calls.
花几天时间去远离一切
Needing a few days to get away from it all.
远离Smith上校么
Away from your run-in with Captain Smith?
为什么他非要把NCIS扯进来
Why'd he have to bring NCIS into this?
我道过歉了 他跟你说什么了
I apologized. What did he tell you?
你为什么道歉了
You apologized for what?
听着 看见那份报告我确实有点儿
Look, I was so blindsided with the bad review and just...
失控了
lost my cool.
他威胁要告上军事法庭
He threatened court-martial.
就在他也失控的时候 我道歉了
Which was the captain losing his cool, until I apologized.
我不应该说那句话的
I never should have said what I did.
你说什么了
What'd you say?
我说他孩子是个废物
I called his kid a loser.
相信我 我说过许多话
Believe me, I said a lot of other stuff,
但那孩子是他的全部
but that boy is his whole world.
我不该那么说的
I had no business saying that.
Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs
Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs.
中校稍等
Commander. Stand by.
额 首先 我觉得你该
Yeah. Um, first, I think you should
提拔Jimmy了
put Jimmy in for a raise.
其次
I'll second that.
好 还有事儿么
Okay. What else?
我追踪SUV的那块碎片
I traced the partial plate on from the SUV
到了一家华盛顿的租车公♥司♥
to a car rental place in D.C.
租户是Edgar Stump
The renter is Edgar Stump.
他是个兼♥职♥零工
He's listed as a part-time handyman.
他有多次酒驾
He has multiple DUIs
和其他交通事故
and a vehicular harassment conviction.
所以他是个马路杀手
So he is just a road-rager.
他根本不认识Smith上校
He didn't even know Captain Smith.
-住址 -比那还好
- Address. - Better than that.
我拿到了GPS坐标
I've got his GPS signal.
发给我
Send it to me.
你就赚黑心钱吧
Way to jack up your prices, Abdul!
哦 你干什么
Ow, what the hell?
别反抗 Edgar
Take it easy, Edgar.
为什么 我什么都没做
Why? I didn't do nothing.
不 你犯事儿了
No, you did a lot.
嘿
Hey.
里边多暖和多舒服
So nice and toasty inside.
你明白 人对自己是下不了狠手的 对吧
You know, there's no failure in not killing yourself, right?
但我也没什么未来
There's not much of a future either.
噢 当然不 你有的
Oh, sure, there is.
无论你是否活着 未来都将到来
Future's coming, with or without you.
你也可以在那儿
You might as well be there.
失去我爸 我感觉活在地狱
It'll be hell without my dad.
没有工作 我曾有一些不错的朋友
No job. I-I got some okay friends,
但没一个像你的一样
but none like yours.
看看这世界 我是说 你打开新闻
And look at the world. I mean, you turn on the news,
发现我们都是如此割裂
and we're all so divided.
吼叫吵嚷 指手画脚 太多的恶意
Yelling and pointing fingers; there's so much
充斥着世界
meanness out there.
停止寻找它吧
Stop looking for it.
谁在寻找
Who's looking for it?
我是说 你不能永远摆脱它
I mean, you can't get away from it.
好吧 那你看到它 你就寻找积极的一面
Okay, well, then you look around it. You look for the good.
它就消失了 我保证
It's out there. I promise.
我是说 如果你看到了恶意 那你就用善意杀死它
I mean, i-if you find meanness, you kill it with kindness.
噢 又来了
Oh, here we go.
你特么说得对 老生常谈
You're damn right, here we go.
你为陌生人打开大门
Open doors for strangers.
堵车时给一辆车让了道 谁会在意呢
You let a car go ahead of you in traffic. Who cares?
只需要多笑一笑
J-Just smile more.
如果你想要交很好的朋友 那就先成为一个不错的朋友
And if you want good friends, be a good friend.
他们会找到你的 我保证
They will find you, I promise.
兄弟 你可以说一整晚
Man, you could go all night.
但你没有为我父亲找到答案
But you don't have an answer for my dad.
呃 我
No, I...
我确实没有
No, I don't.
但我见过的死人比你见过的所有人都多
But I have seen more dead people than anyone you know.
他们都离去得太快
All of them gone too soon
没有一个得到安宁
and none of them peaceful.
不
No.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
不 我
No. I...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表