早上好 Jintao先生
Morning, Mr. Jintao.
我们做好起飞准备了
We're prepped and ready for departure.
用点儿心 Paul
Careful, Paul.
你提前了
You get ahead of yourself.
当然 像往常一样 等待您的最终批准
Of course, standing by for your final approval, as always.
我相信您会发现一切都是按照Chen先生的标准来的
I think you'll find everything up to Mr. Chen's standards.
希望如此
I hope so.
Chen先生在路上了
Mr. Chen's en route.
航♥班♥不能延误
We can't afford a delay.
有一件事我需要请示一下
There is one issue I should mention.
关于机组人员的调整
A revision to the crew list.
额 我的副驾驶
Uh, my copilot is out
因食物中毒缺席
with a case of food poisoning.
坏的三文鱼
Bad salmon.
所以您知道了
So you know.
我亲自审核的替补人员
I vetted the substitute myself.
Jenkins 对 所以他没问题吗
Jenkins, yes. Then he's already cleared?
Chen先生昨晚签字批准了他
Mr. Chen signed off on him last night.
太好了
Wonderful.
Jenkins
Jenkins.
期待与您一起的航程 tJintao先生
Looking forward to flying with you, Mr. Jintao.
嗨 Leon
Yeah, Leon.
Gibbs Willoughby行动开始了
Gibbs, Operation Willoughby is a go.
♪ NCIS 14x11 ♪ Willoughby Original Air Date on January 3, 2017
你没告诉过我你曾为NSA工作过
You didn't tell me you were working with NSA.
是一个和NCIS联合的监视行动
It's a joint surveillance with NCIS.
他们管它叫 可疑的唠叨
They call it “suspicious chatter”"
哈 你喜欢这个名字 对吧
Ah, you like that, huh?
是的 因为当我说出来的时候
Yes, because when I say that, you see me
你看我就像是在看一个性感的间谍
like a sexy spy.
你是对的
You're right.
我在翻译一些很无聊的对话
I'm translating boring conversations.
我的上级问我从阿富汗语来分♥析♥
My supervisor asked if there could be a double meaning
是否可能含有双重含义
from an Afghan point of view.
但是我一点都想不到
But I can't think of any.
实际上 我无法思考
Actually, I can't think at all.
又是和你的办公室有关系吗
Is this about your office again?
它不促进产生高质量的想法
It doesn't promote quality thought.
好的思考地点是产生观点的关键
A good thinking spot is key.
我喜欢图书馆
I like the library.
你的大脑怎么在有
How can your mind breathe with all those musty books
那么多发霉的书的干扰下思考
suffocating you? Ah.
好吧 你有什么建议
Well, what would you suggest?
一个有很多氧气的地方
A place with much oxygen.
- 森林 -Qasim
- The forest. - Qasim.
嘿 见到你很高兴 兄弟
Hey, nice to see you, man.
哦 他们让你从副楼出来了
Oh, they let you out of the annex building?
我该回去了
I have to get back.
就是想把Ellie送到她办公桌旁
Just wanted to walk Ellie to her desk.
好吧
Okay, well...
我会接你去吃晚饭的
I'll pick you up here for dinner.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
年轻的爱啊 独一无二啊
Young love. Nothing like it.
嘿 你们想过去树林里思考吗
Hey, would you guys ever go to the woods to think?
没有 我最好的思考是我睡着的时候
No, I do my best thinking when I'm sleeping.
我的是在洗手间
Mine is in the bathroom.
所有的事情在洗手间了都变得简单了
Everything is simple in the bathroom.
McGee 你呢
McGee, what about you?
McGee
McGee.
啊
Huh?
你在读什么呢 哥们儿
What are you reading, man?
额 没什么
Uh, nothing.
没有说服力
Not convincing.
没看啥
Nothing?
McGee Willoughby
McGee. Willoughby.
告诉他们
Read them in.
感谢老天 审讯室 咱们聊聊
Thank God. Interrogation, let's talk.
Willoughby是什么
What's Willoughby?
Willoughby行动已经筹备了好几个月了
Operation Willoughby has been prepping for months.
我们目标是Kai Chen
Our target is Kai Chen.
这是我们所掌握的他的最新照片
This is the last photo we have of him,
十五年前拍的
it was taken 15 years ago.
被怀疑从事
Wealthy businessman suspected of
恐怖行动来操纵股票市场
committing acts of terror
的富商
to manipulate the stock market.
流言称他曾经派遣过一个自杀式人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
Rumor was that he sent a suicide bomber
到比利时银行 - 玩弄市场
into a Belgian bank. - Played the dip in the market.
以及尝试攻击Mulligan号♥
【USS United States Ship 美国海军船只】
And the attempted attack on the USS Mulligan?
Chen也资助了那个
Chen funded that as well.
他那会 额 希望从
He was, uh, hoping to cash in
油价飙升中获取暴利
on the surge in oil prices.
所以专案组联合起来
So the task force got together
去抓捕他 一次解决
to take him down. Slam dunk.
Chen比谨慎更谨慎
Chen is beyond careful.
我们没有任何具体的证据
We don't have any concrete evidence
把他和任何一起事件联♥系♥在一起
connecting him to any of this.
Willoughby行动是要收集证据吗
Okay, Operation Willoughby is about collecting proof?
昨晚来了机会
Opportunity came last night.
Reeves得知Chen
Reeves learned that Chen was prepping to fly
准备飞往华盛顿地区
into the D.C. area.
我们帮了副驾驶一下
We helped the regular copilot
让他食物中毒 然后Reeves介入了
get food poisoning, and Reeves stepped in.
Moreau 能听见吗
Officer Moreau, can you hear me?
能 我就位
Yes, I'm here.
剩下的专案组到位了吗
Do we have the rest of the task force?
除了军情六处剩下都到了
We have everyone except MI6.
-他们会尽快就位 -Sitrep
-They'll get here when they can. Sitrep.
Reeves和Jintao进入了机舱
Reeves and Jintao have entered the plane,
还有驾驶员
along with the pilot.
信♥号♥♥确认
Signal is confirming
Reeves已经在驾驶舱安好装置
Reeves has placed the device in the cockpit.
我们正在远程扫描
We're remotely scanning to ensure
以确认设备准备好运行
it's prepped for activation.
Chen还有多远
How far out is Chen?
-还有十分钟的车程 -飞机一旦起飞
- Ten minutes away, sir. - Once the plane is airborne
Chen把他的笔记本电脑连接上飞机的无线网络
and Chen connects his laptop to the plane's Wi-Fi,
Reeves就会激活
Reeves will activate
一个S14临近装置
an S14 proximity device.
于是这个设备就会从Chen的电脑里远程复♥制♥数据
So this device remotely copies data from Chen's computer
然后立即发送给我们
and immediately sends it to us.
我们得到我们需要的证据 然后我们就能逮捕他
We get the proof we need, and we take him down.
我不明白 重点是什么
I don't understand, what's the catch here?
我的意思是 当NCIS从联邦法律强制训练中心招募新兵了
【FLETC Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers 联邦法律强制训练中心】
I mean, when NCIS came to FLETC to get recruits,
他们说这差不多就是个自杀式任务了
they said it was something like a suicide mission.
Chen的电子安全是比顶尖级还顶尖级
Chen's digital security is-is beyond top-notch.
我们一旦开始下载
Once we begin the download,
Chen就会收到警报
Chen will be alerted.
Reeves就会和一大堆想杀死他的人
Reeves will be stuck on a plane
一起困在飞机上
with a bunch of guys who want to kill him.
Chen还有四分钟到 长官 装备好了吗
Chen is four minutes out, Sir. The device?
信♥号♥♥正常运转
Signal is functioning properly.
我们已经准备好激活了
We're ready for activation.
有情况
We got movement.
发生了什么 那是Jintao吗
What is going on? Is that Jintao?
他从飞机上下来了
He's exiting the plane.
我不喜欢这个事情发展方向
I don't like this.
怎么办
What's the directive?
这可能是常规行动 先别动
This could be routine. Stand by.
Jintao进入了他的车 长官
Jintao's entering his vehicle, sir.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表