我们认为你才是处在危险中的人
We think you're the one in danger.
危险来自于我的丈夫
From my own husband?
Kelly 是海军
Kelly, it was the Navy
在你没能按时到岗后
who reported your unauthorized absence
上报了你擅自离岗
when you failed to show up for duty.
你失踪了五天
You were gone for five days
你的丈夫从未上报过你的失踪
and your husband never reported you missing.
好的 我再重复一遍
Okay, let's try this again.
有一个电子邮件 系统提示有一个电子邮件
There is an e-mail; it shows that there's an e-mail,
系统一直提示有一封新收到的电子邮件 可是当我点开
it insist there's an e-mail, but when I go to it,
那里却又没有新邮件
there is no actual e-mail.
看起来就像是邮件
It's like it disappeared
消失在了电子传输的百慕大三角洲
into the Bermuda Triangle of electronic transmissions.
McGee 关机然后开机 我就是那么做的
McGee, just turn it off and on; that's what I do.
Torres 感谢你的帮助 好吗
Torres, I appreciate the help, okay?
但那时对付第七版的办法
But that is very version seven.
不
No.
不不不 不是我
No, no, no. Not me.
我运行的是9.4.3版
I am running version 9.4.3.
是的
Yes.
不 我没时间等
No. I don't have time to hold.
再见
Good-bye.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
要知道 这个地方乍一看富丽堂皇
Well, you know, this place pretends to be fancy,
但是看看这个垃圾
but look at this piece of crap.
山寨货
It's a knockoff.
嗯 你怎么知道的
Hmm. How do you know?
我在荷兰卧底的时候学过雕塑
I studied sculpture when I was undercover in Holland.
我的导师说
My instructor said
我在人类塑像方面的观察很敏锐
I was a keen observer of the human form.
欣赏我们的半身像吗
Admiring our bust?
某种意义上来说 是的
Yes. In a manner of speaking.
这是独一无二的
It's, uh, one of a kind.
出自于 呃
Made from the, uh,
最好的大理石 我亲自
the finest marble. I brought it back
把它从佛罗伦萨带了回来
from Florence, myself.
呃 NCIS 特别探员McGee
Uh, NCIS, Special Agent McGee.
这是特别探员Torres
This is Special Agent Torres.
我是Ned Senders 他是Sullivan Brady
Ned Senders, Sullivan Brady.
-先生们 -你好
- Gentlemen. - Hello.
我们 呃 去会议室吧
Let's, uh, go to our conference room.
Chris值夜班
Chris ran security at night.
很准时 很礼貌 工作很努力
Prompt, polite, hard worker.
他曾经是个优秀员工
He was an excellent employee.
曾经是
"Was."
他五天前辞职了
Quit five days ago.
现在我知道原因了
Now I know why.
你跟他妻子见过吗
You ever meet his wife?
可能在公♥司♥的圣诞聚会上
Maybe once or twice
见过一两次
at the firm's Christmas party.
-找到她了吗 -找到了 她还活着
- Was she ever found? - She was. Alive.
不幸的是 Chris现在失踪了
Unfortunately, Chris is now missing.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
这可真糟
Terrible.
如果有什么事我们能帮得上忙的话
If there is anything we can do to help...
实际上 Ned 你介意我叫你Ned吗
Actually, Ned, um, you mind if I call you Ned?
我对你的半身像有几个问题
I have a question about your bust.
你想讨论那个雕塑
You want to talk about the sculpture?
是的 没错 我...
Yes, yes, I'm...
我对人形雕像的观察是很敏锐的
I'm a keen observer of the human form.
对不起 Brady先生
Excuse me, Mr. Brady.
怎么
Yeah?
我希望你不会介意
Um, I hope you don't mind, I wanted to ask you
我想再问你几个关于Chris的问题
a few more questions about Chris.
你跟他很熟吗
Did you know him well?
没错
Actually, yeah.
我是个夜猫子 我工作到很晚
Uh, I'm a night owl, so I work late.
我们经常会对人生进行很长的探讨
He and I would have long talks about life.
人生 也包括婚姻
Life. So marriage, as well?
没错 Kelly是个时常出现的话题
Sure. Kelly was a frequent topic.
呃 现在不该提这个
Uh, not to speak out of school.
哦 请谈谈吧 这个人还处于失踪状态呢
Oh, no. Please, do. The man is missing.
她有外遇
She cheated on him.
他几年前对我透露的这件事
He confided in me a few years ago.
我告诉他一个很好的离婚律师的名字
I gave him the name of a good divorce attorney.
他从未联♥系♥过他
He never called.
我想他和Kelly重归于好了
Figured that he and Kelly patched things up.
嗯
Hmm.
我猜Chris Ristow不在家 Bishop
I'm guessing Chris Ristow's not home, Bishop.
所以你想怎样 给他整理花♥园♥
So you're what-- gardening?
不 大家总会放一把备用钥匙
Nope. There's always a spare key.
-嗯 -当然不再放到垫子底下了
- Mm. - And it's never under the mat anymore,
但是会放在这里
but it is here.
-我管这叫门廊钓鱼 -嗯
- I call it front-stoop fishing. - Hmm.
哦
Oh! Uh-huh.
找到了
I got it.
没错
Yep.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
唔
Whew.
他们可真不讲究
They are messy.
连个假笑都不给
Not even a chuckle?
哈
Ha.
嗯 Kelly的杂物被放好了
Hmm. Kelly's groceries are put away.
也就是说 她失踪以后 Chris在这里待过
Yeah, which means Chris has been here since she disappeared.
Ristow夫妇可真爱他们的狗
The Ristows really like their dog.
噢
Aw.
看看Frank
Look at Frank.
狗狗们都爱我
Dogs love me.
Frank 快来 快来
Frank. Come, come.
我要给她装个包
I'm gonna pack her a suitcase.
给她一点家里的味道
Give her a little taste of home.
笔记本和这块很贵的表都在这里
Laptop's here along with a really nice watch.
来的不是贼
They weren't thieves.
他们在找什么特别的东西
They were looking for something specific.
没错 但是找什么呢
Yeah, but what?
那里都不是我们的犯罪现场
How did Quinn get this SIM card
Quinn是怎么弄到这张SIM卡的
if it wasn't even our crime scene?
也许它掉进了她的秘密探员口袋
Maybe it fell into her secret agent pocket.
也许
Maybe!
好了 你知道
Okay, so you know that delete
删除并不意味着真的删掉了 对吧
doesn't mean delete-delete, right?
你得到什么了 Abs
What do you got, Abs?
垃圾箱里的
Text messages
短♥信♥
from the trash bin
神奇地转生到了你的眼前
magically reincarnated in front of your eyes.
好了 我要饰演
Okay, so I'm gonna play
那个死人 Lazarenko
the dead guy, Lazarenko.
你是一号♥
And you're gonna be Number One,
也就是跟他交流的那个
the mysterious person that he was
神秘人
communicating with.
我抓到她了
I got her.
现在做什么
Now what?
Gibbs
Gibbs!
我一个人完不成交流
I can't have a conversation by myself.
这之前可不是什么问题啊
It never stopped you before.
我抓到她了 现在做什么
I got her. Now what?
我们要关她一阵子
We hold her for a while.
关多久
How long?
关到我完成交易为止
Till I make a deal.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表