这不是你想得那样
This isn't what you think.
好吧
Right.
我该相信谁 你还是我的会说谎的眼睛
And who am I to believe, you or my lying eyes?
相信你的眼睛
Believe your eyes.
你是对的
You're right.
这些都是真的
It's all true.
这些事我都做过
I have done all those things.
但是
But...
这次
this time it's...
不一样
it's different.
是的 当我第一次遇到你的母亲
Yes, when I first met your mother,
我原打算
I... I planned
偷她的东西 但是
to steal from her, but...
但是然后奇妙的事情发生了
but then something wonderful happened.
我坠入爱河了
I fell in love.
是我生命中的第一次
For the first time in my life.
我永远不会伤害Victoria
I could never hurt Victoria.
她是我的灵魂伴侣
She's my soul mate.
我知道她也感同身受
And I know she feels the same way.
仔细听我说
Listen to me carefully.
你得马上离开英格兰
You are to depart England immediately.
告诉我母亲你不得不因公出差
Tell my mother you have to leave on business
或者要照看一位生病的家庭成员
or tend to a sick family member.
不管你喜欢怎么说 告诉她
Tell her whatever you like.
但是如果到了明天你还没走 这份文件
But if you're not gone by tomorrow, this file
会被直接送去伦敦警♥察♥厅
is going straight to Scotland Yard.
你会被直接送去万兹渥斯监狱 懂了吗
And you are going straight to Wandsworth Prison, got it?
Jethro 这是个糟透了的故事
That is a hell of a story, Jethro.
但我并不感到惊讶
But I'm not surprised.
所有Ducky的故事都是好的
All Ducky stories are good.
木槌
Mallet.
但是如果他错了怎么办
But what if he's wrong?
如果这个新的Balthazar
What if this new Balthazar
跟同她母亲发♥生♥关♥系♥的是同一个人
is the same guy that was schtupping his mother,
回来报仇吗
back for revenge?
109岁吗
At 109?
有些人会怀恨在心
Some guys can hold a grudge.
或者是他的儿子 相同的名字
Or maybe his son, with the same name.
无论哪种方式
Either way,
他怎么牵扯进这个案子里了
how does he fit into the case?
正在查
Working on it.
这个人到底是谁
And who the hell is this guy?
好吧
Okay.
很好
Fine.
我有别的事情
I got something else
要麻烦你做
for you to do.
Emily今天过来了
Emily came by today.
我见到了她的男朋友
I met her new boyfriend.
好孩子
Nice kid.
长得好
Nice looking.
就是都
Just all-around...
好
nice.
但是
But...
我需要你从这个上面提取指纹
I need you to process this for prints.
我需要自己进行背景调查
I need my own background check.
我自己能做 但是
I could do it myself, but
我没有回局里
I'm not back with the Bureau,
所以我进不了实验室
so I can't access their lab.
哦 来嘛
Oh, come on.
Tobias 这是违法的
It's against the law, Tobias.
我没让你违反法律
I'm not asking you to break the law.
我只是让你尽你所能
I am asking you to stretch it a little.
看看发生在Ducky母亲身上的
Look what happened to Ducky's mother.
当你 的时候 你不能太认真
You can't be too careful when you're...
什么
What?
那是什么
What is that?
是白蚁
That's a termite.
-你在给谁打电♥话♥ -我外甥
- Who are you calling? - My cousin.
他是名职业的消灭害虫者
He's an exterminator.
得把它们扼杀在初期
Got to nip this in the bud.
你放任它 它可能会把整座房♥子当成它的居所
You let this go too far, he might tent the whole house.
我的超细纤维沙发也会遭殃
And there goes my microfiber couch.
跟Emily约会的那个家伙 你说他在学什么
That guy Emily's dating-- what'd you say he was studying?
是 Mikey
Yeah, Mikey,
我是Tobias 我有一个最高优先紧急的事情
it's Tobias. I got an Alpha Priority emergency here.
你能等等吗
Can you hold?
好 我可以等
Yes, I can hold.
是的 我是Gibbs
Yeah, it's Gibbs.
呃 哪里
Uh, where?
好的 到那儿见
Yeah, okay, I'll meet you there.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
对于花匠的通缉令还没有任何回复 但是警♥察♥
No word back on the gardener BOLO yet, but Metro PD
找到了把Green上校送去
found the guy who drove Captain Green
在岩溪公园的Ducky老房♥子的人
to Ducky's old house in Rock Creek Park
在一对夫妇投诉他跟踪之后
after a couple complained about him following him.
-好吧 他是谁 -呃
- Okay. So who is he? - Well...
一言不发 没有身份信息 但是警♥察♥
refused to say. Didn't have ID, but Metro's
在查他的指纹
running his prints now.
告诉我们为什么你会在公园里
So tell us why you were in the park.
我只是在享受生活
I was simply enjoying the day.
-这犯法吗 -不
- That a crime? - No.
但谋杀犯法
But murder is.
我说他认识我们的上校
I say he knows our captain.
-发生了什么 -事情是
- What happened? - What happened was,
Green上校在出♥售♥政♥府♥数据
Captain Green was selling government data.
我们认为你购买♥♥了这些数据
And we think you were buying it.
打扰一下 你们说什么
Excuse me?
当联邦调查局渐渐逼近真♥相♥ 你把Green解决了
When the feds started closing in, you took Green out.
-你们疯了吗 -哦
- Are you out of your minds? - Oh,
一小时前因为跟踪在岩溪公园被抓的人
said the man who was picked up for stalking
竟然这么说
at, uh, Rock Creek Park an hour ago.
我没有跟踪任何人 我在做我的工作
I wasn't stalking anybody. I was doing my job.
什么工作
What job?
是 在公园里我是尾随了那个人
Yes, I was tailing the guy in the park.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator
他的妻子雇我跟着他
and I was hired by his wife to follow him.
-那Green上校呢 -他两周前雇了我
- And Captain Green? - He hired me two weeks ago.
-为了什么 -查出有关
- For what? - To find out anything I could
名叫Balthazar Kilmeany的一切
about the name Balthazar Kilmeany.
然后呢
And?
我所能找到的是一条六年前在人事广♥告♥栏上
All I could find was an ad taken out in the personals
刊登的广♥告♥ 某个叫Victoria Mallard的女士
from six years ago. Some lady named Victoria Mallard
登的广♥告♥ 我猜她也在找
took it out. I guess she's looking for
这个Balthazar
this Balthazar guy, too.
我们去了她家
We went to her house,
才知道她20年前就过世了 这无解了
heard she had died years ago. It was a dead end.
我不知道Green为什么要找这个人
I don't know why Green was looking for this guy.
我想你对Green上校被谋杀的事情
And I suppose you don't know anything
也一无所知了
about Captain Green's murder, either?
当然
No.
但是 回想起来
But, as it turns out,
我想我也许能
I think I might be able
-帮助你们 -怎么说
- to help you. - How?
Green曾给了我一个硬盘驱动器
Green gave me a hard drive to hold.
为了自保
For safekeeping.
他说那是一份保险
He called it an insurance policy
以防他有什么不测
in case anything ever happened to him.
我得说他确实有了什么不测
I'd say something's happened to him.
好吧 这会儿McGee和Abby正在分♥析♥那个硬盘
All right, McGee and Abby are analyzing the drive now.
但我拿到了广♥告♥的拷贝
But I got a copy of the ad
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表