我们跟很多人谈过了 怎么
We spoke to a lot of people. Why?
系统刚显示他的限制令
Restraining order just appeared in the system,
因为酗酒
citing his alcohol abuse
以及家庭暴♥力♥
and domestic violence.
是那个乞丐 他利用一个
That's the mooch. He was using
傻乎乎的海军朋友让他搭便车去Norfolk
a clueless Navy buddy to hitch a ride to Norfolk.
他的前妻和六岁的儿子住在那的海军基地里
Where his ex-wife and six-year-old son live on base.
她是个海军上尉 也是
She's a Navy lieutenant and the one
三天前申请限制令的人 boss
who filed the order three days ago, boss.
安保是不会让Gomer进基地大门的
Security would never let Gomer through the front gate
如果有官方记录的话
if it was official record.
他把海上巡航当作后门
He's using the Tiger cruise as a back door.
Hoover已经靠岸了
Hoover already docked.
Gomer已经不在舰上了
Gomer's already off that ship.
好的 我们走
All right, let's go.
你确定这没问题 Gomer妈妈去工作的时候
Are you sure this is okay? When Gomer's mom went to work,
没说过你会来接他走
she didn't say anything about you coming to pick him up.
我们来之前我跟她说过了 没问题
I talked to her before we went to the house. It's no problem.
爸爸 我们要去哪儿
Dad, where are we going?
噢 去旅行 小家伙
Oh, on a trip, buddy.
-去哪儿 -是个惊喜哦
- Where? - It's a surprise.
我要打个电♥话♥给她 知道吧
I'm gonna have to call her, okay?
当然 没问题
Sure. That's fine.
好的 Brock 我们得快点了
All right, Brock, we got to hurry.
是去动物园吗 还是布希公园
Is it the zoo? Or Busch Gardens?
你会知道的 小家伙
We'll see, buddy.
那一定是非常特别的地方
It must be something really special.
当然了
Sure is.
是迪斯尼世界吗
Is it Disney World?
不 不是迪斯尼世界
No. Not Disney World.
你完了 Merrick
You're done, Merrick.
结束了
It's over.
不 你不想这么做的
No, you don't want to do that.
别这样 别在他面前
Not like this. Not in front of him.
你叫Brock吗
Is your name Brock?
-是的 -你好 Brock
- Yes. - Hey, Brock.
我是Gibbs探员 我要跟你的爸爸说会儿话
I'm Agent Gibbs. I'm gonna talk to your dad for a minute.
你能别跟我儿子说话吗
Can you stop talking to my son?
他想你 Brock
He missed you, Brock.
所以他今早来接你走
That's why he picked you up this morning.
他害怕没有机会再见到你了
He was afraid he wasn't gonna get a chance to see you again.
所以现在他要跟我们一起走
Which is why he's gonna come with me right now,
这样他才有机会再见到你
to make sure that he has a chance to see you after this.
把你的手放在方向盘上
Put your hands on the wheel.
我爱你 小家伙
I love you, buddy.
好吗 你记住这一点 好吗
All right? You remember that, okay?
从车里出来
Out of the car.
好的 Brock
So, Brock...
你妈妈正来接你
your mom's coming to get you.
我们等他的时候你想做点什么
What do you want to do while we wait?
来一杯咖啡吗
Get a cup of coffee?
很好
Cool.
就是这个人杀了Vivian
This is the man who killed Vivian?
在船上她认出他了
She recognized him on the ship.
结果她是他前妻的朋友
Turns out she was friends with his ex-wife.
她知道Merrick去年拒绝了他的探视权
She knew Merrick was denied visitation rights last year,
打算去举报他
was gonna report him.
她因为要做正确的事情而被杀
She was killed trying to do the right thing.
这话听着像是Vee说的
That sounds like Vee.
抱歉 我们只是 嗯
Sorry, we were just, um...
我们非常亲密
We were close.
是啊
Yes.
比你告诉我们的更加亲近
Much closer than you're telling us.
哈
Huh?
我们知道
We know.
你们不是亲戚
You two weren't cousins.
你们在约会
You were dating.
是的
Yes.
我们谈过之后 我一直在挖掘
After we spoke, I kept digging,
我找到了这个的收据
and I found the Hoover for this.
你之前怎么不告诉我们
Why didn't you just tell us?
因为我不想让Vivian最后的举动让她身为军官
'Cause I didn't want Vivian's last act as an officer
成为一个谎言
to be a lie.
她热爱海军
She loved the Navy.
我只是想感受她生命里经历过的那一部分
I just wanted to experience that part of her life.
你知道那些巡航
You know there are day cruises
是为了重要的人
for significant others.
也不会再有六个月让一个人来做这些了
There wasn't one of those for another six months.
是我让她陷入的
I talked her into this.
这不该在她的档案上
It shouldn't go on her record.
我们可以忽略掉这个
Think we're gonna let this one slide.
谢谢
Thank you.
知道这是我们最后一次在一起
Knowing that this was our last time together,
我没有什么遗憾
I don't have any regrets.
啊 还有一个
Well, except one.
我给了她一条项链代替戒指
That I gave her a necklace instead of a ring.
你知道我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
我知道
I do.
Quinn 你能结案吗
Quinn, can you finish up?
我
I...
得走了
got to go.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
哦 天哪 怎么回事
Oh, boy. What now?
嘿 那是
Hey! That's...
真是酷毙了
...actually super cool.
哦 谢天谢地 把那东西拿开
Oh, thank God. Take that thing out of here
在我开始玩骰子算术之前
before I start playing Yahtzee or doing math.
嘿 Tim
Hi, Tim!
Delilah 你来啦
Delilah. You're here.
是啊 我 好吧 你知道吗
Yeah, I figured since I... Actually, you know what?
别在意
Never mind.
有点事 抱歉
This works, too. Excuse us.
呃 什么事
Uh, what works?
哇
Whoa.
呃 你有权限这么干吗
Um, are you allowed to do that?
抱歉
Sorry.
这件事我计划了很久
I had this whole thing planned
光线啊对称啊 但是突然来了这个案子
with light and symmetry, but then we had this case come in
垃圾粉碎机和接吻的表亲什么的
with a trash compactor and kissing cousins,
但他们也不是真的表亲
but they weren't really cousins.
Tim
Tim...
我不想再浪费时间了
I can't waste any more time.
Delilah
Delilah...
你愿意嫁给我吗
...will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表