hollow point, close range--
是职业杀手
we're dealing with pros here.
Gibbs 这给我去费城提供了更充足的理由
It's even more of a reason for us to get out there, Gibbs.
只有两小时车程
It's only a two-hour drive.
Quinn和Bishop也许需要我们的帮助
Quinn and Bishop might need our help.
实际上 开车过去要花两个半小时
Actually, it's a two-and-a-half- hour drive in traffic.
Bishop和Quinn完全有能力应付
And Bishop and Quinn are totally capable agents
顺便说一下 她们不是那种指望安定生活的人
who aren't always looking to “settle down,” by the way.
哇
Wow.
知道吗 Nick 我们给了她们有用的线索
You know what, Nick, we gave them good leads.
让她们跟进吧
Let them follow up on them.
不是每一步都需要一段桌上舞的
Not every step of this requires a table dance.
嘿 你喜欢钢管舞吗
Hey, you liked that table dance?
-桌上舞 -老大 这是种
- Table dance? - It's a...
-比喻的说法 -圈内笑话 老大
- figure of speech, boss. - Inside joke, sir.
-找到Carbone的地址 -嘿 我可以 呃
- Find that address on Carbone. - Hey, I could, uh,
-亲自送过去 -不行
- deliver that personally. - No.
Torres 你待在这
You're staying, Torres.
别再问我了
Don't ask me again.
完成你的报告
Finish your report.
我会完成那该死的报告的
I'll finish that damn report.
-如果你让我用你的打印机 -离我的打印机远一点
- If you let me use your printer. - Stay away from my printer.
来嘛 哥们
Come on, man!
Finley一会就下来
Finley will be right down.
他真的准备好回归了吗
He's really ready to jump back in?
我不确定有什么可以阻止他
I'm not sure there's any keeping him out.
-你知道位置了吗 -呃 是的
- Have you got the location? - Uh, yeah.
McGee早上发短♥信♥给我了
McGee texted it this morning.
在东湾克兰西的购优车店
Buy Better Auto on Clancy in East Bay.
Alex 你知道那里吗
Do you know it, Alex?
-为什么我会知道 -我以为你熟悉费城
- Why would I know it? - I thought you knew Philly.
怎么 这让我成为市长了吗
What, does that make me the mayor?
顺便说一下 你的好朋友
And by the way, your buddy
没准备好回归
is not ready to jump back in.
他得待在这里
He needs to stay here.
你能给我们点时间吗
Will you give us a second?
呃 你在做什么
Um, what are you doing?
我培训了你 Bishop 你没把我当自己人
I trained you, Bishop. You don't pull me aside.
你一早上都在对我说这句话
That's the most you've said to me all morning.
-你还好吧 -你得停止
- Are you okay? - You need to stop
-这么问我 -你得跟我说实话
- asking me that. - And you need to talk to me.
你看 我知道你不想来这里
Look, I-I know you didn't want to come here.
好吧 我想怎样
Okay, it doesn't matter
并不重要 我们在这里 让我们好好干活儿吧
what I want-- we're here; let's make the best of it.
我会的 但你没有
I would, but you're not.
这不是你最好的状态
This isn't your best.
只要告诉我出什么问题了 也许我能帮忙
Just... tell me what's wrong, and maybe I can help.
-你帮不了 -Alex
- You can't help. - Alex...
也许上次我在费城时 结局不太好
Maybe last time I was in Philly, it didn't end so well and,
也许这对我的干扰比我想象得要多
and maybe it's messing with me a little bit more than I thought.
-你开心了吗 -没有 但
- You happy? - No, but...
-这是一个开始 -不 这不是开始
- it's a start. - No. It's not a start.
是结束 没有用
It's an end. Nothing to help.
也解决不了任何问题
Nothing to fix.
Ellie 我知道你担心
I know you're concerned, Ellie,
但就这样吧 太复杂了
but it's fine. It's complicated.
很多事情都是
Most things are.
我准备好了 我们去抓那个家伙吧
I'm ready. Let's get this guy.
好吧
Right. Yeah.
好极了 随便吧
That's great. Whatever.
打扰一下 特别探员Bishop和Quinn 海军罪案调查处
Excuse me. Special Agents Bishop and Quinn, NCIS.
找一位Carbone先生
Looking for a Mr. Carbone.
Nestor Carbone吗
Nestor Carbone?
嘿 NCIS 站住
Hey, NCIS! Stop!
放下枪
Hold your fire!
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you!
那个禽兽怎么对我的啊
After what that monster did to me?
我们不知道他是不是凶手 我告诉过你他没准备好
We don't know if it's him! I told you!
你开枪打我 你个混♥蛋♥
You shot me! You son of a bitch!
你开枪打我
You shot me!
好了 好了 叫救护车
Okay, okay, just call an ambulance.
我来 我来
I got it, I got it.
那人怎么回事啊
What's wrong with that guy?
是的 我们需要一辆救护车
Yes, we need an ambulance.
购优车店
Buy Better auto shop.
我之前从没见过那个人
I never saw that guy before.
MI5还是6 随便吧
MI5-6... whatever.
我肯定不知道任何关于武器的事情
And I sure as hell don't know anything about any weapons.
那你逃跑就毫无理由
Then you ran for no reason.
嘿 在我的家乡 当有拿着徽章的人敲你的门
Hey, where I come from, when people knock on your door with badges,
他从来都不是来发奖金的
it's never to hand out prize money.
或者你逃跑是因为 你店里的大多数车辆的
Or maybe you ran 'cause most of the cars in your shop have
识别号♥码都被划掉了
the VIN numbers scraped off.
Nestor 这些宝贝是偷来的吗
These babies stolen, Nestor?
我要给我的律师打电♥话♥
I want to call my lawyer.
不找借口 Clay 我
No excuses. Clay, I...
我过激了 被情绪左右了
I snapped. Let my emotions get the better of me.
Fin 在这种情况下
In which case, Fin,
我建议你别再参与了
I suggest you let us take it from here.
不 不 不 Clay 我会好的
No. No, no. Clay, I'll be fine.
我不是在提建议
And I'm not suggesting.
你该休息一下
Take the break you should have taken before.
让我头疼的电♥话♥
Here's the call
来了
I've been dreading.
喂 Gibbs
Hey, Gibbs.
Bishop 怎么样了
How'd it go, Bishop?
不能更好了
Could've gone better.
Carbone不是个好人
Carbone is not exactly a good guy,
但他不是我们要找的人
but he's not our guy, either.
没能阻止Finley朝他开枪
Which... didn't stop Finley from shooting him.
等等 什么
Wait. Wait, what?
打到腿上了 不是很严重
In the leg. It's not serious.
Reeves已阻止他继续出勤
And Reeves relieved him of duty.
好吧 Quinn在哪里
Well, where is Quinn?
Quinn在哪里
Where's Quinn?
是的 特别探员Quinn Bishop 你的搭档 Bishop
Yeah. Special Agent Quinn, your partner, Bishop.
她 离开了
She... l-left.
呃 她要去某个地方
Uh, she had someplace to be.
哪里
Where?
她只是需要一些时间
She just needed... some time.
到底是什么
Which is it,
Bishop 她需要一点时间
Bishop? She needed some time
还是她要去某个地方
or she had someplace to be?
她回宾馆去了
She went back to the hotel.
一切结束之后 她刚刚离开这里
After everything went down, she just had to get out of here.
我马上就过来
I'm on my way.
Gibbs 你没有必要...
Gibbs, you don't have to...
这么做
...do that.
好吧
Okay.
快点 快点 打印啊 快点
Come on. Come on, print. Come on.
真的吗 你想这么玩吗
Really? Is that how you want to play it?
停下 你疯了吗
Stop it! Are you crazy?
Rhonda对你做什么了
What did Rhonda ever do to you?
Rhonda
Rhonda?
它只是一台机器
It's just a machine.
只是一台机器吗
“Just a machine”?
-质谱仪少校 堵上耳朵 -你看
- Major Mass Spec. Earmuffs. - Look,
起初它不打印 现在这个愚蠢的家伙
first it won't print, and now this stupid thing
把墨水盒弹出来了
just has this ink thing pop out.
不要说Rhonda愚蠢
Don't call Rhonda stupid!
"愚蠢"是一个丑陋的词汇
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表