Clay 你知道我的处境
Clay, you know where I'm at.
我需要钱
I needed the money.
当他们提议让我入伙
When they offered to cut me in,
-我不能拒绝 -不能
- I couldn't say no. - You couldn't?
-这是血钱 -我没有杀
- It's blood money. - I didn't kill
那个海军小孩 如果他没有出现
the Navy kid-- if he hadn't come along,
没有人会识破这一切
then no one would've been any the wiser.
是啊 但是当Clayton识破了 你就
Yeah, but when Clayton did get wise, you faked
伪造了自己的绑♥架♥案来误导我们
your own kidnapping just to throw us off course.
听着 我觉得你们俩
Look, I think it would be for the best
现在最好是离开
if the two of you just left.
Daly兄弟随时会回来
The Dalys will be here any minute.
你现在开始担心我们了
You're worried about us now?
别这样 Clay 我们是搭档
Come on, Clay, you and me are mates.
你不是我搭档
You're not my mate.
她是
She is.
没错 我可不担心Daly兄弟
Yeah, and I wouldn't worry about the Dalys.
什么情况
What the hell?
东西去哪儿了
Where'd it go?
NCIS
NCIS!
装载好了吗 Gibbs
Is it loaded, Gibbs?
啊哈
Uh-huh.
Nick
Nick!
你不必如此的
You shouldn't have.
应该的 至少该
I should have. Well, at least until...
把Rhonda修好
Rhonda gets fixed.
你原谅我了吗
Will you forgive me?
没什么原不原谅的 我是说 尤其是你
There is nothing to forgive. I mean, especially
问了那么多天才问题之后
after you came out with a very smart question
拯救了我的一天 还没有踢开任何一扇门
that saved the day, and without kicking down a single door.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
但是我还没有确定
But I'm still not sure that I'm...
接受这种
cut out for this, uh...
办公室生活
office life.
你知道我是支持你的 是吗
You know I'm here for you, right?
-当然 -不 我是认真的
- Sure. - No, I mean it.
改变很难
And change is hard,
但是从你原来的地方出来
but coming from where you've been
肯定更困难
must be even harder.
-没有什么是我搞不定的 -好吧 如果你
- Well, nothing I can't handle. - Well, if you
有搞不定的一天
have days where you can't handle it,
你总是可以来找我聊聊
you can always come talk to me.
好
Okay.
-谢谢 -不
- Thanks. - No.
谢谢你 为了我的新打印机
Thank you-- for my new printer.
跟McGee用的是同款
It's the same kind McGee has.
是吗 哦
It is? Oh, wow.
我都不知道
I didn't realize that.
喔 他们没有开玩笑
Well... they weren't kidding--
你真的有条船在这下面
you really have a boat down here.
没完工 还在建
It's not finished. Work in progress.
嗯 我们都是
Yeah. Aren't we all.
和Shaw丈夫的碰面怎么样
How'd it go with Shaw's husband?
比我希望的好多了
You know, even better than I hoped.
我们长谈了一番
We had a long talk, and...
孩子现在已经13岁了
The kid is 13 years old now.
不敢置信
Couldn't believe it.
时间过得真快
Time goes fast.
谢谢 Gibbs
Thank you, Gibbs.
谢谢你送我去费城
Thank you for sending me to Philly.
如果你没有这么做 我可能仍然原地踏步
You know, if you hadn't, I'd still be running in place,
踩水 不知道 或者随便怎么形容
or treading water, or I don't know, pick a metaphor.
困住了
Stuck.
困住 就是那样
Stuck. That's it.
需要一个过程
It's a work in progress, you know?
我还有很多损伤
I have a lot of damage
要修复
to undo.
就像你的婚约
Like your engagement.
那家伙怎么样了
Whatever happened to that guy?
伙计 你真是不落下任何细节
Man, you don't miss a detail.
这是我们的工作
It's our job.
我昨天告诉你的事
Well, what I told you yesterday
不仅终止了我的外勤探员生涯
not only ended my career as a field agent...
暂时地
Temporarily.
它也终止了那段关系
It ended that relationship.
和一些其他事
And a few others.
可以说
Safe to say,
也许现在有了承诺问题
uh, may have a commitment problem now.
还有其他事情要努力
Something else to work on.
是啊
Yeah.
就像你见鬼的
Also like how the hell
要怎么把这艘船弄出去
you're gonna get this boat out of here.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表