Mm-hmm. I need bushmeat.
你说什么
What is the word you said?
我想买♥♥丛林肉
Bushmeat, please.
这是美国
This is America.
我是一个美国人
I am an American.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know about that.
请离开
Now, go.
快走
Go!
没有人愿意和我们交谈了
No one's willing to talk to us.
耐心 我们的话会被传出去
Patience. The word will spread.
总有人想赚那种钱
Someone always wants to make money, huh?
我感到饿了 这好奇怪
Is it odd this is making me hungry?
每个人都会饿
Everyone gets hungry.
男仆也不例外
Even butlers.
男士们 新鲜的蔬菜
Fresh veggies, gentlemen!
来尝试一下吧
Come try some.
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
尝一口会改变你的想法
One taste can change your mind.
你的确说过你饿了
You did say you were hungry.
-等等 我认识你 -我
- Wait, I know you. - I...
-我不怎么认为 -是的 是的
- I don't think so. - Yes, yes, yes,
你为政♥府♥工作
You are a government man.
请放低你的声音
Please, keep your voice down, huh?
哦 我会的
Oh, I will.
只要有钱的政♥府♥官员花钱看我的飞刀秀
If the rich government man donates to the knife show.
飞刀秀
Knife show?
你在变成专业的之前还有很长的路要走
You've got a long way before you turn pro.
-我是完美的 -并不是
- I am flawless. - Hardly.
-看你的耳朵 -熟能生巧
- Look at your ear. - Practice makes perfect.
-很显然你需要大量的练习 -嘿 Clayton
- Yeah, clearly you need lots of it. - Hey, Clayton,
付他钱 算了吧
pay the man and let it be, huh?
我们不想碰到任何麻烦
We do not want trouble.
让我走
Let go of me!
她没有付钱 我看见了
She did not pay for that! I saw you!
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
别以为你来我们的市场 就可以随便拿...
You cannot come to our market and just think you can take...
好了 好了 都散开
All right, all right, break it up!
够了
That's enough!
散开 够了
Break it up! Hey, that's enough!
否则我要喷喷雾了 放开她
Or I start spraying! Get off her!
我最近已经知道这个东西有多恶心了
I've recently seen how nasty this stuff is.
我真的不想用它
I really don't want to use it.
好吗 请停下来
Okay? So stop. Please.
-你到底是谁 -她在偷我们东西
- Who the hell are you? - She was stealing from us!
我可以解释
I can explain.
谢谢你归还Cole的靴子
Thanks for returning Cole's boots.
熟悉的气味和物品能帮助他
The familiar scent and visual can help them understand.
帮助他们 哀悼 然后继续生活
Help them... grieve and move on.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
我同意
I agree.
问题是 你怎么知道要带这双靴子的
Question is: how did you know to bring the boots?
我知道你想要Cole的徽章
I know that you'd want Cole's badge.
我们的检查结束了
We're finished with processing.
-谢谢你 -不用谢
- Thank you. - Yeah.
真的认为他会挺过来的
Really thought that he'd pull through.
你们两个很亲近
You two were close.
是的 我训练了他
Yeah, I trained him.
现在我怀疑自己的工作是否做到位了
And right now I'm wondering if I did a good enough job.
这个地方 这些人
This place, these people,
他们是一个家庭
they're family.
我认为你做的所有事都是正确的
I think you did everything right.
Jody还是不肯吃东西
Jody still won't eat.
听起来好笑 但你知道 他们会抑郁的
Sounds funny, but you know, they get depressed.
是的 我看到过
Yeah, I've seen that before.
我的女儿 Kelly 她曾经在沙滩上骑过马
My daughter, Kelly, she used to ride down by the beach.
在海边有个马厩
There was this stable near the water,
是个参加过朝鲜战争的老兵的
owned by an old Korean War vet.
他一开始叫她鲁莽中士
He started calling her Sergeant Reckless.
用那匹战马来命名 为什么
After the war horse, why?
一个夏天 他的妻子去世了
One summer, his wife died,
她的马不肯被骑 不肯吃东西
and her horse wouldn't ride, wouldn't eat.
Kelly注意到了 她把这匹马的事当作自己的事情
Kelly noticed that, and she made it her project.
马儿无视她
Horse ignored her.
但她一直去看她
But she kept going back.
每天都去
Every day.
直到那匹马又开始进食
Until the horse started eating.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
她知道那匹马只是需要一个伙伴
She knew that that horse just needed a buddy.
鲁莽中士 就像那匹战马
Sergeant Reckless, because like the war horse,
你的女儿是一个救星
your daughter was a lifesaver.
所以对马的感情在家族中传递
So horse sense runs in the family.
不 只有她是这样的
No. Uh, that was all her.
我看见了昨天你对Jody的行为
I saw the way that you were with Jody yesterday.
你是他克服恐惧所需要的
You're just what he needs to break his funk.
恐惧
Funk?
这里的每个人尝试了所有方法
Everybody here has already tried everything;
无论谁来他都那么顽固
this horse is as stubborn as they come,
我认为他终于找到了他的伙伴 Gibbs
and I think he's finally met his match, Gibbs.
至少 我希望如此 无论如何 如果你愿意的话
At least, I hope so, anyways, if you're willing.
一匹不吃东西的马♥会♥死去
A horse that doesn't eat, dies.
我只是想帮忙
I was only trying to help.
我上次来这里
Okay, last time I was here,
NCIS认为我的朋友是有罪的
NCIS thought my friend was guilty,
所以我想要还他的清白
so I wanted to clear his name.
我去那里 是想问关于丛林肉的问题
I was there, asking questions about bushmeat.
没有人回答我 所以我只能闲逛
No one would answer me, so I started poking around.
他们认为你在偷东西
They thought you were stealing.
因为他们有所隐藏
Because they're hiding something.
我没有找到任何东西能证明这一点 但我知道
I didn't find anything to prove that, but I can tell.
等一下
Wait a minute.
谁告诉你谋杀案和丛林肉有关系的
Who told you the murder had to do with bushmeat?
Abby
Abby.
我们还有什么线索
Okay. What else do we have?
什么都没有 我们进了死胡同了
Nothing. We've hit a dead end.
丛林肉和走私渠道都没有线索
No leads on the bushmeat or the smuggling pipeline.
好吧 首先
Okay, first thing.
我告诉了Phoebe是因为她认识受害者
I only talked to Phoebe because she knew the victim.
我不知道她会自己行动
I didn't know she was gonna go commando.
其次是什么
What's the second thing?
其次 才应该是正事
Okay, the second thing should be the first thing.
我搜索了野生动物DNA数据库
I used the wildlife DNA database
来追踪所有变成肉的动物
to track all the animals from the meat shack.
它们都来自利比里亚的Gbarma区
They all came from the Gbarma District of Liberia.
这是好事还是坏事
Is that good or bad?
这是坏事
It's a bad thing.
Gbarma地区的一个小村庄
A small village in Gbarma
刚刚报告发生了埃博拉疫情
just reported an Ebola outbreak.
楼下的那些肉
All the meat
都是安全的
downstairs was clear.
下一批就不会了
Next shipment won't be.
不会 我们必须切断这个运输渠道 尽快
No. We have to cut off this pipeline, now.
好了 CDC FDA和FAA都得到了通报
Okay, CDC, FDA and the FAA have all been notified.
【CDC:美国疾病控制中心 FDA:美国食品和药物管理局 FAA:美国联邦航♥空♥管理局】
-FAA -根据USDA的报告
- FAA? - According to the USDA,
【USDA:美国农业部】
丛林肉是通过机场入境的
bushmeat gets into the country via airports.
还有多少部门也牵扯到这事儿里了
How many different agencies are involved with this stuff?
好吧 我漏了FWS
Well, I left out FWS,
【FWS:美国鱼类及野生动植物管理局】
他们说这些肉可能被藏在
who said the meat can be hidden
鱼类或其它合法的食品货物中夹带入境
in shipments of fish or other legal foods.
但大多数情况下 它们都是通过手提箱偷运入境的
But mostly, it's just smuggled in suitcases.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表