deliver them to Pruitt for safekeeping.
这个嘛
Well,
我希望自己带了爆米花 你们非常棒
I wish I had popcorn. You guys are good.
然后你杀了Pruitt 但是我们唯一能想到的原因就是
Then you killed Pruitt, but the only reason we can think of
一个你这样的骗子
is a liar like you
一开始就没打算
had no intention of honoring
留着搭档跟自己分赃
their partnership to begin with.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我来告诉你们
Let me tell you something.
我有很多特性 但是我不爱骗人
I'm a lot of things, but I am no liar.
本来的计划是 我们藏好钻石等上几年
The plan was to sit on the diamonds for a few years,
等到这事的热度降下去
until the heat died down,
是Pruitt不打算跟我分赃
and it was Pruitt that didn't honor that.
我是说 你知道 他给自己买♥♥了个公♥寓♥
I mean, you know, he bought himself a condo.
开始给参议员们付账单
I mean, started picking up the tab for senators
好像他就是Sinatra【注:20世纪流行音乐人物 与黑♥手♥党♥关系密切】
like he's Sinatra.
所以你想在你的地方碰个头
So you wanted to meet at your place
并且要一把保险箱的钥匙
and demanded a key to the safe deposit box.
那个混♥蛋♥当着我的面把钥匙吞了下去
Son of a bitch swallowed it right in front of me.
我是说 他确实说了那句话
I mean, he actually used the words,
除非我死
“Over my dead body.”
我怎能不帮他一把呢
How could I not oblige him?
所以你没能像切开那三个人一样
So you couldn't have cut the key out of him
切开他然后把钥匙取出来
like you cut up the other three?
那是发生在这之前好几周的事了
This was weeks before all of that.
好吗 我就是来的路上现编的
All right? I was just making it up as I went along.
我知道的就是 我有一把
All I knew was that I had a key
需要藏几年的钥匙
that I needed to hide for a few years.
一个需要处理的尸体
I had a body that I needed to dispose of,
还有一个快要完成的地面装♥修♥
and my floors were almost finished.
嗯
Hmm?
你会怎么做
What would you do?
也许先从不杀人开始
Maybe not kill anyone to begin with?
另外三个人是怎么回事
What about the other three?
他们来找钱的时候
By the time they came looking for the money,
地板的装♥修♥已经完成了
the floors were down.
他们的造型很美 对吗
And they were beautiful, right?
所以你就用电动雕刻刀处理了他们
So you broke out the electric carving knife instead.
我是说 我试过装进塑料袋 但是血迹
I mean, I tried to put down plastic, but blood,
到处都是
it just really gets around.
所以这么多年以后 你决定
So all these years later, you decide
告诉Louis这件事
to tell Louis about it?
我反正哪里也去不了 他人不错
Well, I'm not going anywhere, he's a nice guy.
我觉得如果他愿意找的话
Yeah. I figured I'd throw him a bone
我可以给他扔根骨头
if he ever wanted to go look for it.
就不能说得更具体一点吗
Couldn't have been more specific?
告诉他钥匙所在的确切位置
Tell him exactly where the key is,
也许能给我省几块地板
maybe spare my floors?
不 那还有什么意思
No, what fun would that be?
听着 现在你们拿到钥匙了
Look, it's your key now.
所以钻石要怎么处理呢
So, where do the diamonds go from here, huh?
卖♥♥给出价最高的人吗
Auctioned off to the highest bidder?
哦 哦 天呐
Oh. Oh, my!
你们不知道钻石在哪里 对吗
You don't know where they are, do you?
哦 是啊 如果你们知道的话 你们还来这里干什么
Well, yeah, 'cause otherwise, why would you be here?
我们会找到那些钻石的
We'll find them.
也许我可以加快你们的进度
Or I could expedite that process.
作为交换 嗯 我提一些条件
In exchange for, hmm, some considerations.
不 我们不做交易
No. No, we do not make deals.
听着 我知道我出不去了
Listen. I know I'm not leaving.
但是换一个大一点的牢房♥不是很过分吧
But would a bigger cell be too much to ask for?
一个能看到风景的角落
A corner one with a view.
考虑一下吧 你们能破解一个钻石大劫案
Think about it, you get to crack the big diamond heist.
解决一个谜题
Solve the mystery.
我会愉快地坦白 好吗
I'll happily confess, hmm?
我是说 这就是另一个终身监禁嘛 对吧
I mean, what's another life term? Right?
你们能成为英雄
You could be heroes.
只需要给我一个有风景的房♥间
For nothing more than a room with a view.
老大 他说得很有道理
Boss, he's got a good point.
继续走 McGee
Keep walking, McGee.
主任 Flemming议员来见您了
Congresswoman Flemming to see you, Director.
让她进来
Send her in.
Gibbs 在舆♥论♥风暴来临之前
Before the storm arrives, Gibbs,
我就想说 我不知道
I just want to say I didn't know
政♥治♥能这么让人筋疲力尽
how exhausting politics could be.
-你还没开始竞选呢 -还没
-You're not even running yet. -Yet?
-别拿我开玩笑 -为什么不呢
-Don't you start on me. -Why not?
-我会给你投票的 -为什么 Gibbs
-I’d vote for you. - Why, Gibbs, that might be
这可能是你对我说过最动听的话了
the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
哦 太好了 Gibbs 你在这
Oh, good. Gibbs, you're here.
对 我在这工作
Yes, I work here.
然后 你疯了 uf8f5你们俩都疯了
And you're crazy... both of you.
Jenna 出于尊重
Jenna. All due respect,
我理解你反对交换条件的准则
I understand your policy against cutting deals,
但是说实话
but honestly,
谁在乎Triff的牢房♥内部到底是什么样的
who cares what the inside of Triff's cell looks like?
-他杀了四个人 -所以他进了牢房♥
-He killed four people. -For which he's in prison.
所以他现在能
From which he can now help you solve
帮你解决Pretoria钻石抢劫案
the Pretoria diamond heist.
我们可以这样来解决 但是首先
And we may have to resort to that, but first
我更愿意给我的探员一次公平解决案件的机会
I would rather give my agents a fair shot.
我们还在整合证据
We're still combing through evidence.
Abby马上就能弄好 实际上
Abby's got it right now, in fact...
她打来了
That's her.
说吧 Abbs
Yeah, Abbs.
-发现了些证据 Gibbs -马上就到
-Got something for you, Gibbs. -On my way.
我不想越权
I don't mean to overstep.
再次声明
Again.
我就是为你们感到高兴
I'm just excited for all of you.
和他说去 我们是一起的
Tell him. We're all on the same team.
Jenna 这是什么鬼
Jenna, what the hell was that?
你要记住 在这里我们不是政客
You have to remember, we're not politicians here.
我们不与恶魔一起跳舞
We don't dance with the devil.
我们推开恶魔
We put devils away
或者拿下他
or we put 'em down.
你觉得我是和恶魔共舞
You think I dance with the devil?
怎么 你觉得你不是吗
What? You think you don't?
你能因为Kai Chen而暂停行动
You can let the Kai Chens of the world operate
只要他能给你带来利益 我们不能
as long as it serves your greater good; we cannot.
我们的利益是帮了很多人
Our greater good helps a lot of people.
当然帮了很多人你也帮了很多人
Of course it does and so do you,
但是就是不是我们的行事方式
but just not the way we do.
无关个人
It's nothing personal.
无关个人吗
It's nothing personal?
无关
It's not.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
我是在
I'm between meetings.
军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥间隙来的
Armed Services Committee.
-Jenna -我该回去了
-Jenna... -I got to go.
额 相信我
Uh, believe me,
如果我觉得给Triff换个好点的住的地方能把问题都解决了
I would put Triff in a four-star hotel
我会把他安排到四星酒店
if I thought it would make all our problems go away.
但那样他就会要求换五星酒店了
But then he'd just ask for a five-star.
我懂了
I get it.
说吧
Talk to me.
钥匙还没什么发现 Gibbs
Well, nothing on the key yet, Gibbs,
但是Abby找到了更好的
but Abby may have something better.
是从Louis Cole的体恤衫上提取的
It's from Louis Cole's T-shirt,
更准确的是 从他体恤衫里面
or rather, something that was inside his T-shirt.
一个很明显不属于他的发囊
A hair follicle that is clearly not his own.
那是谁的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表