"Stupid" is an ugly word.
如果你这么对待我 我也不会为你打印任何东西
I wouldn't print anything for you, either, if you treated me that way.
楼上的打印机怎么了
What happened to the printer in the squad room?
我不知道 它有点...
I don't know. It kind of just...
坏了
broke.
你是不是
Did you...
把它弄坏了
kind of break it?
没有
No.
也许吧
Maybe.
先生 你有严重的T.A.I
Mister, you have some serious T.A.I.
技术愤怒症
Technology Anger Issues.
听着 我本想用McGee的打印机 但是...
Look, I-I was gonna use McGee's printer, but...
不 哦
No! Oh.
没人可以用McGee的打印机
No one uses McGee's printer.
Abby 对不起
Abby, I'm sorry.
我没有技术综合症 我有
I don't have technology issues-- I have...
办公室综合症
office issues.
你要知道 我想出外勤 踢踢门
You know, I want to be out there kicking down doors,
你知道的 打击罪犯
you know, fighting crime.
我没有踢门 你是不是要说
I don't kick down doors. Are you saying that
我就不是罪恶斗士了 -不 不是
I'm not a crime fighter? - No. That's not...
不 我不是这个意思
No. That's not what I'm saying.
我说的是 是
What I'm saying is, is that...
你这类型的打击犯罪的方法
your type of crime fighting,
不适合我
I'm just... just not cut out for.
你能不能
Could you just...
保留你的观点
hold your thoughts.
我从Bishop处收到很多照片
I'm getting more shots from Bishop.
这是那个汽车店
This is that auto body shop.
-这些是什么 -呃
- What are these? - Um...
这是Clayton的被绑的朋友被关押的仓库
that is the warehouse where Clayton's friend was tied up.
走私犯把他关在这里很多天
The smugglers had him in there for days.
如果不是那个一次性手♥机♥ 现在他可能已经死了
If it weren't for that burner phone, he might be dead by now.
我可以问个愚蠢的问题吗
May I ask you a stupid question?
那个丑陋的词又出现了
There's that ugly word again.
卫生间在哪里
Where's the bathroom?
卫生间吗 卫生间在
The bathroom? The bathroom's just...
不 不 不 那里边的卫生间
No, no, no. Where's the bathroom here,
在哪里
in this place?
我没有看到瓶子或者水壶
I don't see a bottle or a jug.
你要知道 如果他真的在那里待了很多天
You know, if he was really there for a few days,
那他必须要去的时候 你知道的 他得去哪里
then where did he go when... you know, he had to, uh...
解决呢
go?
这是个非常聪明的问题
That... is a very smart question.
有多少
How many is that?
呃
Uh...
我在调整自己
I'm pacing myself.
-Bishop打电♥话♥给你了 -不是 我打给她的
- Bishop called you? - Nope. I called her.
她想替你掩饰
She tried to cover.
掩饰什么
Cover for what?
Finley就不该去那里
Finley should have never been there.
你也不该离开 但我猜你需要时间
And you never should have left, but I guess you needed time.
我的意思是 那是东秋区 然后王牌大间谍
I mean, it's East Falls, and then Austin Powers
开始赶尽杀绝
starts shooting up the joint.
我的意思是
I mean...
好了 Gibbs
Okay, Gibbs,
你让我到这里来 是为了测试我
you sent me here to test me.
显然我失败了
I'm obviously failing.
哦 不要说你不想要这个
Oh, don't try to say you didn't want this.
要什么
Want what?
当我的队伍有空缺职位的时候 你派来不太好的探员
When my team had an opening, you sent subpar agents
抱着你能回来的希望
on the chance that you'd have to come back.
你疯了吗 我派的都是很棒的探员
Are you nuts? I sent you great agents.
不是的
No.
不 你派来了平庸的探员
No, you sent good agents.
但在内心深处
But deep down...
你想要面对这个问题
you wanted to confront this.
我想要面对
I wanted to confront...
想要回到东秋区
back here in East Falls?
好吧 你知道吗 我想你跟
Okay. You know what, I think you're spending
你的心理医生朋友待在一起太久了
a little too much time with your shrink friend.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 你知道
All right. You know...
好吧 我什么都没说 没什么要面对的
Okay, I-I didn't say anything. There's nothing to confront.
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
逃避没有给我带来什么好处
It's not like avoiding has been doing me any favors.
好 那么停止逃避
Yeah, well, stop avoiding it, then.
如果你想要的话 再喝一杯
Have another one of those, if that's what you need.
但我们要迎头直上
But let's go hit this head-on.
也许你该喝一杯
Maybe you should have one.
我还没有调整好自己
I've... really haven't been pacing myself.
来吧
Come on.
我们到底要去哪儿
Where the hell are we going?
啊 这儿有一个
Ah, and then there was one.
Timothy 你没在研究费城的事情吧
No Liberty Bell for you, Timothy?
事实上 Duck 我在虚拟费城里
Actually, Duck, I'm in, uh, virtual Philly here
试着挖掘出更多的走私嫌犯
trying to dig up a few more smuggling suspects.
嗯
Mm.
McGee 不要舍近求远了
Well, look no farther, McGee.
-或者真的远吗 Ducky -在这个案子里
- Or is it “further,” Ducky? - In this case,
还是挺远的
go with “further.”
好吧 McGee 不要舍近求远了
Well, look no further, McGee.
这些照片让Torres探员想到了
These photographs of the warehouse prompted
一个非常聪明的问题
a very smart question from Agent Torres.
天才的部分
The genius part
是在我提出问题以后Abby所做的事情
was what Abby did after I asked it.
-你问她什么了 -Finley所谓的
- What'd you ask her? - Finley was supposedly
被绑了很多天
tied up for days--
那么卫生间在哪里呢
so where's the bathroom?
Abby在网上找到了旧的楼层平面图
Abby found the old floor plans online.
没有可用的卫生间或者卫生管道
There's no working bathroom or plumbing.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你们刚刚说"所谓"被绑♥架♥
Did you just say “supposedly” tied up?
这是天才的部分了
Here's the genius part.
所以 我在附近搜索了一下
So, I did a search of the neighborhood.
在三英里半径内有一个公用的卫生间
There is one public bathroom within a three-mile radius--
这个咖啡店在仓库的拐角处
this coffee shop just around the corner from the warehouse.
不知怎地 我很怀疑他们会在每次Finley想上厕所的时候
Somehow I doubt they were walking Finley over there
-都把他送过去 -你是对的
- every time he needed to go.- Somehow you'd be right.
咖啡店的监视摄像头两天前
The shop's security cameras caught this
拍到了这个 我坚信
two days ago-- and I do believe
左边的这个是Finley
that's Finley on the left.
跟他在一起的是谁
Well, who's that with him?
我认识他们
I know those faces.
他们是Daly兄弟
It's the Daly brothers.
就是他们
That's them.
外来的鸟类走私犯 我去
Exotic bird smugglers, my ass.
他看起来不像是被迫的
Well, he hardly looks under duress.
哦 不 Finley不是被绑♥架♥的
Oh, no, Finley is no captive.
他一直知道内情
He was in on it the whole time.
Finley
Finley!
你在哪
Where are you?
简直不敢相信
I don't believe this.
他知道你会过来找他
He knew you'd come looking
伪装了这一切
for him and faked the whole thing.
敲击 血迹 求救信♥号♥♥ 都是有意为之
The beatings, the blood, the S.O.S., all for show.
烟雾弹
A smokescreen.
现在他潜逃了
And now he's on the run.
我不会善罢甘休
Not if I can help it.
跟上
Come on.
我都供出Daly兄弟了 你还想知道什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表