我会的 Breena和我 我们只不过
I will. Yeah, Breena and I, we just wanted
想把这些东西从房♥里清出去
to get all this stuff out of the house, you know.
我们想尽快把这些还回去
We wanted to give it back as soon as possible.
我们
We?
我自己
Me.
她也很受伤 但是
She's hurting, too, but, uh...
她要比我坚强多了
she is so much stronger.
她已经准备好再试一次了
She's ready to try again.
可是 我呢
And, uh, and me...
我感觉都无法呼吸了
...I feel like I can't breathe.
我一生从来没有感觉这样糟糕过 Gibbs
I've never felt this bad in my life, Gibbs.
那就等到已经凌晨三点
Ah, just wait until it's 3:00 in the morning
你的孩子还开车开到104迈的时候吧
and your kid's running 104.
这只不过是个开始
You're just getting started.
这正是重点啊 我不想再开始了
That's the point, I'm not starting.
也许我再也不要开始了
You know? And... maybe I never will.
那就去争取吧 Palmer
Well, then fight for it, Palmer.
你就该这么做 为你的家庭而奋斗
That's what you do, you fight for your family.
有时候
And sometimes
仅仅为了获得一个家庭你也要拼死奋斗
you fight like hell just to have one.
你还要我奋斗 我感觉像是
You want me to fight? I feel like I just went
刚刚和世界上最棒的拳击手打了十个回合
ten rounds with Joe Louis.
你到底想不想当个父亲 Palmer
Do you want to be a dad, Palmer?!
因为 此时此刻 这就是父亲的样子
Because, right now, this is being a dad.
也许我还没准备好
Maybe I'm not ready.
如果你没准备好的话
You wouldn't feel the way you feel
你绝不会是现在这样的感受
right now if you weren't ready.
Gibbs是正确的
And Gibbs was right.
我得到的最好的建议
The best advice I've ever gotten.
无论有没有拥抱 我
Hugs or no hugs, I...
我永远不会忘记那一天他对我的温暖
I will never forget his kindness that day.
他关心大家 Ryan 即使你父亲是这样坚强
He cared. And, Ryan, as tough as your father was,
我相信如果你认真思考的话 你能想到数不清的时刻
I'm sure if you think about it, you can think of many times
当你♥爸♥爸只是在善良的教导你
where he was just as kind.
对 所有的时候
Yeah, try all the time.
对吧
Yeah?
实际上 他有些太关心我了
Yeah, if anything, he cared too much.
我从未质疑过他是否爱我 我只是
I never questioned whether he loved me, I just...
我不清楚他知不知道我也有多么爱他
I wasn't sure whether he knew how much I loved him back.
哦 我确信他懂得 Ryan
Oh, no, I am sure he did, Ryan.
我是说 我们吵过太多次架了
No, I mean, we fought too much.
一直到今天
Right up until today.
他只不过是想在我生日那天带我出去吃个饭
All he wanted was to take me out for my birthday, and...
当他发现我被裁员 他气疯了
when he found out I'd been laid off, he blew his top.
差点造成了事故 他实在是太生气了
Damn near caused an accident, he was so angry.
太过生气以至于
So pissed off,
他在交叉路口超了很多车
he cut off a whole mess of cars in an intersection.
交叉路口
Intersection?
什么交叉路口
What intersection?
在哪里 Palmer
Where? Palmer.
问问他 是哪个交叉路口
Ask him where. What intersection?
额 Gibbs 这是个单向通话器
Uh, Gibbs, it's a one-way speaker.
-什么交叉路口 -那是 呃
- What intersection? - It was, uh...
在Raymere和Holt路附近
It was around Raymere and Holt.
-他怎么做到的 -Mcgee
-How does he do that? -McGee.
显示Raymere和Holt路的监控摄像头 马上 老大
Traffic cams at Raymere and Holt Street. On it, boss.
还有周边交叉路口
And the surrounding intersections.
我叫车管局 让他们赶紧弄
I'll call the DMV, put a rush on it.
我也正打着呢
I'm calling, too.
行 你们两个一起打
Fine. Both of you call.
但是我们现在就需要
But we need it now.
这就是我怀疑的一个交叉路口
So, this is the intersection in question,
在Smith上校被撞五分钟之前
about five minutes before Captain Smith was struck.
看起来像他的车
Looks like his car there.
-哇 差一点啊 -黑色SUV
-Whoa. That was close. -Black SUV.
我看不清车牌号♥
Okay, I can't read the plate.
我们能确认司机么
Can we I.D. the driver?
不行
No.
窗户染色了
The windows are tinted.
老大 看看这个
Boss, take a look at this.
Abby 回放
Abby, play it back.
他在跟踪他
He's going after him.
那就是我们想要的人
That's our guy.
那可能是Morgan指挥官么
Could that be Commander Morgan?
还是说只不过是路怒症
Or is it just road rage?
两者兼有之
Or both.
只有一种方法知道了 找到那辆车
One way to know. Find that car!
欧 我不行了
Ah, that hit the spot.
你要不要去趟厕所
Any chance you need a bathroom break?
不想
Nope.
你自己去吧
But, uh, you go right ahead.
不 不 我还挺的住
No. No. I'm good.
都三个多小时了
Been up there for three hours.
是不是该让救火队员
Think maybe it's time to let the firefighters
干活了 Gibbs
do their jobs, Gibbs.
跟他们说可以把垫子铺开了
Tell them they can put the pad out down below,
别上楼
nothing upstairs.
不能采取任何突然的行为
Don't want to risk Palmer's safety
让Palmer冒生命危险
with any sudden moves.
老大 寻人启事有消息了
Boss, BOLO just paid off.
州警刚刚拦下了Morgan指挥官的SUV
State police just pulled over Commander Morgan's SUV
在Richmond 他们正为我们押着他呢
in Richmond; they're holding him for us now.
Mcgee 我们无法及时赶到
McGee, we can't get there in time.
-我能让他们在多媒体通讯室内和我们联络 -继续听
-I can set them up in MTAC. -Keep listening.
你觉得垫子就只有这么大了么
You think that's as big as it gets?
人很可能就错过了
Ah, a person could easily miss that.
以我的运气 我大概是想要躲过垫子
Well, with my luck, I'd try to miss
结果直接掉到垫子中心吧
and land square in the middle.
我会说那是好运气
I would call that good luck.
我猜你也会的
I'm sure you would.
你有没有想过 你才是你自己最大的敌人
Do you ever think that maybe you are your own worst enemy?
常常自己取笑自己
Constantly making fun of yourself,
在社交媒体上与他人比较自己
comparing yourself on social media.
也许只有你自己在关心这些 Ryan
Maybe you are the only one who's keeping score here, Ryan.
这是我自己的生活 好吗 我自己清楚
It's my life. All right? I know the score.
哦 是么 你怎么给自己打分
Do you? Really? What counts as a point?
有什么关系么
How about relationships?
我有我自己的方法
I've had my share.
事无定事
Nothing long-term. Can't settle down
在业有所成之前世事难料
until I get my career going. Yeah, yeah.
当然 那谁提出了这些规则
Of course. Who came up with that rule?
你到底想干什么 -我想让你别跳下去
-What do you want from me? -I want you to not jump.
这毫无帮助
This conversation's not helping!
我 我只是说如果你不再这么看待成功
I-I'm just saying that if you change how you measure success,
你也许会找到快乐
you might actually opt for happiness.
你简直迂腐至极
What bumper sticker laid that gem on you?
你会作为助理验尸官
Do you "opt for happiness"
感到心满意足么
as an assistant medical examiner?
难道你没想过更进一步
Like you never wanted more?
当然想过 我
Of course I wanted more. I...
它差点儿吓到我
As much as it scared me, but be-be careful
但要小心你所希望得到的
what you wish for and all that.
Mallard医生 你能在这里简直太好了
Dr. Mallard. How awesome you're here.
-回来了 -Duck
-Again. -Duck.
放松点儿 Jethro 我不是以验尸官的身份回来的
Relax, Jethro. I'm not here as M.E.
只是作为顾问罢了
Purely in my consultant capacity.
好吧 我正准备告诉Gibbs探员
Well, I was just about to tell Agent Gibbs
我们最新的受害者Hill中士
about some nasty old chemical burns
身上的爆♥炸♥伤势
I found on Sergeant Hill, our most recent victim.
我觉得我能忍♥着想吐的感觉
I actually was able to work backward from the contracture
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表