"The casualties with her own body as large chunks of shrapnel
以自己的身体护住伤员"而获得
began flying through the air from the burning vehicle."
看起来是创伤后应激障碍症的不二人选
Seems like a perfect candidate for Post Traumatic Stress.
她是新来的 吉布斯 但是你把她教的很好
She's new, Gibbs, but you have her well-trained.
接下来是什么?
What's next?
你要把我带到楼下的
You gonna take me downstairs
审讯室 然后试图
to your torture room and try
从我这里榨取一点信息吗?
to squeeze something out of me?
当然 你喜欢什么样的 医生?
Sure. What's your preference, Doc?
水刑?
A little waterboard?
还是竹签扎指尖?
A little bamboo under the fingernail?
拜托 医生
Come on, Doc.
你才是那个吊胃口的人
You're the one who dangled the carrot.
艾琳是我的病人 很显然她有心理问题
Erin is my patient, obviously she has issues.
如果是我调查这个案件
If I was looking into what happened,
我绝对不会从自杀的方向调查
suicide wouldn't be the first road I'd go down.
我只能告诉你这么多了
That's all I'm telling you.
很高兴见到你 亚历克丝
Nice to meet you, Alex.
麦基探员
Agent McGee.
动起来
Get started.
希尔中士现在驻扎于匡蒂科
Well, Sergeant Hill was presently stationed at Quantico.
我和奎因去跟她的指挥官谈谈
Quinn and I are going to go talk to her company commander.
去吧
Go.
你知道么 如果兄弟两人住在这间公♥寓♥
You know, if two brothers lived in this apartment,
这个地方会像猪圈一样
this place would be a pigsty.
我知道的
I hear ya.
我有三个兄弟
I've got three brothers.
我没有找到遗书
I haven't found a note.
这看起来不像是自杀
It's not looking like a suicide.
你知道么 这里的环境还不错 哈?
You know, this isn't a bad neighborhood, huh?
我是说 离海军总部也挺近的
I mean, it's pretty close to the Naval Yard, too.
你觉得这个地方一间公♥寓♥的月租是多少?
How much do you think an apartment in this area would cost?
我不知道 我可以把我的
I don't know. I'll give you the name
房♥地♥产♥经纪人推荐给你
of my real estate agent.
你为什么要搬家?
Why'd you move?
我离婚了
Got divorced.
也许你可以 带我走进
Maybe you can, uh, fill me in
特区的约会圈子
on this whole District dating scene.
算了吧
Not really.
我不喜欢做这种事情
It's not my thing.
嘿 毕晓普
Hey, Bishop.
这些是 海军发的内衣吗?
Are these, uh, Marine-issued underwear?
好吧 我们尊重一下希尔中士的隐私
Okay. Let's respect Sergeant Hill's privacy.
我来检查卧室
I will take the bedroom.
没问题
Works for me.
除了这些 还找到什么别的了吗?
Find anything else, other than these?
是的
Yeah.
她喜欢手表
She likes watches.
那么... 你结过婚吗?
So... you ever been married?
算不上
Not really.
那是什么意思?
What's that mean?
嘿
Hey.
我找到她的手♥机♥了
Found her phone.
今天早上七点四十二分
Yeah, she missed a call
她有一通未接来电
7:42 a.m. This morning.
就在她坠楼之前
Just minutes before she fell.
国际区号♥是93...
It's an international country code of 93...
阿富汗的号♥码
It's Afghanistan.
给你 整栋楼过去二十四小时的
Uh, here you go. Downloaded the building's
监控录像都在里面
security recordings from the past 24 hours.
- 谢谢 伙计 - 不客气
- Thanks, man. - No problem.
听说这栋楼里有一间公♥寓♥
Hey, listen, there's an apartment for rent
正在出租
available in this building.
呃...
Uh...
- 我有点兴趣想租 - 哦 是的
- I'm kind of interested in it. - Oh, yeah.
但是我... 我只是维护人员
I'm... I'm just maintenance.
是的 你得去找房♥屋中介谈
Yeah, you have to talk to the leasing agent.
好的 但是你至少能带我看一眼吗?
Okay, could you at least show it to me?
就几分钟 进去就出来?
Just a couple of minutes, in and out?
是的
Yeah.
是的 当然 为什么不呢?
Yeah, sure. Why not?
好的 跟我来
Cool. Come on.
嘿 我等下回来
Hey, I'll be back.
别趁我不在
Do not solve
侦破案件
this case without me.
说实话... 我不是特别惊讶
I'll be honest... I'm not totally surprised.
为什么?
Why is that?
希尔中士第一次来报告时
When Sergeant Hill first reported in,
我很惊讶
I was impressed.
战斗英雄 铜牌明星
Combat hero, Bronze Star.
她是那种让所有人引以为傲的海军军官
Kind of Marine everyone's proud of.
但是来这里工作一星期之后 她似乎有些分心
But after a week on the job, she seemed distracted.
没办法集中注意力工作
Couldn't focus on her work.
你知道是因为什么原因吗?
Any idea what the problem was?
起初 我以为是因为
At first, I thought it was because
她的服役年限快到了
her enlistment was coming to an end
她在犹豫是否继续当兵
and she was debating whether to re-up or not.
但是现在你认为原因另有所在?
Now you're thinking it might be something else?
是的 阿富汗
Yeah, Afghanistan.
我认为她的上一次的外派让她精神受创
I think her last tour was a traumatic experience.
你询问过她这方面的事情吗?
Well, did you ask her about it?
我试过 但是她不肯说
Tried, but she wouldn't open up.
在我的坚持下 她去海军医院看了心理医生
She was seeing a psychiatrist at Walter Reed on my insistence.
嗯
Hmm.
把你的手
Get your hand off
从开关上拿开
that light switch.
你会破坏兴致
You'll ruin the mood.
兴致? 我们要做♥爱♥吗 还是怎样?
The mood? We gonna make out, what?
我只是想要感谢你的
I'm just trying to express my appreciation
款待与友好
for your hospitality and friendship.
如果想要表达感谢
If you want to show your appreciation,
- 就不要再穿我的衣服了 - 抱歉
- stop wearing my clothes. - Sorry,
我没有干净的衣服
I had nothing clean.
我以为你打算今天清洗衣服的
I thought you were gonna do the laundry today.
哦 没错
Oh. Yeah. Well,
但是今天没有完全按照计划
the day didn't turn out exactly like I thought it would.
过来 坐下 我做了你最喜欢吃的菜
Come on. Sit down. I made your favorite,
烤宽面条
lasagne Verdi Al forno.
那是你最喜欢吃的
That's your favorite.
坐下 迈克 坐下
Sit, Michael, sit.
我在这里呆了一天 一个人 没有人和我说话
I have been cooped up here all day, alone, no one to talk to.
告诉我 你今天过得怎么样
You tell me how your day went.
总是探别人口风
Prying conversation
我的两段婚姻都毁在这个习惯上了
is exactly why two of my marriages didn't work.
我听说你有一个海军坠楼的案件
I heard you had a Marine jumper.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
麦基说的 我给办公室打电♥话♥
McGee told me. I called the office to find out
问问你什么时候回家
what time you'd be home.
这是热啤酒
It's warm beer.
呃... 嘿!
Um... Hey!
德国佬就喜欢这么喝
The Germans like it that way.
他们了解... 他们了解啤酒
They know... they know beer.
怎么回事? 停电
The hell? The electricity's off.
我以为我告诉你了
I thought I told you.
发生什么了?
What happened?
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love this.
我在洗衣服的时候
I was doing my laundry
然后洗衣机
and then the washing machine
就发出了奇怪的哐哐声
made this strange clunking sound
然后就不工作了
and then stopped.
我想要给你省点钱
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表