Said if it spits anything out, I should get it to you.
哦 非常感谢 Clayton
Oh, much appreciated, Clayton.
有什么进展
Anything to report?
有的
Yes.
Mallard医生是个斯科塞斯大影迷
【注:美国导演马丁·斯科塞斯】
Dr. Mallard is quite the Scorsese fan.
谁能想到
Who knew?
我是说关于尸体
I meant about the body.
我能确定大多数尸块是
Well, I can verify that a machete
用大砍刀分解的
was used to dismember most of this lad.
大多数
Most?
使得 手是被另一种刃器砍下的
Yes, the hand was removed by some other bladed weapon.
也许有两个攻击者
Maybe there was two attackers.
可能吧
Perhaps.
当然了
Of course,
另一种可能是...
the other possibility that comes to mind is...
咋了医生
Doctor?
我得见见Gibbs
I need to see Gibbs.
这看上去像某种供他们睡觉的营地
It appears to be some kind of sleeping quarters,
住着大约12个R.A.C.队员
housing maybe a dozen or so R.A.C. guerillas.
我认为我们找到了Hudson士官
And we think we found Petty Officer Hudson.
他在那里干嘛
What is he doing out there?
记得那些装在桶里的R.A.C.的钱吗
Well, remember those barrels of cash the R.A.C. has?
Hudson的海豹突击队伙伴说他们把这些钱藏在小屋里
Hudson's SEAL-mate says that they hide them in their huts.
我们认为Hudson在等待时机
We think Hudson's just waiting
去拿回这些钱
for the right time to go for the gold.
我也会这样做
I can relate.
-闭嘴 怪人 -好的
- Zip it, creepy guy. - Okay.
Curtis 我需要更近的焦距
Curtis, I need a closer look.
这把枪的大小和柯尔特M4A1一样
Now, the weapon's the right size for a Colt M4A1.
我们在Hudson的房♥车里还找到了他留下的柯尔特子弹
We also found leftover rounds from a Colt in Hudson's trailer.
所以 这一定是他
So, it's got to be him.
所以 计划是什么 老大
So, what's the plan, boss?
尽可能长时间地追踪他
Track him, long as you can.
他要离开的时候去接他
Pick him up when he tries to move.
喔哦
Whoa!
在这里停下 定格画面
Stop it right there. Freeze it.
好的 回放
All right, back it up.
停 就这里
Stop. Right there.
重复播放
Loop it.
等一下 他是少了他的
Wait, is he missing his...
Jethro 我有发现
Jethro, I have news.
啊
Ah.
Abby 你在进行的
Abby, the, uh, DNA that you were running
Dean上士的DNA检测结果出来了
on Petty Officer Dean has finished processing.
所以 我的宝贝们证实了那是他的手吗
So, did my babies prove that it is in fact his hand?
是的 但是在其他尸块的
Yes, but you got a different result
检测结果却不一样
from the other body parts.
是谁
Who?
它们属于Hudson士官
They belong to Petty Officer Hudson.
Hudson没有失踪 他在下面的验尸间里
Hudson isn't missing. He's down in autopsy.
鉴于Dean似乎只是失去了他的手
And since the only body part Dean appears to be missing
他很有可能还活着
is his hand, it's entirely possible he's still alive.
医生 你觉得呢
Doc? You think?
谁想告诉他
Who wants to tell the bloke
我们找到了他的手
we found his missing hand?
有事情发生了
Uh, something's up.
Bishop 联♥系♥
Bishop, coordinate
在巴拉圭的特别探员Taggart
with Special Agent Taggart in Paraguay.
帮你 我 和McGee办好签证和携带武器的许可证
Country and weapons clearance, you, me and McGee.
等等 发生了什么事
Wait, what's going on?
Dean上士还活着
Petty Officer Dean is alive,
只是失去了他的右手
minus his right hand.
那Hudson呢
Uh, what about Hudson?
死了
Dead.
他的尸块在验尸间里
Those are his body parts in autopsy.
你知道他们在巴拉圭干嘛了吗
Did you find out what they were doing in Paraguay?
你没有看过电影 夺金三王 吗
You ever ever see the movie Three Kings?
我们猜测他们是回去
We're guessing they went back
拿R.A.C.的钱
for R.A.C.'s money.
我们什么时候走
When do we leave?
最早的一班飞机
First available flight.
做好旅行准备
Take care of travel arrangements.
呃 Gibbs 为什么是她去而不是我
Uh, hey, Gibbs? Why is she going instead of me?
呃 为什么我不能去
Uh, why not?
好的
Okay.
但是我花了半辈子时间待在那里
But I spent half of my life down there,
我要加入
and... I blend in.
理由充分
That's a good point.
好的 知道了
All right, got it.
Bishop 待在这里 给Quinn提供帮助
Bishop, stay here. Provide support for Quinn.
Dean上士的妻子 明早第一件事
Petty Officer Dean's wife, first thing in the morning,
找她聊聊
you catch her up.
我们没有讨论过你怎么处理这件事
We didn't discuss how you're gonna handle this.
我怎么处理 不 他说的是我们两个
How I'm gonna handle this? No, he said both of us.
这次是给她带来好消息
Bringing her good news this time.
这尴尬的
It's so awkward.
我们让她认为她的丈夫去世了
We left her thinking her husband's dead.
她估计在哀悼
She's probably in mourning,
做着葬礼的安排
making funeral arrangements.
只要告诉她真♥相♥
Just tell the truth.
那我们直接跳到结论
That we jumped to conclusions?
我们只有她丈夫的手
We only had her husband's hand
被其他尸块误导了 嗯
and were misled by the other body parts? Mm.
不 那是坏消息
No, that's the bad news.
我们告诉她有监控证据证明
Now, we tell her the surveillance evidence
她的丈夫还活着
indicates that her husband is alive.
她应该会很激动
Yay. She should be thrilled.
哦 我要接这个电♥话♥ 是妈妈的
Oh, I got to take this. It's Mom.
喂
Yeah?
Bishop探员 现在又有什么事
Agent Bishop. What is it now?
最后10公里太折磨了
Those last ten miles were torture.
我快♥感♥受不到我的背了
Think I threw out my back.
你应该试试坐在后排 兄弟
Yeah, you should have sat in the rear seat, man.
我的屁♥股♥麻了
My butt is numb.
分开行动
Split up.
好的
All right.
你知道吗 我想上厕所 但在周围
You know what? I have got to pee, and I do not
找不到加油站
see a gas station anywhere around here.
你为什么不在我们停在路边的时候解决掉
Why didn't you go when we stopped on the road?
因为那个时候我不想去
Well, because I didn't need to go then.
兄弟 你要提前计划
You got to plan ahead, bud.
小酒店
The cantina.
我要去那个小酒店
I'm gonna try the cantina.
希望你可以解决掉
I hope you make it.
Quinn 他们落地了吗
Quinn, did they land yet?
你听到什么消息了吗
Have you heard anything?
我几小时前和McGee通过话
Well, I spoke to McGee hours ago,
他说他们在前往Val Verde的路上
and he said they were on their way to Val Verde.
真沮丧
It's so frustrating.
我一遍又一遍地
I have been over
检查Hudson军士的房♥车
and over Petty Officer Hudson's mobile home
试着找到
trying to find any clue
他们怎么把装备
as to how they might have
送过海关的线索
gotten their equipment past customs,
但是我什么都没有找到
but I didn't find anything.
我们也许有了一个线索
Well, we may have a lead.
我查了两位军士的电♥话♥记录
I've been going through both petty officers' phone records.
在他们离开之前
Right before they left,
Dean和一个
Dean was in contact with this
向全球运送食物 衣物 医疗设备的
international relief organization that ships food,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表