of bare naked ladies.
-你记得吗 -嗯
- You remember? - Mm-hmm.
为什么他那么年轻就走了
Why did he have to go so young?
哦 天啊 我没准备好
Oh, God, I wasn't ready.
我也没有
No, me neither.
当时我们正计划去加勒比海
We were making plans to go to the Caribbean.
你还记得我们要买♥♥艘船吗
You remember we were gonna buy a boat?
你甚至不会游泳
You can't even swim.
你不需要会游泳 如果你在船上
You don't need to swim if you're on a boat.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
哦 天啊 看看我 我要做好准备
Oh, God, look at me. I got to get ready.
我糟透了 我糟透了
I'm a mess, I'm a mess.
妈 来吧 我们吃吧
Mom, come on, uh, let's eat.
我要尝尝你做的肋骨
I want to try your ribs.
不 不 不 我不能让你父亲看到我这个样子
No, no, no, I can't let your father see me like this.
毕竟是他的生日
It's his birthday after all.
来一杯格雷伯爵茶吗
Um, Earl Grey?
-你们俩在干嘛 -没什么
- What are you two doing? - Nothing.
这些可怜的灵魂被冻结在时光中了
No, these poor souls are literally frozen in time.
这就想科幻片一样
Wow. It's like a science fiction movie.
不 这是十分真实的
No, it's very real.
你们那个自助仓库男的做法叫做
What your self-storage guy is doing is called
低温冷冻
cryogenics.
在极低温中保存
It's the ultra-low temperature preservation
人类尸体
of human bodies,
希望他们在未来某一天被唤醒
in the hopes that they can be resuscitated
那时 死亡或许已经
one day in the future when...
不再那么无法挽回
I don't know, death isn't quite so inevitable?
但这也许需要几个世纪
And that could be in centuries.
是的 但这并不能阻止人们去尝试
Yeah. Doesn't stop people from trying.
就像Ted Williams
Like Ted Williams.
Ted Williams 棒球历史上最伟大的击球手
Ted Williams, greatest pure hitter in baseball.
也是海军战斗机飞行员
Marine fighter pilot.
也许他希望某一天可以重回赛场
Perhaps he's hoping to one day take the field again.
-等等 低温冷冻是合法的吗 -是的
- Wait, cryogenics is legal? - Yep.
在美国 有超过250具
There's over 250 bodies
被低温冷冻的尸体
cryogenically frozen in the United States.
当然 是被保存在合法的设施中
Well, those are in legitimate facilities,
不是在自己的小仓库里
not in self-storage units.
既然不是非法的 为什么把他们俩藏起来
So if it's not against the law, why hide these two?
我们在皮肤上发现了
We found traces of microbial metabolites
微生物的代谢物
on the outer dermis.
这表示他们被冷冻时
And that tells us when those men were frozen,
还活着
they were still alive.
这意味着你在对付一个
And that means that you are dealing
危险的疯子
with a dangerous psychopath.
特别探员McGee
Special Agent McGee.
Chase中将
Vice Admiral Chase.
案子查得怎么样了
How's the case going?
案子有了转折性的变化
Uh, well, it's taken a sharp left turn.
我们已经过了只查黑客行为的阶段
Yeah, we are way past hacking.
中将已经知道了 我已经告诉他我们的进度了
The vice admiral's well aware; I've kept him up to speed.
嗯
Mm.
他来这里其实有其他的原因
He's actually here for another reason.
是的 我想要道歉
Yes, well, um... I want to apologize.
我让自负和倔强
I let ego and obstinance
战胜了理智
get in the way of logic.
这些照片比原则更加重要
Those photos are too important to stand on principle.
我愿意支付赎金
I'd like to pay the ransom.
为我自己和所有被我的病毒感染的人
For myself and all who I infected.
给你
Here.
感谢你的道歉 中将
Oh. Thank you for the apology, Admiral,
但我不会现在就支付赎金
but I wouldn't pay just yet.
我们还剩下90分钟
We still have 90 minutes left.
-确认尸体身份了吗 -两个流浪汉
- Did we I.D. the bodies? - Two homeless men,
分别在一年多前失踪
disappeared separately more than a year ago.
-和Clint Asher有任何联♥系♥吗 -没有
- Any connection to Clint Asher? - No.
-和勒索病毒也没有联♥系♥ -不止这些
- Or with ransomware. - There's more.
Asher不是唯一一个因为勒索软件的恶作剧
Asher wasn't the only one kicked out of college
被赶出大学的人
for the ransomware prank.
他的室友也被开除了
His roommate was expelled, too.
他们一起创造了艾略特病毒
Together they created the Elliott Virus.
Carlo Hackett
Carlo Hackett.
人类发展生物学专业
Human developmental biology major.
他写了一个科学幻想博客 他的毕业论文
He wrote a science fiction blog, and his senior thesis
是关于低温冷冻的
was on cryogenics.
Carlo之后成为了一个实验室技术员
Carlo went on to become a lab tech.
在一个血库工作 直到6个月前
Worked in a blood bank until he was fired
因为盗窃而被辞退
six months ago for theft.
偷液氮吗
Liquid nitrogen?
他需要一个持续的供应源
He needed a constant supply.
然后Cryoenergy Day Spa成了他的新供应方
And Cryoenergy Day Spa became the new source.
他和经理达成协议 购买♥♥多余的容器
He cut a deal with the manager to buy the extra canisters.
液氮非常贵 所以他又找出了和Clint Asher一起
Liquid nitrogen's expensive, so he dug out the ransomware virus
在大学创造的勒索病毒
him and Clint Asher created in college.
Carlo Hackett和David Yates是一个人吗
Carlo Hackett and David Yates are the same guy?
我给Buzz联♥系♥了一个素描专家给Yates画像
I hooked up Buzz with a sketch artist to draw Yates.
这是我们得到的
Here's what we got.
-让我们去抓他 -不
- Let's go get him. - No.
他会来找我们的
He's coming to us.
你好 Carlo
Hello, Carlo.
别动
Freeze.
听到我刚才说的吗 不许动
See what I did there? “Freeze.”
-真聪明 -嗨 老大
- Clever. - Hey, boss,
Clint Asher昨晚登录了
Clint Asher logged on last night.
看起来他最后的行为
Looks like his last act
是想尝试关闭这个病毒
was to try and shut down the virus.
他要终结自己创造的病毒
He's gonna finish what he started.
Hackett先生 请输入密♥码♥
Mr. Hackett, password, please.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
那就去洗个澡 很冷的澡
A shower. A cold one.
-好了吗 -好了
- That's it? - That's it.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
告诉我 我的试验对象呢
Answer me, where are my test subjects?
你是说受害者
You mean your victims?
他们在我们的验尸台上
They're on our medical examiner's table.
你们不能这么做
You can't do that.
如果你把他们解冻 会杀了他们
If you thaw them out, you'll kill them.
你已经杀了他们
You already killed them.
你不明白
You don't get it.
我让他们进入假死状态
I put them into a state of suspended animation.
我会把他们救活的
And I will bring them back.
你的大学室友Clint
Your college roommate,
感到很震惊
Clint, was shocked when he saw
当他看到你们一起创造的病毒重新上线
the virus you both created was back online.
你把他带到了你的实验室
You took him to your lab,
把他冰在了你的冰室里
where you froze him in your ice chamber.
癌症患者
Cancer patients.
我可以帮他们进入冬眠状态
I could put them into a state of hibernation.
当科技发展到癌症可以被治愈的时候
And when science has cured cancer,
我的试验对象就能拥有健康高质的生活了
my test subjects can live healthy, productive lives.
他们不是试验对象
They're not test subjects.
几个流浪汉 在他们还活着的时候
Couple of homeless guys, and you froze them
你就把他们冻了起来
while they were still alive.
我必须这么做 如果等到他们死了
I had to; if you wait until they're dead,
就永远没法把他们复活
you can never bring them back.
-站起来 -你们要把我带到哪里
- Get up. - Where are you taking me?
进入冬眠模式
Into hibernation.
听着
Look...
人们曾经把伽利略也关了起来
you know that they locked up Galileo, too.
今天我们叫他天文学之父
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表