真的吗 这
Really? That...
这听起来有点歧视女性了 难道你不这样认为吗
sounds a little misogynistic, don't you think? Huh?
我的意思是有没有一条规则是
I mean, do you have a rule that says “Never trust a man
永远不要相信一个不相信自己女人的男人
who doesn't trust his woman”?
仔细想想
Think about it.
没有吗
Huh? No?
好好想想 51号♥规则
Think about it. Rule 51.
看来你也不是总是对的
Sometimes you're wrong.
Torres探员在楼下和Ducky在一起
Agent Torres is, uh, down with Ducky.
他们在尝试
They're trying to see if they can figure out
看看能不能发现和Green上校的联♥系♥
a connection to Captain Green.
叫上Bishop和你一起 去找现在房♥子的主人聊聊
Take Bishop with you; talk to the current owners.
可能Green找的是他们而不是Ducky
Maybe Green was looking for them, not Ducky.
Ducky可能只是一个巧合
That Ducky was just a coincidence.
-他在嘲笑我吗 -你知道 我也不确定
- Was he mocking me? - You know, I'm not sure.
我以前从来没见过Gibbs嘲笑过别人
I've never seen Gibbs mock anyone before.
很抱歉 我没有认出这个人
I'm sorry. I simply do not recognize this man.
或者觉得他的名字曾经听过
Nor is his name remotely familiar.
你有没有档案可以来查看或者其他办法呢
Do you have any files you can check or anything?
我可以确信我的记忆不会出错
I can assure you, my memory is not at fault.
无论如何都要检查下
Check anyway.
-然而我无论如何都会去检查下 -你查到了什么
- But I'll check anyway. - What have you got?
abby在他的血液里发现了芋螺毒素的踪迹
Abby found traces of conotoxin in his blood.
它是一种见效很快的毒药 应该是致死的原因
It's a fast-acting poison; presumably the cause of death.
我们当然会在尸检的时候再次检测
Which we will check on autopsy, of course.
嘿 你介意在我离开之后
Hey, you mind waiting until I leave
再把这个家伙打开吗
before you open this guy up?
什么 我不认为你是容易呕吐的那种类型
What? I-I wouldn't have pegged you as the squeamish type.
不 事实上我喜欢血腥
No. I actually like the sight of blood.
只是那种味道
It's just smell.
你知道的 先是那个小巷
You know, first the alley,
再就是这个对方
now this place... ugh.
有一个傻傻的问题
Here's a silly question.
你们 你会在干洗店消费对吧
Do you guys, uh, you expense the dry-cleaning, right?
哦 是的 我是
Oh, yeah. I do.
那有什么问题吗
Is that not okay?
就像我怀疑的 我的个人记录里
As I suspected, yeah, there are no records
没有一个格林上校
of a Captain Green in my files.
我听说你经常旅行
I heard you travel a lot.
也许你是在你的一次旅行途中遇到他的
Maybe you met him on one of your trips?
这位上校除了去过伊♥拉♥克♥还去过哪里
Where has the captain been besides Iraq, that is?
根据移♥民♥和海关执法局 他另外一个唯一去过的地方就是马略卡岛
According to ICE, the only other place he's been is Majorca.
马略卡岛...
Majorca...
医生
Doc?
我猜医生有一个故事
I am guessing the doctor has a story.
然而 奇怪的是
Well, oddly enough,
马略卡岛是我没有去过的一个地方
Majorca is one place I haven't been.
即使如此 我仍然有一个故事
Although I-I do still have a story.
快 快点
Quick! Hurry!
上帝啊 外面冻死我了
Gosh, it's monkeys out there.
告诉过你我们在看完电影之后应该叫计程车的
Told you we should have taxied over after the film.
什么 然后错过寒冷之后最好的一部分
What? And miss the best part about getting cold?
那是什么
What's that?
变得暖和起来
Getting warm.
我们为什么不从一个火♥辣♥辣的棕榈酒开始呢 Mallard医生
Why don't we start with a hot toddy, Dr. Mallard?
然后从那里慢慢来
Take it from there.
我没什么意见
I can work with that.
你的公♥寓♥看上去非常可爱
Your flat's really quite lovely.
对当兵的来说不算糟
Not bad on a soldier's salary.
你私下里工作来赚钱吗
You working for pin money on the side?
事实上 我并没有完全的对你诚实
Actually, I wasn't entirely honest.
这不是我的家 这属于我的
This isn't my home, it belongs to my...
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God!
妈妈
Mother!
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我也许要问你同样的问题
I might ask you the same thing.
搜刮酒柜
Raiding the liquor cabinet.
你应该在马略卡岛的
You're supposed to be in Majorca.
我提早回来了 这个小婊♥子♥是谁
I got back early. Who's the tramp?
-妈妈 -你好 我的名字是...
-Mother. -Hello. My name is...
小婊♥子♥在展现出另外一面之前表现的都很好
Tramp will do nicely until proven otherwise.
就现在来说 你的开头都不咋地
And so far, you're not off to a very good start.
妈妈
Mother.
我们只是过来...
We were simply stopping by...
那是什么
What was that?
什么 我什么都没听到
What? I didn't hear anything.
而且现在已经很晚了 如果你不介意
And it's getting late, so if you don't mind,
我想要去...
I'd like to get ready to...
你好啊 年轻人
Ah. Hello, young man.
恐怕你在及其糟糕的情况下抓住了我
I'm afraid you've caught me at quite a disadvantage.
你丫是谁
Who the bloody hell are you?
额 Balthazar Kilmeany
Uh, Balthazar Kilmeany.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to make your acquaintance.
我们在马略卡岛的一个度假胜地
We met at the resort in Majorca
的风笛课遇到对方
at a bagpipe class.
你妈妈的肺活量相当惊人啊
Your mother's got quite a set of lungs on her.
-行 我会吐在你身上的 -唐纳德
-Right. I will throw up on you. -Donald!
-注意你的礼节 -我
-Mind your manners. -Me?!
-你叫我约会的对象一个妓♥女♥ -两次
-You called my date a tramp. -Twice.
而你有一个赤♥裸♥的男人在你的衣橱里
With a naked man in your wardrobe.
也许我应该走了
Uh, perhaps I ought to go.
我很快就要有一个很重要的董事会议
I have an important board meeting quite early.
闭嘴
Put a sock in it.
你哪里都别想去
You're not going anywhere.
他们要离开
They are.
我哪里都不会去 除非你告诉我
I'm not going anywhere until you tell me
这里到底发生了什么事情
exactly what's going on.
这里发生的事情就是
What's going on is...
我们相爱了
...we're in love.
你不想说点啥
Well, aren't you going to say anything?
是的
Yes.
那是我的帽子
That's my hat.
介意分享一下吗
Care to share?
对不起
Excuse me?
说了你有一个故事
Said you had a story.
哦 它们并不是非常相关
Oh, it's-it's not particularly... relevant.
而我刚刚才吃完早饭
And I just had breakfast.
好的 谢谢 B bishop的电♥话♥
All right. Thanks, B. That was Bishop.
受害人的女儿在这了
The victim's daughter is here.
会议室
Conference room.
来吧 Duck
Come on, Duck.
我不明白啊
I don't understand.
如果不是抢劫 谁杀了我的父亲
If it wasn't a robbery, who killed my father?
正在试图查出来
Trying to figure that out.
这个对你来说意味着什么吗
This mean anything to you?
不
No.
这是什么
What is it?
我的旧的地址
My old address.
你认识我的岳父
Did you know my father-in-law?
我并不这么认为
Not that I'm aware.
我对你看起来熟悉吗
Do I look familiar to you?
你的父亲有没有提到
Your father mention
-他的工作遇到了一些问题 - 为什么
-having any trouble at work? -Why?
-他在工作上会有困难 -你的父亲正因为
-Was he in trouble at work? -Your father was being
被怀疑售卖♥♥机密消息而被调查
investigated for selling classified secrets.
额
Uh-uh.
不 不可能是我的父亲
No, no. Not-not my dad.
他最近有没有表现的很奇怪
Has he been behaving strangely of late?
完全没有
Not at all.
事实上...
Actually...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表