That's fantastic.
你是怎么去掉裂缝的
How'd you get rid of the crack?
裂缝
The crack?
什么裂缝
What crack?
晚安
Night.
Bubba
Bubba,
红桃Q放到黑桃K上
red queen on black king.
嗯 谢谢
Huh. Thanks.
Ramsay
Ramsay?
嗯
Uh-huh.
你确定吗
You sure?
对 对 他还在这儿
Yeah, yeah, he's still here.
好的 我会告诉他的
Okay. I will tell him.
很快呀 一切都好吧
That was quick. Everything okay?
对 对 Ramsay
Yeah. Yeah, Ramsay's, uh,
要安排一次见面
gonna set up a meeting.
太好了 正合我意 在哪
Bitchin'. Now you're talkin'. Where?
哦 他会打回来的
Oh, he's gonna call back.
嘿 把枪放下
Hey. Put the gun down.
Ramsay其实是说
You know, what Ramsay really said
Leland Spears是个联邦探员
is that Leland Spears is a federal agent.
哦 太好了
Oh, that's good.
太棒了 他是从哪儿听说的
That's good. Where'd he come up with that one?
-我不知道 -这样啊
- I don't know. - Well,
他疯了 你知道的
he's insane. You know that.
他有妄想症 上次就是这样
Paranoid. That's what happened the last time.
Bubba 这次别被毁了
Bubba, don't-don't blow this.
这是我们的机会 给政♥府♥敲响警钟
This is our chance to get a message to the government.
我们会发财了
We will all get rich.
你在耍我 Spears 不管你到底叫什么
You playing me, Spears? Or whatever the hell your name is?
他就跟平时一样 干扰你
He's messin' with you just like he always did.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我可不想回监狱 兄弟
I am not going back to prison, man!
你当然不会回去
Of course you're not.
无论如何
In any event,
他都疯了
he is crazy.
好
Okay.
好 好 好 好
Okay, o-okay, okay, okay.
假设 假设Ramsay是对的
S-Say-say that Ramsay... is right.
我是说 假设我是联邦探员
I mean, say that I am a fed.
嗯
Uh-huh.
那又怎样 怎样 你开枪打我
Then what? What? You shoot me,
你被判死刑
and you get the gas chamber.
这就是你想要的
That what you want,
Bubba 到目前为止
Bubba? So far, Bodie,
你没做坏事
you haven't done anything wrong.
你只是
All you've done...
联♥系♥了你的哥哥而已
is talk to your brother.
这可不是犯罪
No crime in that.
就到这儿结束吧 把枪放下
Let's end it right here. Put the weapon down.
你知道怎么样也能给政♥府♥敲响警钟吗
You know what makes quite a statement, too?
射杀一名联邦探员
Shooting a federal agent.
你逃不掉的
You're not gonna get away with it.
我不是一个人 还有别的探员在门外
I'm not alone. There are other agents outside the door.
他们听到了我们所说的一切
They're listening to everything we've said.
别想耍我
Don't take me for a fool.
McGee
McGee!
我就在这儿 老大
Right here, boss.
Torres
Torres!
放下武器
Put the weapon down.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
感谢上帝 你没事
Thank God you're okay.
你确定能回来工作了吗
Sure you're ready to be back at work?
我需要待在这儿
It's where I need to be.
你怎么样了
How about you?
等抓到Ramsay Whitman
Well, I'm gonna feel better when we catch
我就好多了
Ramsay Whitman.
很可能吓到他了 他会再次消失
Probably spooked him, he's gonna disappear again.
Quinn在哪
Where's Quinn?
她刚下去找Abby了
Uh, she just went down to see Abby.
告诉她我去找Ducky了
Tell her I'm with Ducky.
他没必要丧命 Duck
He didn't have to die, Duck.
你别无选择
You had no choice.
不知道对你解剖是否有帮助
Don't know if it'll help your autopsy, but he was
他经常吃这些东西
constantly popping those things.
四苯喹嗪
【注:治疗精神病的药物,有强效安定作用】
Tetrabenazine.
这是为不自觉抽搐
Uh, it's prescribed for
与不自觉扭动而开的处方药
involuntary jerking and writhing movements.
我以为他是因为吸毒而身体虚弱
Huh. I thought he was strung out.
不是 不是 我刚得到了他在监狱的医疗记录
No. No. I just requested his prison medical records.
记录显示他患有
They show he was diagnosed
慢性进行性舞蹈病
【注:常染色显性遗传病,特征慢慢加重的精神异常与智力减退】
with Huntington's disease.
看看 这是一种循序渐进
Take a look. It's progressive
且使人衰弱的疾病
and debilitating.
需要脑部扫描才能确认
I can confirm it with a brain scan.
嘿Duck 我得到了Bodie Whitman
Hey, Duck. Well, I have information
接听的最后一通电♥话♥的信息
on the last call Bodie Whitman received.
他哥哥打来的
From his brother?
对 我们追踪到了
Yeah. Uh, we traced it
Tazewell County的一个信♥号♥♥塔
to a cell tower in Tazewell County.
找到了那个手♥机♥的信息了么
You find anything on the phone that made the call?
正如我们所预测的 它是个廉价一次性手♥机♥
Well, as suspected, it was a cheap burner phone.
购置于六年前
It was purchased six years ago.
没有买♥♥家的任何记录
There's no record of the buyer.
我们曾试图定位它但已经关机了
We did try to ping it and it was turned off.
Ramsay一挂电♥话♥就毁了它
Ramsay destroyed that phone as soon as he hung up.
等等 Ramsay的哥哥
Excuse me-- Ramsay's the brother?
好吧 我不知道这能不能帮到你们
Well, I don't know if this will help you,
但是慢性进行性舞蹈病是一种罕见的疾病
but Huntington's is a rare disease.
但如果是亲生哥哥的话
And if they were full siblings,
就也会有百分之50的几率
there's a 50-50 chance the brother
患有同样的疾病
could suffer from the same disorder
Tazewell County是个小地方
Well, Tazewell County's a small county--
我是说 这个地区会有多少
I mean, how many cases of Huntington's disease
这种疾病的患者
can there be in the area?
不会太多 我可以追踪一下这条线索
Not many. It's a lead I can follow.
我来帮你 Ducky
I'll help you, Ducky.
Leon 你要见我
Leon, you wanted to see me?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你为什么在看着俩人
Why are you looking at those two?
我在想你差一点就被杀了
I think I almost got you killed.
15年前
15 years ago,
当你卧底追查Ramsay Whitman时
when you went undercover to take down Ramsay Whitman,
他通过某种方式发现联邦政♥府♥在对他采取行动
he somehow found out that the federal government
他就销声匿迹
was closing in on him. He disappeared.
但就在昨天 通过和他弟弟的两通电♥话♥
And yesterday, between two phone calls to his brother,
他知道了Leland Spears是个联邦探员
he learned that Leland Spears was a federal agent.
当我发现你和Bodie Whitman在一起的时候
When we realized that you were with Bodie Whitman, I called
我就让他俩来帮忙
these two in to help, and now
现在我们有个泄密者
we have a leak.
一名退休的NCIS探员
A retired NCIS agent
和美国能源局副局长
and the deputy director of U.S. Department of Energy.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
好的 Pamela
Yes, Pamela.
让他们进来
Send 'em in.
Jethro 用人在Tazewell County
Jethro, there is someone in Tazewell County
正在接受慢性进行性舞蹈病的治疗
who's being treated for Huntington's disease.
-Alem -呃 我能
-Alex. -Uh, may I
用一下你的电脑么 主任
use your computer, Director?
当然 Tazewell County
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表