对啊 那些足球老爹可真危险
Yeah, those soccer dads can be so dangerous.
你给狗丢一根骨头 最终会失去整个犬舍
You give one dog a bone, you'll end up feeding the whole kennel.
所谓的亲善不过如此
So much for goodwill.
哦 你们在这里
Oh, there you are.
哦 这船可真大 哈
Oh, this ship is big, huh?
对啊
Yeah.
有问题吗 Jimmy
Is there a problem, Jimmy?
没问题 哦 实际上 呃 对 有点问题
No. Oh, actually, uh, yeah, maybe.
呃 指挥官传令到犯罪现场
Uh, the C.O. radioed down to the crime scene.
她在找你 Gibbs探员
She's looking for you, Agent Gibbs.
她需要你去维护仓
Said you're needed in the maintenance bay.
-指挥官 -Gibbs探员
- Commander. - Agent Gibbs,
我不喜欢在我的船上出现问题
I don't like problems on my ship.
所以算你走运 我找到解决方案了
So lucky for you, I found the solution.
集结名单
Muster list.
集结点名以后发现所有船员都在岗
While all crew were accounted for after the muster drill,
然而我们发现一个老虎有问题
we just found an error in the Tiger count.
62 我们要找一个男人
62. We're down a man.
Stewart Baxter
Stewart Baxter.
我想我们刚刚确认了凶手的身份
I think we just I.D.'d your killer.
Seaman Baxter前来报告 长官
Seaman Baxter reporting, ma'am.
Seaman 你弟弟去哪了
Seaman, where the hell is your brother?
-长官 - 你赞助了两个老虎
- Ma'am? - You sponsored two Tigers--
母亲和弟弟
mother and brother.
Stewart在哪
Where is Stewart?
就在我们离岗前
He called
他打电♥话♥说他的车出了问题
just before we left port to say he had car trouble.
我把他骂了一顿 但是
I gave him hell, but...
长官 他就没上船
Ma'am, he never boarded the ship.
有人登记上船了
Someone signed in.
也就是说我们有了另一个问题
Which means we have another problem.
是的 一个冒充者
Yeah. An imposter.
对 好吧 我希望你够灵活
Yeah, well, I hope you're flexible, because you can
因为等事情结束了你就可以滚蛋了
kiss your ass good-bye when I get done with you.
你已经给我带来问题了Stewart 所以马上滚过去
You already caused me problems, Stewart, so just get there.
我弟弟说
My brother says
他不知道谁签了他的名字上了船
he doesn't know who signed on the ship as him.
但是他正赶往Norfolk去见我和我妈妈
But he was headed up to meet me and my mom in Norfolk,
所以赶到NCIS总部应该不是问题
so getting to NCIS headquarters won't be a problem.
他会一直开着电♥话♥吗
He's gonna keep his phone on?
是的 如果他敢隐瞒任何问题
Yes. And if he doesn't answer
我允许你枪毙他
all of their questions, you have my permission to shoot him.
嗯
Mm.
这对他已经够仁慈了
It'll be a mercy killing.
好像这个工作还不够辛苦一样 你能理解吗
Not like this job wasn't hard enough before, you know?
实际上 我理解
I do, actually.
我在一个5000人的浮动城市上
I spent a year as the lone NCIS agent
作为唯一的NCIS探员待了一年
on a floating city of 5,000.
我该怎么说服我的同船水手们
So how do I convince my shipmates
我与这事毫无关系呢
that I had nothing to do with this?
这事交给我们
You leave that to us.
我们全船搜索所有船员
We have search crews all over the ship.
你只需要做好你的工作
You just keep doing what you're doing.
我的工作
My job?
是的
Yes.
衣柜保险柜
Closet safe.
啊 这太明显了
Uh, that's predictable.
-银行保险箱 -不够私人
- Bank box? - Impersonal.
床垫子底下
Under the mattress.
不
No.
听着 如果你不喜欢我的主意 那么
Look, if you don't like what I'm coming up with, then...
把戒指拿回去吧
take the ring back.
我不能把戒指拿回来啊
I can't take the ring back.
实际上要不是那个戒指不在我家
The fact that the ring isn't in my house
我昨晚不可能睡得像婴儿一样 好吗
is the reason I slept like a baby last night, okay?
我没冒冷汗 没做噩梦
I had no cold sweats, I had no nightmares...
你一直在做噩梦
You've been having nightmares?
哦 不
Uh, no.
呃 我是说 是的
Uh, I mean, yes.
当然那些梦与你无关
Not about you though.
为什么会与我有关
Why would they be about me?
呃
Uh,
他不想让你担心
he didn't want you to worry.
好贴心啊
Sweetie that he is.
你来做什么呢 甜心
What are you doing here, hon?
我告诉过你Delilah会过来
I told you Delilah was coming by.
哦 对 没错
Oh, that's right, that's right.
你们要一起吃午饭 很抱歉 我给忘了
You guys are having lunch. I'm sorry, I forgot.
-如果你愿意的话可以一起 -哦 不
- You can come if you want to. - Oh, no.
不 不用了 我很好 我真的
No, no, that's okay. I can't...
真的不能过去 今天不行 以后也不行
really come, not today. Or ever.
食物过敏
Food allergies.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
嘿 Abby找到一条线索
Hey, Abby found a clue.
来看看这个
Check this out.
看它着陆
Watch it land.
不知道你还会玩儿无人机
I didn't know you could fly drones.
是啊 这技术宅的样子不太适合你
Yeah, it seems a little nerdy for you.
显然 你们没看过街头非法比赛
Obviously, you've never seen an illegal street race.
-等等 比无人机操控吗 -哦 是的
- Wait, with drones? - Oh, yeah.
我第一次看这种比赛 是在布宜诺斯艾利斯
The first time I saw it was in the Buenos Aires underground.
它们没有汽车那么大 但速度更快
They're not as big as cars, but they're faster
竞争也更加激烈 你好
and way more violent. Hi.
我是Nick Torres
Nick Torres.
你好 Delilah Fielding
Hi. Delilah Fielding.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
所以
So that
被压进尸体里的遥控装置
that was compacted into our dead body
-属于一架商用无人机 -就是这一架吗
- belonged to a consumer drone. - This exact drone?
不 不是 这架是海军大院保安部一周前没收的
No, no. The Navy yard security confiscated this one a week ago.
但显然 NCIS遇到了一些有关无人机的麻烦
But apparently, NCIS has been having issues with these.
对 是的 我们上个月收到过一份报告说
Yeah, yeah. We had a report last month
缅因州海军造船厂上方有无人机飞过
about a drone over the shipyard in Maine.
国防部在世界各地都遇到过类似的问题
D.O.D. has the same issue across the world.
担心它们被用于监视或者走私
The fear is they're being used for surveillance or smuggling.
在老虎巡航中出现的这架是用来做什么的呢
What's one doing on our Tiger cruise?
我来给Gibbs打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Gibbs.
Nick 谢谢
Thanks, Nick.
Tim 你的座机就...在这里
Tim, your desk phone is right... here.
去吃饭吧
Shall we?
好的
Sure.
算你一个吗
Deal you in?
你们不是应该搜查舰艇
Shouldn't you be searching the ship
找出谁杀了我表妹吗
for whoever killed my cousin?
我们正在调查 这能帮助我思考
We are. This just helps me think.
你从缅因州来的吗
You from Maine?
德里
Derry.
是在
Is that by the, uh,
造船厂附近吗
the shipyard up there?
呃 不是的
Uh, not really.
嗯
Hmm.
知道吗 你比你的搭档和蔼多了
You know, you're a lot more relaxed than your partner.
他放弃治疗了
He's off his meds.
这么说 你喜欢无人机
So, you're into drones.
啊
Hmm?
别紧张 我看了教学人员的网站
Relax. I was looking at the faculty Web site.
你的简历里写的
It's in your bio.
对
Right.
是的 我喜欢小玩意
Yeah, I... like gadgets.
你带了一架上船吗
You bring one on the ship?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表