我们不是这么处理事情的
That's not how we do things.
吉布斯 我了解这个男人
Gibbs, I know this man.
我清楚他的手段
I know how he operates.
你不能迫使我退出
You cannot sideline me.
先生
Sir.
没有保镖随行吗 利奥?
No bodyguard, Leo?
你真是相当不小心
That's pretty careless of you.
大卫稍后就到
David will be along any second now.
真高兴见到你 米格尔
Happy to see you, Miguel.
反正你到底叫什么也无所谓
Or whatever the hell your name is.
今天你还在我的家里 第二天你就消失了
One day you're at my home, the next day you're missing.
我们都很担心
We were all concerned.
是的 你派来杀我的那些人...
Oh, yeah, those guys you sent over to kill me...
他们... 他们确实应该担心
they... they seemed really worried.
- 不知道你在说什么 - 废话少说 利奥
- Don't know what you mean. - Cut the crap, Leo.
我来这里不是再和你玩什么游戏的
I'm not here to play any more games with you.
就是这样吗?
Is that what this was?
游戏?
A game?
这就是我应该告诉我的女儿的吗?
Is that what I should tell my daughter?
埃琳娜已经在里面了
Elena's inside already.
也许你会想亲口和她说
Perhaps you would like to tell her that.
我来这里不是来找她的
I'm not here for her.
我来这里是来找你的
I'm here for you.
好吧 我就在这里
Well, here I am.
你想要做什么?
What are you gonna do?
在这些目击证人面前射杀我吗?
Shoot me in front of all these witnesses?
恰好相反
Quite the opposite.
我搜集到的所有关于你的罪证
Every piece of evidence I have on you
都在这张储存卡里面
is on this drive.
海军罪案调查处不知道它的存在
NCIS doesn't know it exists.
只要你离我还有我的家人远点
You stay away from me and my family,
我就能保证他们不会得到任何关于你的信息
and I'll make sure NCIS never gets anything on you.
先生
Sir.
特别探员尼克·托雷斯
Special Agent Nick Torres.
敢在这里露脸 你死定了
You're a dead man, showing your face here.
看见没? 看见没?
See? See?
这就是问题所在
See, this is the problem.
你的脾气... 实在太糟了
Your temper... it's crazy
一直都是如此 大卫 你要学会
all the time. David, you have to be able to separate
把你的个人情感和生意区分开来
your personal feelings with business.
爸爸 要我来搞定这位不速之客吗?
Father, should I take care of our uninvited guest?
因为我们正在协商着
Well, since we're in the middle
彼此之间的休战协定...
of discussing a truce...
休战?
Truce?
我认为没必要开战
I don't think that will be necessary.
在他做了那么多之后?
After everything he's done?
爸爸 不要这样做
Pa, don't do this.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
我会考虑这个提议的
I'll consider the offer.
回头见
I'll see you later.
好的
Yeah.
我们真的需要一台新的电视
We really got to get a new TV.
来配新的沙发
Go with the new sofa.
我喜欢我的电视
I like my TV.
那种高清曲面电视
Get one of those hi-def curved ones.
看书
Read a book.
我的眼睛累了
My eyes get tired.
中弹之后被诊断出来的毛病
It's a diagnosed problem since I got shot.
门开着!
It's open!
你竟然有门铃?
You have a doorbell?
怎么样?
How'd it go?
席尔瓦没有开枪打我
Well, Silva didn't shoot me.
听起来不错
Sounds promising.
我拼尽全力阻止自己当场杀死他
Took everything in my power not to kill him right there.
席尔瓦拿走了储存卡吗?
Silva take the thumb drive?
是的 但是无法保证他会打开
Yeah, but there's no guarantee he'll open it.
席尔瓦想知道你对他了解多少
Silva wants to know what you know about him.
他会看的
He'll look.
我不喜欢凭借我的
I hate to stick my seasoned
丰富经验干涉进来
investigatory nose in,
但是既然你手握他的证据
but with all you've got on the guy,
为什么不逮捕他呢?
why didn't you just arrest him?
我们确实这样考虑过
It did cross our minds.
但是我搜集到的关于席尔瓦的情报
Except my Intel on Silva only implicates him
只是暗指他在南美犯下的罪
on crimes committed in South America,
而不是在美国 如果他被引渡到阿根廷
not the United States. If extradited to Argentina,
那么他就可以在幕后操作 保证自己不会受审
well, he can pull enough strings to never go to trial.
至少让他进审讯室
Well, at least get him into an interrogation room.
如果你知道他在计划着什么 问出他的计划
If you know he's planning something, pull it out of him.
席尔瓦不会屈服的
Silva won't crack.
关押他并不会阻止他的计划
And holding him won't stop his plan from going forward.
他有足够的人去做那些脏活 比如大卫
He has enough people doing his dirty work. Like David.
对我来说 够好了
Good enough for me.
客人床在右侧 楼梯最上边
Guest bed's on the right, top of the stairs.
我... 我不睡觉
I... I don't sleep.
你可以在楼上散散步
Well, you're welcome to pace around up there.
沙发是我的
I got dibs on the couch.
楼上小天地是你的
You get your own micro-cloud.
你真的就站在那里看着我吗?
You're really just gonna stand there and watch me?
这就是跟进的关键
It's kind of the point of shadowing.
观察 记笔记
Observe, take notes.
你为什么要这样做?
Why exactly are you doing this?
吉布斯一直在拒绝我派来的每一位探员
Gibbs keeps rejecting every agent I've sent in.
所以为了找出一名合适的探员
So, in order to find an agent that fits,
我需要知道为什么其他人不行
I need to see why the others didn't work.
而目前为止你有什么推测?
And what have you surmised so far?
吉布斯很特别
Gibbs is very particular.
他很小心地选择自己的队伍
He chooses his team with care.
他不会凭表面价值来判断探员
He doesn't just take an agent on face value.
需要有些什么别的
There needs to be something else,
他在他们身上看到的
something more that he sees in them.
就像他在你身上看到的一样
Like he saw in you.
那是什么?
Hmm. Which was what?
与我在你身上看到的相同
Same thing I saw in you.
潜力
Potential.
你看到了吗?
You saw?
你甚至都不记...
You don't even rem...
哈
Huh.
所以关于我 你有什么记忆?
So what do you remember about me?
额...
Um...
我确实记得 你并不是我所见过的
I do remember you were not the most naturally-skilled
最有天分的探员
agent I've ever seen.
也许我宁愿不知道这一点
Maybe I'd rather not know.
但是尽管如此 你坚持不懈
But that being said, you were persistent.
而每次你被击倒的时候 你会立刻站起来
And every time you got knocked down, you'd get right back up.
而且你从不会犯两次同样的错误
And you never made the same mistake twice.
成为一名外勤探员
Well, being a field agent
绝对是让我离开了舒适区
definitely forced me out of my comfort zone.
吉布斯做了正确的选择
Well, Gibbs made the right call.
他总是会的
He always does.
你认识吉布斯很久了吗?
You've known Gibbs a long time?
是的
Mm-hmm.
那你知道 他做一切都是有理由的
Then you know everything he does is for a reason.
嗯
Hmm.
我要去睡个美容觉
I'm gonna go and get some beauty rest.
晚安 毕晓普
Night, Bishop.
晚安 奎因
Night, Quinn.
托雷斯给席尔瓦的储存卡有发现吗?
There anything on the thumb drive Torres gave to Silva?
正在监控中 老大 席尔瓦还没有打开
Monitoring it, boss. Silva still hasn't opened it.
吉布斯 这里有点不对劲
Gibbs, there is something hinky in Hinky Town.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表