NCIS前情回顾
Previously on NCIS...
这座归属于
The farmhouse belonging
前任摩萨德主管的农舍
To the former Mossad director
很明显的是迫击炮攻击的目标
was the apparent target of mortar fire.
已有数个恐怖组织声称对该起事件负责
Several terror groups have already claimed responsibility.
我刚接到了一通从特拉维夫打来的电♥话♥ Ziva死了
I just got a call from Tel Aviv. Ziva's dead.
我们之前也失去过探员 不是吗
We've lost agents before, haven't we?
当这样的情况发生的时候不是应该全员出动吗
And when we do, it's all hands on deck!
她对你来说不止是一个探员
She's more than an agent to you.
她对你来说就像是女儿一样
She was a daughter to you.
Tali是Ziva的女儿
Tali is Ziva's daughter.
也是你的女儿 Tony
And your daughter, Tony.
Ziva是从你这里租的这间屋子吗
Ziva rented this place from you?
Eleanor Bishop
Eleanor Bishop,
为了我家人的安全
for the safety of my family,
请保守我的秘密
please keep my secret.
你好 Gibbs
Hello, Gibbs.
没时间寒暄了
No time for pleasantries.
你现在很危险
You're in danger.
Ziver
Ziver.
哟 Willie 你好啊 我一直在等你呢 兄弟
Yo, Willie. What's going on? I've been waiting for you, man.
我一直在到处找你 听我跟你说啊
I've been looking all over for you. Let me holler at you.
听着 我的女友在等我 伙计
Listen, my girl's waiting on me, man.
哎 花个两分钟又不会要你命
Oh, two minutes ain't gonna kill you.
我保证我这儿有和你一样特别的东西
I guarantee I got a special as special as you.
叮叮叮 宝贝
Ring-a-ding-ding, baby.
预付费手♥机♥
Prepaid.
电♥话♥随时打随便打
Call anyone anytime.
不会留通信证据
No proof of said communication.
没麻烦
No problem.
我有手♥机♥
I got a phone.
那你有个你女朋友不知道的手♥机♥吗
You got one your girl don't know about?
算了吧 伙计
Forget it, man.
从你这买♥♥偷来的东西
Buying stolen crap off you
解决不了我的问题
isn't gonna solve my problems.
-嘿 谁说是偷来的了 -我想说什么就说什么 伙计
- Hey. Who said it was stolen? - I say whatever I want, dude.
可以啊 行 那你再说一遍试试 来啊
Okay, well, then, say it again. Come on.
-嘿 再说一次啊 说啊 -别碰我 兄弟
- Hey, say it again! Say it again! - Get off me, man!
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
嘿 嘿 听着 朋友
Hey, hey, listen, friend,
呃 我们能谈谈吗
uh, can we talk about this?
我保证我这有跟你一样特别的东西
I guarantee I got a special as special as you.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys!
赶紧滚
Get out of here!
我们走
Let's go!
拿到你需要的东西了吗
Get what you needed?
开车
Drive.
Synced & corrected by -robtor- www.Addic7ed.Com
Ziver
Ziver.
你去哪了
Where you been?
来 我们必须得把你送到安全屋
Come. We must get you to a safe house.
Ziva
Ziva.
嘿
Hey.
看着我
Look at me.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
他们正从前门进来
They're coming in through the front door.
-还有弹♥药♥吗 -不在这里 你呢
- Do you have any ammo? - Not here. You?
我轻装出行
I'm traveling light.
敬减压
To decompression.
嘿 我要去找Gibbs
Hey, I'm gonna go vintage Gibbs.
我要制定一条新规则
I'm gonna make up a new rule.
谁在下班时间谈论工作 谁就请大家喝下一轮酒
You talk about work, you buy the next round.
-嗨 -嗯
- Hey. - Mmm.
减压现在开始
Decompression starts now.
你谈论工作的话 你买♥♥下一轮
You talk about work, you buy the next round.
-嗯 -我跟你说 这个
- Hmm. - I'll tell you, this...
这个案子真的让我很难忘记 知道吗
this case was really hard to get out of my head, you know?
就像
It's like...
我也不知道 在发生在Emily身上的事之后
I don't know. After what happened to Emily,
我不认为Gibbs会这么轻易的放下
I don't think Gibbs is gonna let this one go.
打扰一下 年轻的女士
Excuse me, young lady?
这边的这位好心人
This fine gentleman here
很愿意给我们买♥♥下一轮啤酒
would like to buy us the next round.
非常感谢啊
Muchas gracias.
我是McGee
McGee.
嘿 我以为你 呃
Hey. I thought you were, uh...
暂时只喝苏打水
sticking to club soda for a while.
听起来这有不少担心来自一个
Sounds like a lot of worry coming from someone
实际上不在乎我的人
who doesn't really worry about me.
好 我们马上到
Okay, we'll be right there.
怎么了
What's going on?
邻居打电♥话♥说在Gibbs的房♥子附近听到了枪声
Neighbors heard gunfire at Gibbs' house.
Alexandria的警官回报
Alexandria PD responded.
那地方简直就是一片混乱
Place is shot to hell.
那Gibbs呢
What about Gibbs?
警方报告说有一人死亡
Police reported one fatality.
Jimmy在路上了
Jimmy's on his way.
该死的
Damn.
嗯 看起来Gibbs
Well, looks like Gibbs
自♥制♥了某种爆♥炸♥物
improvised some kind of explosive
来迎接我们这位楼上下来的死者
for when our dead guy came down the stairs.
楼上窗户外有很多箱子和脚印
Lots of casings and footprints upstairs outside the window.
死者不是单独行动的
Dead guy wasn't working alone.
枪是空的
Gun's empty.
Gibbs放在这里的弹♥药♥都用完了 楼上呢
Gibbs ran out of ammo down here. What about upstairs?
据我所知有三把藏起来的枪
Three hidden weapons that I know of,
但Gibbs一把都没拿
but Gibbs didn't take any of them.
那熨衣板呢
What about the ironing board?
手♥枪♥还被胶带贴在下面
Shotgun's still taped underneath.
他的手♥机♥也还在这
Left his cell here, too.
楼上的武器Gibbs一样都没拿
All I know is there's only one reason
我只能想到一个原因
why Gibbs wouldn't take any of those weapons upstairs.
这人的同伙把Gibbs绑做人♥质♥了
This guy's friends took Gibbs hostage?
这东西被动过
This stuff has moved.
-什么 -这些发动机
- What? - These motors.
之前是靠在墙上的
They were against the wall before.
Gibbs肯定挪动了他们
Gibbs must have moved them.
看起来是个旧的煤槽
Looks like an old coal chute.
新的磨痕
Fresh scuff marks.
还有血迹
And blood.
所以 Gibbs从一个一百年前用于运煤的
So, Gibbs climbed out of a slide
通道爬了出去
used for coal 100 years ago?
没有比这更有Gibbs风格的事了
Doesn't get more Gibbs than that.
这有一块布料
Got a piece of fabric here.
看起来像羊毛
Looks like wool.
这不是Gibbs的穿衣风格
It's not exactly Gibbs's style.
嗯 可能是这伙人中的一个
Well, could be one of these guys tore their pants
在追着Gibbs出去的时候弄坏了裤子
as they were chasing Gibbs out.
或者这个人
Or this other person
是跟Gibbs一起的
could've been with Gibbs.
一个盟友
An ally.
Bishop 你还有什么要说的吗
Bishop, you got something else?
没了
No.
我们的后方安全了
Our six is clear.
等一下
Hold up.
没时间休息了
There's no time to rest.
嘿 停下来
Hey, stop!
我不需要该死的休息
I don't need a damn breather.
我只想知道我们在逃离什么
I just want to know who we're running from.
有一个女人
There's a woman.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表