恭喜 我们解决了麦德龙一案
Congratulations, we just solved Metro's case.
我们自己的呢
What about our own?
我们居然连凶手
We have no clue
的线索都没有
who killed our victim!
并不是
Actually, not true.
舞会女王什么都没说
The prom queen ain't talking,
但是负责贩卖♥♥的人说了
but the fence is.
她觉得她知道是谁杀了Bruno
She thinks she knows who killed Bruno.
两天前
Two days ago,
你妻子把那个耳环给了Bruno
your wife gave Bruno that earring.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
-我也不信任你 -你是
- Welcome to the club. - You were
唯一一个不在聚会上的 也是唯一
the only one not at the reunion. You were the only one
有机会给Bruno下毒的人
that had the opportunity to poison Bruno.
公诉人将在今天提起诉讼
Prosecutor's gonna file charges today,
除非你有什么想说的
unless you have something to tell us.
我没有想过高中毕业后会变成这样
This isn't where I imagined I'd be after high school.
哈 谁不是呢
Ah. Welcome to the club.
我曾想当个专业橄榄球运动员
I wanted to be a pro football player.
你呢
You?
画家
Painter.
是么
Really.
真的
Really?
没错 真的 画家
Yeah. Really. Painter.
我喜欢画画
Loved to paint.
最喜欢水彩
Watercolors, mostly.
我修习了学校的每一门艺术课
I took every art class that school had.
水彩
Water colors?
很难想象一个成年男人...
It's hard to imagine a grown man...
那后来怎么了
So what happened?
生活所迫
Life.
生活 我用木材作画 这就够了
Life. I paint with wood. It's close enough.
对我而言还不够
Not for me.
我怀疑Katrina和Bruno旧情复燃了
I suspected Katrina and Bruno had started up again,
但我不想相信
but I didn't want to believe it.
如果她真的把耳环给了他
But if she really gave him her earring...
那我们之间就完了
...it's game over for us.
还有更糟糕的
It's worse than that.
我觉得那个贱♥人♥想要杀了我
I think that witch tried to kill me.
我们抢劫的最后一家
The last house we knocked over,
Bruno顺走了一幅价值超过百万的画
Bruno snagged a painting worth over a million bucks.
我妻子一直开玩笑说我们应该干掉同伙
My wife kept joking we should take out our partners,
钱就都是我们的了
keep the money for ourselves.
说我们应该炸了聚会现场
Said we should bomb the reunion,
然后把它弄得像恐怖袭击一样
and make it look like a terrorist attack.
我真的以为她是开玩笑的
I honestly thought she was joking.
她肯定是说服了Bruno
She must've talked Bruno into it.
他总是对她言听计从
He was always a sucker for her.
他自己是不可能想出这样的计划的
No way he would come up with something like that on his own.
他甚至还打算在聚会上
Hell, he was even gonna pretend to let Neal
像傻瓜一样被Neal揍一顿
kick the crap out of him at the reunion as a goof,
从而勾搭一些姑娘呢
to impress some girls.
Bruno看起来坏
Bruno was bad on the outside,
但内心是善良的
but good on the inside.
我的妻子
My wife?
恰恰相反
The opposite.
-那你呢 -我只能说
- What about you? - All I can say
我不是一个杀人犯
is I'm not a murderer.
我没有杀Bruno 他被下毒的时候
I didn't kill Bruno, and I wasn't
我压根儿不在他附近
anywhere near him when he was poisoned.
假设一下
Hypothetically speaking,
你觉得就这家伙的不在场证明是否属实
how would you feel about a betting pool
开个赌局怎么样
on whether his alibi checks out?
假设
Hypothetically?
Ducky怎么说
How'd Ducky bet?
-有罪 -你觉得呢
- Guilty. - How'd you bet?
我不赌博
I'm not a gambling man.
我也毫无头绪
And I have no idea.
这些人究竟是谁
I mean, who are these people?
像这样过着双面生活
Living double lives like this?
我是说 在过去十年里 我几乎也
I mean, yeah, I mean, I... I lived as someone else,
一直以别人的身份活着 但是
for the most of the last decade, but...
我是有理由的 我 我是卧底
I had an excuse, I was, uh... I was undercover.
哪一面才是真实的他们
Which version is the real them?
哪一面才是真实的你
Which version is the real you?
你看到的就是
You're looking at it.
是吗
Am I?
你创造了所有的卧底身份
You created all those covers.
那可并不是随机的
It wasn't random.
等会儿 你是说我有某种潜意识 想要成为
Wait, you're saying that a part of me wanted to be a, uh,
有黑♥手♥党♥背景的素食果汁吧老板
mafia-tied, vegan juice-bar owner?
哈
Eh...
你就是没法闭上嘴 是吧
You just couldn't keep your mouth shut, could you?
你想要杀了我们
You tried to kill us all!
哦 你们可以别吵了吗
Oh, could everyone just please stop fighting?
真想把精灵糖塞你鼻子里
【美国一条状糖果品牌】
Shove a Pixy Stix up your nose!
McGee带他们去警局了 一会儿就回来
McGee is taking them to Metro not a moment too soon.
麻辣女王否认自己
And Miss Congeniality denied having anything
与炸♥弹♥有关
to do with the bomb attempt,
哪怕我们在她车里发现了雷♥管♥
even though we found the detonator in her car.
不幸的是 她丈夫的不在场证明查实了
Unfortunately, her husband's alibi came through.
就像他说的
Like he said,
Bruno被下毒时 他并不在附近
he was nowhere near Bruno when he was poisoned.
和Neal打的那架是安排好的
The fight with Neal was staged.
如果他们谁都没有杀Bruno
If none of them killed Bruno, then
那究竟是谁杀的
who the hell did?
好吧 让我们回忆下已知的事情
All right, let's go back to what we do know.
他死了
He's dead.
这点我很确定
I feel pretty confident about that.
我们还知道什么
What else do we know?
我们知道谁是无辜的
We know who didn't kill him.
还有一幅价值百万的画失踪了
And a million-dollar painting is missing.
找到画 我们就找到凶手了
We find the painting, we find the killer.
搜过所有人的房♥子了
Checked everybody's houses.
没人有那幅画
Nobody has it.
所有人坚持说Bruno拿着呢
Everyone insists Bruno has it.
-他没有啊 -他可能藏起来了
- He didn't. - He could've hid it.
可能在附近的储藏室里
Maybe in a storage unit in the area.
没错 或者保险仓库里
Yeah, safe-deposit box.
开始搜
Start looking.
做了那么多工作 我们又回到了原点
All that work and we're back to square one.
可不是么
Tell me about it.
Ducky说的他参加过的那场争斗呢
What about the fight Ducky said he was in?
也许他又回来把人杀了
Maybe he came back to finish the job.
我们唯一的目击者已经死了
Our only witness is dead.
好吧 在我的GPS鉴证课上
Okay, what would I tell my students
我会怎样告诉我的学生
in my GPS forensics class?
我会让他们回到现场重建一个
I would have them go back and reconstruct a timeline
Bruno行动的时间线
of Bruno's movements.
也许我们能找到其他目击者
Maybe we can find another witness.
去做吧
Do it.
我晚上的计划要泡汤了
There goes my evening plans.
刺♥激♥的计划吗
Were they exciting plans?
呃 烹饪课
Uh, cooking class?
哦 好吧 暂时先别取消
Oh, well, don't cancel that just yet.
你 我有好货 快来
You. I have goodies, come on.
你知道吗
You know...
尽管刚见到她
Even though you just met her,
你已经希望她是你的姐妹了 对吗
you already kind of wish she was your sister?
我只是想说我喜欢她的靴子
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表