他不仅偷了一个著名作家的身份
Not only did he steal a famous author's identity,
还希望成为一名作家
he wanted to be said author.
我找到各种烂透了的文段
I-I found all kinds of really bad prose
给你备份了一些他的回忆录
and I made you a few copies of his memoir.
Gibbs
Gibbs...
我得跟你说
I have to tell you,
我见过你的新探员 Quinn了
I met your new agent, Quinn,
在我进来的时候
on my way in.
-让我今天精神抖擞 - 我看也是
- Put a sparkle in my day. - I'll bet.
我的叮来啦 好的 来看看
My ding. Okay, got him.
Jankowski正在Moonbrite旅馆外
Jankowski is outside the Moonbrite Motel
-位于华盛顿的Wells大街 -多谢 Abbs
- on Wells Avenue in D.C. - Thanks, Abbs.
好了 获得
All right. The winner
最佳公♥寓♥的胜利者是
of the best apartment of anyone we know is...
Torres
Torres.
什么
What?!
谁是Torres
Who the heck is Torres?
听着 很抱歉我从你们面前跑了
Look, I'm sorry that I ran from you guys.
但是我看起像是那种会开枪的人吗
But do I look like the kind of person that would shoot someone?
不 我不是的
No. No, I don't.
你知道事件发生时我在哪儿吗
You want to know where I was when it happened?
告诉你们 我当时一个人在家 进行头脑风暴
I'll tell you, I was home alone... brainstorming.
这是史上最糟糕的不在场证明
That is the worst alibi ever.
看到14页了吗
You get to page 14 yet?
-嗯啊 -噢 天啊 大哥
- Uh-uh. - Oh, come on, man.
你们都没听过初稿吗
Haven't you ever heard of a first draft?
那不是面向公众的
It's not ready for public consumption.
在看别人的回忆录前
You're supposed to ask permission
你们该请求许可
before you just read someone's memoir.
你又不打算说 不然
You won't talk, how else
我们怎么了解你
are we gonna get to know you?
噢 我们倒是知道点他的事儿
Well, we do know something about him.
我是说 这本该是个回忆录
I mean, it's supposed to be a memoir,
不应该是虚构的
it's supposed to be non-fiction.
这东西有一半都是瞎扯
Half this stuff is B.S.
"从那熊的利齿下
“Shielding that child
保护孩子 点 点 点
“from the bear's fangs was, dot, dot, dot,
每个人都会这么做"
what anyone would've done.”
你刚才这是把省略号♥读出来了
Did you just read an ellipsis out loud?
他这么写的
He wrote it.
但你不该直接读出来
You're not supposed to verbalize it.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
Quinn要把我弄疯了
Quinn is driving me nuts.
发呆 忘掉搜查
She's staring, she left a search,
现在她开始在里面纠结省略号♥
now she's in there talking about dots.
呃 讲道理...
Well, actually...
McGee 你来做什么
McGee, what do you want?
Abby刚处理完Jankowski的鞋
Abby finished processing Jankowski's shoes.
是Cassano的
They are Cassanos,
但是穿着印记以及鞋底
but the wear pattern on the bottom
与我们的足迹不匹配
does not match our footprint.
-不是他 -不是他
- Not our guy. - Not our guy.
嘿
Hey.
这地方真神奇
This place is amazing.
洗手间闻起来像蓝莓派
The bathroom smells like blueberry pie.
准备好了 是啊 马上
You ready? Yeah, in a minute.
我们刚点了咖啡打算 呃 路上喝
We just ordered some coffee for, uh, for the road.
噢 给我个玉米堡吧 顺便
Oh. Uh, can you get me a corn dog, too?
-噢 行啊 -哇
-Oh, hell, yeah. - Wow.
感谢你的支持
I appreciate the support.
没 我刚收到Jimmy的短♥信♥
No. I just got a text from Jimmy.
我得到宿舍了
I got the apartment.
-啥 -恭喜啊
- What? - Congrats, man.
嘿 谢谢 我们去庆祝一下
Hey, thanks, man. We got to celebrate.
比如 去来点啤酒
You know, stop for a beer?
真想现在就干杯
I'm thinking up a toast right now.
来吧
Let's do it.
嗯
Uh...
又是我妈妈
My mom again.
介意吗
Do you mind?
去吧
Go for it.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
嗯
Um...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
Jimmy办了次抽奖 所以我就写了我的名字
Uh, Jimmy had a drawing so I put my name down.
不 我不是在说公♥寓♥的事
No, I'm not talking about the apartment.
哦 我没喝醉
Oh, I'm not gonna drink.
我只是 只是觉得给他瓶冰啤酒还不错
I just, I just thought it would be nice to buy him a cold one
在他被遣返之前
before they toss him over the border.
他不可以带手♥机♥
He shouldn't even have his phone.
你为什么要还给他
Why did you give it back to him?
他要求的
He asked for it.
我不明白 我也不明白你
I don't get it. I could barely get you
把车掉头
to turn the car around,
-现在 -你却关心他
- and now... - And now I care?
是啊
Yeah.
Bishop 这就是
Bishop, this is exactly
我不想掉头的原因
why I didn't want to turn the car around.
我得了解他 我
I got to know him, I...
我看着他母亲的脸
I looked in his mother's face.
我有像他一样的朋友
I have friends like him.
我有像他一样的家庭
I have family like him.
我很有可能成为他
I could have been him.
听着
Look.
我们为他做了件好事
We did a good thing for him,
现在 我们必须要做我们的工作了
and now it's time for us to do our jobs.
我不想把他交出去
I don't want to be the one to turn him over.
Nick
Nick...
有枪
Gun!
趴下 趴下 让开 让开
Get down, get down. Move, move!
站住
Stop!
该死
Damn it.
待在里面别出来
Stay inside, stay back.
NCIS
NCIS!
小Eleanor的娴熟的一枪
A skillful shot indeed from young Eleanor.
正中心脏
Dead center of the heart.
她和Torres是个不错的团队
She and Torres make quite a team.
关于这人我们知道些什么 Ducky
What do we know about this guy, Ducky?
他的名字是Carl Dixon
His name is Carl Dixon.
专业杀手
He's a professional hit man with a rap sheet
有无数前科
about a mile long.
通过Victor的手♥机♥ 定位到他
He located Victor by tracking down his cell phone.
我从Mcgee那里得到的信息
I go all that from McGee.
一直在等他
I was hovering.
如果他是杀手 是谁雇的
If he's a hit man, who hired him?
楼上的人在查
That's what they're trying to figure out upstairs.
Gibbs 我打过你电♥话♥
Gibbs. I called you.
-Abbs 我在路上 -我等不及了
- Abbs, I was on my way. - Well, I can't wait.
我开始修Victor的指南针
So, I was starting to fix Victor's compass
用磁石修
with my magnet,
突然我有个想法
and this giant light bulb went off in my head.
Victor认为他的指南坏
So, Victor thought that his compass was broken
在警♥察♥局 所以我检查了
at the police station, so I checked.
警♥察♥说它就一直放在
And the cops said that it was just sitting
证物箱里
in an evidence bin the whole time,
从没靠近过磁场
and never came anywhere near a magnetic field.
那么为什么它指不出北方呢
Then why isn't it pointing north?
因为
Because...
在那之前 它接触过稀土磁铁
before that, it did come in contact with rare-earth magnets,
像矿产 这是最大的可能
like mine, only way bigger.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表