Nothing unusual for a young sailor home on leave.
-枪伤呢 -我看到了
- Gunshots? -I see
两枪击中胸膛
two to the chest.
近距离平射
Point-blank range.
伤口会给我们更多的答案
The wounds should provide more answers.
你还好吗
You okay?
Jethro 这么多年了 你还问我这个问题
You still ask me that question after all these years, Jethro,
答案依然是 不好
but the answer is still no.
只要有年轻人在我的解剖台上 就不会好
Not while I have a young person on my table.
从没好过
Never okay.
知道了
Got it.
但是 Jethro
But, Jethro.
谢谢你的关心
Thanks for asking.
我的Gary不可能跟坏事情有关
No way was my Gary into anything bad.
-他不会 -没有敌人
- Not him. - So no enemies,
-旧恩怨 -没有
- old grudges...? - Nothing.
可以问他高中的朋友们 他们都是好孩子
Ask his old high school friends. They were all good kids.
他们之前 还在一起来着
They were with him... just before.
他们在一起是什么时候
What time was he with them?
呃 他坐6:15的火车去了市里
Uh, he left on the 6:15 train to the city.
去吃晚饭 泡吧之类的
Supper, some bar-hopping.
他穿着海军制♥服♥
He wore his Navy blues.
他喜欢显摆这身衣服
He loved showing them off.
你知道他待了多久吗
Do you know how long he stayed?
我刚过午夜就给他打了电♥话♥
I called him just after midnight.
最后一班火车是在1:00 但是他说
The last train is at 1:00. But he said
他手♥机♥上有些个应用能捎他回来
that he had some app on his phone that could get him a ride.
我不清楚
I don't know.
我们需要他朋友们的名字
We'll need his friends' names
还有他的手♥机♥号♥来追踪他的账号♥
and his cell number so we can trace the account.
我应该去接他的
I should have picked him up.
要知道
You know...
孩子参了军
your kid joins the military, and...
你就一直提着一颗心
you just hold your breath.
直到他们放假回家
Until they come home for a visit...
才终于能松口气
and you can finally exhale.
或者至少你认为能松口气了
Or at least you think you can.
这些号♥码对我们帮助很大 Falco夫人 谢谢
These numbers will help us a lot, Mrs. Falco. Thank you.
如果你们还需要什么
If there's anything else you need,
或者还有什么我能做的
or anything else I can do...
实际上 嗯
Actually, um,
你认识Shaw一家吗
do you know the Shaw family?
他们曾经住在Claremont
They used to live over on Claremont?
我不认识Shaw家的人
I don't know any Shaws.
但是Claremont只在几个街区之外
But Claremont's just a few blocks that way-- I can go
-我可以去拿电♥话♥本查... -不用
- get the phone book and... - No.
不用了 不好意思
No, I'm sorry.
嗯 不 如果你有什么需求
Um, no, if there's anything you need,
让我们知道 好吗 你有我们的号♥码吧
you let us know, okay? You have our numbers?
我有 我也确实有个需求
I do. And there is.
抓住那些杀了我儿子的禽兽
Go get those animals who killed my boy.
我们会的
We will.
Shaw一家是什么人
So, who's the Shaw family?
没谁
Nobody.
你想去趟Claremont吗
You want to drive by Claremont anyway?
不
Nope.
McGee
McGee.
是 我给你几个名字和号♥码
Yeah, I have names and numbers for you.
呃 Rick Provenzoli
Uh, Rick Provenzoli.
打印
Print.
打印
Print.
别这样 打印啊
Come on. Print.
打印啊 这东西到底出了什么问题
Print. What the hell is wrong with this thing?
Torres 这东西没出问题
Torres, nothing's wrong with it.
卡纸和用空的墨粉盒都是生活的一部分
Paper jams and dried-up ink cartridges are a way of life.
这玩意儿恨我
Well... this thing hates me.
不 它不恨你
Nah, it doesn't hate you.
办公设备是你朋友
Office equipment is your friend.
是个坏朋友 是那种你借给他们钱
It's a bad friend-- the one you lend money to,
他们却不还的坏朋友
and never pays you back.
啊
Ah.
嗨 让我用你的打印机 伙计
Hey, let me use your printer, man.
哦 哦 不 看 那是我的打印机
Oh. Uh, no, no. See, that-that's my printer.
我是唯一一个能用的人
I'm the only one that uses that.
我们谈过这个问题 它非常敏感
Uh, we talked about this. It's very sensitive.
所有设置都完全按照我的需求调整过
All the settings are actually very specific to my needs.
我是唯一懂得
I am the only one that knows
它细小差别的人 好吗 你的这台机器没什么问题
its little nuances, okay? So, you're fine with this one,
你可以用了 对它好一点
you're good to go-- just to be kind to it,
它也会对你好的
and it'll be kind to you.
凭啥对它好
Kind for what?
情况汇报
Sitrep.
哦 呃
Oh. Uh,
Falco在Newport海军站的指挥官说
Falco's C.O. at Naval Station Newport
他是个模范水手 老大
says that he was a model sailor, boss.
没跟人红过脸 没有敌人
No red flags, no enemies.
-优步驾驶员那里有什么信息吗 -有的
- Anything on the Uber driver? - Yeah.
我们通过Falco的手♥机♥追踪到了她
We were able to track her down through Falco's cell.
她说他听起来是迷路了
She says that he sounded lost,
但是之后他说看见她的车了 但是他并没出现
but then he said he spotted her car, still he didn't show.
Falco去见的那些高中同学怎么说
What about the high school friends Falco was meeting?
Quinn和Bishop正在跟他们谈话
Quinn and Bishop are interviewing them now.
我们应该很快就知道了
We should know soon.
你的直觉怎么说的 老大
What's your gut telling you, boss?
这些事跟一个失踪的军情六处官员有什么关系
What's any of this got to do with a missing MI6 officer?
还有那批走私武器
And the smuggled weapons.
也许
Maybe.
也许我认识一个华盛顿的商人
Or maybe I know a businessman in DC
-这个商人又涉猎一点走私的业务 -你能找到他吗
- who dabbles in smuggling. - Can you find him?
-能向他施压吗 -哦 没问题
- Squeeze him? - Oh, yeah.
如果有必要的话 完全没问题
Quite literally, if I have to.
很好 McGee 跟他一起
Good. McGee, go with him.
抓紧皮带
Hold the leash.
但是别抓得太紧 McGee
But not too tight, McGee.
我又不会真的咬人
I don't really bite.
不知怎么我怀疑这点
Somehow I doubt that.
Falco的伙计们确认了时间线
Well, Falco's buddies confirm the timeline.
他们7:00去吃饭 喝酒 聚会
They ate, drank, met at 7:00.
1:30各回各家
Parted ways at 1:30.
好的
Okay.
嗯
Mmm.
这是那种芝士蛋糕吗
Is that one of those cheesesteaks?
是的 太棒了 我给你带了一个
Mm-hmm. They're amazing. I got you one.
里面有两个
There's two of them in there.
-哦 那一个是过会吃的 -别忘了
- Oops. One's for later. - Not to mention
她还在车上吃了一个
the one she ate in the car.
这个
Well...
等一下
Wait a minute.
我不认识这个号♥码
I don't know this number,
但是 SOS009
but S-O-S-Double-0-9.
这是Finley
That's Finley.
-你确定 -他就是这么叫我的
- Are you sure? - That's what he calls me.
我是009 他是00没后缀
I'm Double-0-9, he's Double-0-nothing.
-就是邦德那种代号♥ -那是个SOS求救信♥号♥♥
- It's a Bond thing. - That's an S.O.S.
还有别的吗
Is there anything else?
-3-6 Tompkins -可能是个地址
- 3-6 Tompkins. - Could be an address.
我到车上查地址
I'll find the address in the car.
NCIS
NCIS!
Finley
Finley!
哦 Clay 后门
Oh, Clay! Out the back!
外边 我听见他们跑出去了 你不能让他们跑了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表