No, you're right... about everything. I...
我知道我会过度分♥析♥事情
I know I overanalyze things.
我妈妈说这是因为比起感知
My mom says it's because I prefer to think
我更喜欢去思考
rather than feel.
是的 我用头脑分♥析♥数据来推开别人
Yes, I use my brain to push people away.
我不想把你也推开
I don't want to push you away.
但是
But?
但是…我就是还没准备好
But... I'm just not ready.
我不是说我以后也没准备好
I'm not saying I won't be one day.
好的 我选择等你
Well, I choose to wait.
所以慢慢来
So take all the time you need.
我哪儿也不会去的
I'm not going anywhere.
你是对的
You're right.
Chen 生活就是关于选择
Life is about choices, Chen.
而我做出了我的选择
And I've made mine.
我抓住他了
I got him.
过去 去
In there. Move!
你没有对付我的证据
You have nothing on me.
带上那副手铐
Put those handcuffs on.
我们知道了你
We know about your plan
关于输电站的袭击
to attack the electrical grid.
知道和证明
Knowing and proving
是两种截然不同事
are two entirely different beasts.
我的律师两个小时就会让我重获自♥由♥
My lawyer will have me free in two hours.
NCIS在浪费时间
NCIS is wasting its time.
我不是给NCIS打电♥话♥
I didn't call NCIS.
我打给了叙利亚人
I called the Syrians.
很显然
Apparently, Asu Harari
Asu Harari听说了你把他卖♥♥给了CIA
heard that you sold him out to the CIA.
他正找你呢
He's been looking for you.
他的几个美国线人正在来的路上
A few of his American contacts are on their way.
祝你玩的开心
Have fun with that.
等等
Wait!
说快点 我三点还有事
Make it quick. I've got a 3:00.
你不能这么做
You cannot do this.
他们会杀了我的
They're going to kill me.
那都算你幸运
Only if you're lucky.
我有钱
I have money.
说出你的价格
Just name your price.
你知道吗
You know what?
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
那是什么
What is that?
你编的可以炸掉那些发电机的码
The code you created to blow up all those generators.
和你被拷上的这个一样
Just like the one you're cuffed to.
你设计我
You set me up.
我可不对发生在你身上的事负责
I'm not responsible for what happens to you, Chen.
就像Qasim一样你对你的人生做出选择
You've made your choices in life just like Qasim.
而现在你不止一个选择
And now you have one more to make.
Bishop Bishop
Bishop! Bishop!
Bishop 你还好吗
Bishop? You all right?
发生了什么
What happened?
Chen强迫Turner少校做出苏菲的选择
Chen forced Commander Turner to make a Sophie's Choice.
他刚刚做了他的选择
He just made his.
造船和豪饮
Boat-building and booze?
听起来是个危险的组合
Sounds like a dangerous combination.
还没让我失望过
Hasn't failed me yet.
我得承认
I have to admit,
你的团队让我大吃一惊啊 Gibbs
your team impressed the hell out of me, Gibbs.
我觉得你是时候
I think it's time you...
从NCIS这条战线里出来了
climbed out of the NCIS trenches.
你已经在上层赢得了一席之位
You've earned a seat in the big chair.
主任吗
Director?
有老李了
Old Lee.
那个位置已经有人做了
That seat's taken.
如果有空缺的呢
And if there's a vacancy?
听起来你有人来了
Sounds like you have company.
感谢你抽出时间 Gibbs探员
Thank you for the time, Agent Gibbs.
感谢你的照顾
I appreciate the consideration.
以及慎重的考虑下另外一件事
And the discretion about other things.
Bishop探员
Agent Bishop.
议员
Congresswoman.
额
Uh.
等一下
Wait.
检查一下
Just checking.
我 额 打断了什么吗
Did I, uh, interrupt something?
没有
No.
正谈起你呢
Just talking about you.
我有多大的麻烦了
How much trouble am I in?
和她吗
With her?
没有麻烦
None.
和你呢
And you?
Gibbs 恩
Gibbs, uh...
如果你想让我走人的话我不会怪你的
I don't blame you if you want me gone.
我破坏了你的信任 我单独行动了
I broke your trust, I went rogue,
而且我还做了你明确担心我会做的事
and I did exactly what you were worried I would do.
两次
Twice.
是啊
Yeah.
但是我也做了如果你是我你会做的事
But I also did exactly what you would've done if you were me.
如果再来一次
And if I had to do it over,
我还是会做同样的事
I'd do the exact same thing again.
好吧 那我们有个问题了
Well, then we got a problem.
每一次你单独行动 都要付出代价
Each time you go rogue, there's a price to pay.
代价不轻
And it's not cheap.
-我明白 -不
-I understand. -No.
你不懂
You don't.
但你会明白的
But you will soon.
这个是我准备给Qasim的
I got this for Qasim.
在他被射击的那一晚里我一直拿着
I had it with me the night he was shot.
一直没机会交到他手里
I never had the chance to give it to him.
我没法停止注视这个
I can't stop looking at it.
但是我需要停下
But I need to.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表