That's good.
我爱这个手♥机♥
I love this phone.
嘿 老妈怎样了
Hey, how's Mom?
哦 呃 老妈就是老妈
Oh, uh, Mom's Mom.
昨天的事很抱歉
Sorry about yesterday.
为什么道歉 她人很酷的
Sorry for what? She was cool.
是啊 她很酷 而且疯疯癫癫的
Yeah, she's cool. And nuts.
哦 人人都认为他们的母亲疯疯癫癫的
Oh, everyone thinks their mom is nuts.
嗯 跟Marie这种可不一样
Mm. Not like Marie.
你为什么这么叫她
Why do you call her that?
哦 为什么不这么叫
Oh, well, why not?
我们两个在一起的时候 我更像当妈的那个
I'm kind of like the mother in the relationship.
不 认真点 为什么
No, seriously, though. Why?
认真的吗
Seriously?
好吧 她让我这么叫她
Well, she told me to.
她认为 妈妈 这个称呼 会让她显老
She thought “Mom” made her sound too old,
尤其当我和我朋友们还是十几岁的时候
especially when my friends and I were teenagers.
啊 一个渴望年轻活力的老女人
Ah, an original cougar.
我更愿意觉得她是喜欢年轻人的生活品质
I like to think of it as a youthful quality.
你知道 现在没那么喜欢了
You know. Not so much anymore.
还有别的什么事吗
There something else?
比如
Like what?
比如一些你没说出来的话
Like something else you're not saying?
比如家庭秘密
Like, a family secret?
你是谁啊 Oprah吗 【注:著名脱口秀节目主持人】
Who are you, Oprah, now?
好吧
Okay.
当我没问
Forget I asked.
好的
Okay.
他在哪
Where is he?
这个嘛 我们还希望你能告诉我们呢 Asher夫人
Well, we were hoping that you could tell us, Mrs. Asher.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
你们应该告诉我点什么
You're supposed to tell me something.
他以前消失过吗
Has he ever disappeared before?
没 你们进他的办公室以前从没消失过
No. Not until you walked into his office.
你们跟他说了什么
What did you say to him?
他在帮我们调查一个勒索软件
Well, he was helping with our investigation into ransomware.
他每天都在干这个
That's what he does every day.
他把黑客们送进了监狱
He puts hackers behind bars.
也许 有人出狱以后找他算账了
Maybe... one of them got out and came after him.
我们需要你允许我们查看他的电脑
We'd like permission to look at his home computer.
这得看情况了
Depends.
NCIS是把他看做受害者还是嫌疑犯呢
Does NCIS consider him a victim or a suspect?
Asher夫人
Mrs. Asher...
你知道吗 随便查吧
You know what? Um, go ahead.
我丈夫是个好人
My husband is a good man.
-我们找到Clint Asher了 -在哪
- We found Clint Asher. - Where?
这个 我们发现他的车了
Well, we-we found his car.
通过交通摄像头吗
Traffic cams?
不是 卫星广播
Nope. Satellite radio.
好的 我想我们统统拿到了 谢谢
All right. I think we have everything. Thank you.
我没弄明白
I don't follow.
Asher的丰田车上有卫星广播
Well, Asher's Toyota has satellite radio.
每月都缴费
Pays a recurring monthly fee for it.
我们拿到了他车上广播控制元件的序列号♥
We got the serial number to the radio control unit in his car,
然后卫星公♥司♥就能定位他的发射机了
and the satellite company was able to locate the transmitter.
卫星广播还有发射机吗
Satellite radios have transmitters?
有些有的 用来录制保密信息
Some do, to record proprietary information, yeah.
好了 找到了 马里兰州 Marbury市南部 224号♥公路附近
Okay, got it. Off Highway 224, south of Marbury, Maryland.
那辆车从今早晨7:27开始就在那了
The car has been there since 7:27 this morning.
-去吧 McGee 带上Bishop -好的 Abby 把坐标发给我
- Go, McGee. Take Bishop. - All right, Abby, send me the coordinates.
额 McGee 你的手♥机♥上没有GPS
Um, McGee, your phone doesn't do GPS.
哦 好吧 那么
Oh, right. So...
地图 McGee
A map, McGee.
记得地图吗
Remember maps?
地图 没错
Maps, right.
Asher的车之前在哪
Where was Asher's car before this?
弗吉尼亚州 Annandale市
Annandale, Virginia.
在那待了一夜
Stayed there overnight.
那是个旅馆吗
That a hotel?
工业区
Industrial area.
呃 看起来是某种自存储设施
Uh, looks like some kind of self-storage facility.
这辆车在昨晚9点多一点
The car arrived there just after
到达那里
9:00 last night,
今早晨6:46以前没再动过
and didn't move again until 6:46 this morning.
你知道这条路我们已经走到头了吗
Do you realize that we are running out of road here.
我知道 Tim 靠边停车
I know Tim.Pull over
地图上说 我们到了
According to the map, We're here.
你说的 我们到了 是什么意思
What do you mean, we're here? There's nothing here.
你确定没看错地图吗
You sure you're reading that map right?
也许你漏过去了
Maybe you missed it.
-也许是你漏过去了 -我在看地图呢
- Maybe you missed it. - I was reading the map.
我们现在听起来像是结婚许久的两口子在吵架
You know, we sound like an old married couple right now.
抱歉 我只是很怀念我的手♥机♥
Sorry. I just really miss my phone.
你不介意我看一下吧
You mind if I look at that?
好的
Okay.
你是对的 这正是
Well, you're right, this is exactly where
Asher的车应该在的地方
Asher's car should be.
没错
Yep.
McGee
McGee.
那个是Asher的车吗
Is that Asher's car?
没有
Nope.
还是没有
And nope.
没有任何仓储仓库租给了名叫Clint Asher的人
No unit has been rented to a Clint Asher.
或者Asher Clint的人
Or an Asher Clint, for that matter.
所以很遗憾 我帮不了你们
So I'm-I'm sorry, I can't help you guys.
我注意到
Noticed you have
你的大门那儿有监控摄像头
security cameras at your front gate.
苍天啊
Oh, God.
昨晚9点02分
Last night, 9:02 p.m.
你们找哪款车来着
What kind of car is it you guys are looking for?
蓝色的丰田凯美瑞
Toyota Camry. Blue.
那是款很常见的车
Well, that's pretty common.
那个 你确定我应该
Uh, are you sure I should even
让你看吗
be showing you this?
找到了
There.
车牌吻合 这就是他
Yeah. License plate matches. That's him.
谁坐在副驾驶座上
Who's in the passenger seat?
我看不太清楚他的长相
I can't make him out.
没问题了吧
We good?
别急
No.
我们还得呆这儿看着车子离开
We stay here and watch that car leave.
今天早上6点46分
6:46 this morning.
在这儿 蓝色凯美瑞
Here it is. Blue Camry.
但车上只有司机 另外一个人去哪儿了
But it's just the driver. Where's the other guy?
他们访问是哪间仓库
Which storage unit did they access?
只有大门上才有摄像头
The cameras are only on the gates.
Buzz 这不是他问的问题
Buzz, that is not what he's asking.
好吧 我懂了
Oh, I get it.
只有你们才能问各种问题
See, you get to ask all the questions,
Buzz得把所有的活儿干了
Buzz gets to do all the work.
大门的代码
The gate code corresponds
对应着仓储仓库
to the storage unit.
所以他们去的是217号♥
So that's 217.
谁租了那个仓库
Who rents that unit?
呃
Uh...
我来吧 你已经做了很多了
You know what? I got it. You've done enough.
找到了
Boom.
第217号♥租给了David Yates
All right, Unit 217 rented to David Yates.
我这就把文件拍下来
I'm gonna take a picture of this.
这个我拿走了
I'm taking this.
随便你 你们需要的东西拿到了吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表