我最开始处理坎贝尔一家的车的时候
When I first started processing the Campbells' car,
我在寻找比较明显的痕迹 比如小型雷♥管♥
I was looking for the obvious, like a small detonator,
或者触发线
or some trigger wires,
但是其实比那要复杂的多
but this is way more sophisticated than that.
过来看看
Check this out.
有人把一节裂开的十二伏电池
Someone shoved a flawed 12-volt battery
推到了锂离子室
into the lithium-ion compartment.
- 像是雷♥管♥一样 - 不是像雷♥管♥
- Like a detonator. - It wasn't like a detonator.
它就是雷♥管♥
It was a detonator.
把这个打开 增加摩擦和热量
Crack this thing, add some friction and some heat,
爆♥炸♥
and boom.
这个触发器的安装时间可能比我们想的
This trigger could have been installed
要早几个小时 甚至几天
hours or even days earlier than we originally thought.
不是军官俱乐部的人做的
It wasn't anybody from the officers' club.
不是 但是做这个的人 他一定很聪明
No. But whoever did this, he was smart.
真的很聪明
Like, really smart.
微软 脸书 特斯拉的创始人
就像是 盖茨和扎克伯格和马斯科的结合体
Like, Gates-Zuckerberg-Musk smart.
不是他 看一下这个
Only it's not a "he." Look at this.
埃琳娜·席尔瓦学习电机工程
Elena Silva studied electrical engineering with honors
并以优异的成绩从巴西圣保罗大学毕业
at the University of Sao Paulo.
同时在秘鲁的一家小型试验工厂
Also did an automotive residency
做过汽车行业的实习
at an experimental plant in Peru.
对她来说 把一辆车的蓄电池箱
She could have easily known how to turn
变成定时炸♥弹♥轻而易举 老大
the car's battery compartment into a time bomb, boss.
嘿 托雷斯 快起来
Hey, Torres, get off your ass.
我们需要你
We need you.
布宜诺斯艾利斯的咖啡更好一些
The coffee's better in Buenos Aires.
咖啡?
Coffee?
你要跟我说的就是这个?
That's what you have to say to me?
我不知道该如何开口
I didn't know how to start.
告诉我 你的名字怎么样
How about by telling me your name.
你的真名
Your real name.
我的名字是尼克·托雷斯
My name is Nick Torres.
我是海军罪案调查处的探员
I'm an NCIS agent.
很高兴见到你 托雷斯探员
Nice to meet you, Agent Torres.
她没有揍他 你欠我五块钱
She didn't slug him. You owe me five bucks.
善解人意的前任
Understanding ex.
想像一下
Imagine that.
过去被女人狠狠的教训过 吉布斯?
Left behind some scorned women, huh, Gibbs?
无可奉告
I have no comment.
聪明的男人
Smart man.
这五块是我的
I'm keeping the five.
你曾是我们家庭的一部分
You were a part of our family.
我们相信你 我相信你
We trusted you. I trusted you.
你怎么能对我撒谎?
How could you lie to me?
我从未打算伤害你 埃琳娜
I never meant to hurt you, Elena.
你报复了我的家庭
You came after my family.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
汽车炸♥弹♥ 是你的主意
Car bomb. Was it your idea,
还是大卫让你这样做的?
or did David put you put to it?
当然不是!
Of course not!
你认为我是那样的人吗?
Is that the kind of person you think I am?
你的兄弟和你的父亲
That's the kind of person
就是那样的人
that your brother and your father are.
你以为为什么我在调查他们?
Why else do you think I was investigating them?
他们是罪犯 埃琳娜
They are criminals, Elena.
他们是小偷 他们是杀人犯
They're thieves, they're murderers.
我不想听!
I don't want to hear this!
这也是你不想提问的原因
Which is why you don't want to ask any questions.
你害怕真♥相♥
You're afraid of the truth.
你错了 关于一切的判断都是错的
You're wrong. About everything.
你怎么不去问问你的父亲
Why don't you ask your father.
了解一下他是怎样的人
Get to know who he really is.
进展顺利
That went well.
是的
Yeah.
马上就要变糟糕了
It's about to get worse.
席尔瓦入侵了埃琳娜的手♥机♥
Silva bugged Elena's phone;
他知道我们会在这里见面
he knew we were gonna meet here.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
因为他在我的座位下面安装了炸♥弹♥
Because he planted a bomb under my seat.
当我坐下的时候 就触发了压力开关
I activated the pressure trigger when I sat down.
而你等到现在才告诉我?
And you're waiting until now to tell me that?
嗯... 我当时在忙别的
Well... I was in the middle of something.
看起来什么样?
How's it look?
看起来可能会疼
Well, like it might hurt for a second.
好吧
Okay.
你很享受
You're enjoying this.
是的 有点
Ah, yeah, a little.
那是设计好的 利奥和大卫知道我会去那里
It was a setup. Leo and David knew I'd be there.
他们安装了炸♥弹♥
They planted that bomb.
他把自己女儿的性命置于危险之中
He put his own daughter's life in danger
就为了整我 现在停下来了
just to get me. Well, it stops now.
我理解你的困惑
I understand your frustration,
但是你需要把注意力放在大局上面
but you need to stay focused on the big picture.
大局? 大局?
The big picture? The big picture?
席尔瓦一家杀害了
The Silvas killed
我的姐夫 差点杀害我的姐姐
my brother-in-law, nearly killed my sister,
而且刚刚还试图把我炸飞
and just attempted to blow my ass up.
深吸一口气 托雷斯
Take a breath, Torres.
不 我在呼吸 吉布斯! 我在呼吸
No, I'm breathing, Gibbs! I'm breathing.
但是我受够了这种官派作风
But I'm done doing things the official way.
我来做决定 托雷斯探员
I make those decisions, Agent Torres.
入职八年 我得到了什么?
Eight years of service, and what has it gotten me?
哈? 破散的家庭 一生的谎言
Huh? A broken family, a lifetime of lies,
十六个不同的名字 十六个不同的家庭地址
16 different names, 16 different home addresses,
没有妻子 没有孩子...
no wife, no kids...
我甚至不知道自己想要什么
I don't even know what I want anymore.
我甚至不知道我可以相信谁
I don't even know who I can trust.
嗯...
Well...
... 我要靠自己阻止席尔瓦一家
... I'm stopping the Silvas on my own.
我一个人干得更好
I work better that way.
你有话要说吗?
You have something to say?
是的 我很失望
Yeah. I'm disappointed.
你的任务失败了
You failed the mission.
你没能保护好你的姐姐
You failed to protect your sister.
你不尊重警章
You disrespected the badge.
报复席尔瓦不会改变什么
Revenge on Silva won't change a thing.
这一点你尽可以相信我 因为我知道
You can trust me on that, 'cause I know.
你想让你过去两年的生活有意义吗?
You want the last two years of your life to mean something?
那就把这件事情做到底 用正确的方式
Then you see this through, the right way.
很抱歉打断你们 主任 但是...
Sorry to interrupt, Director, but...
对于席尔瓦的目标 我们有线索了
we have a lead on Silva's target.
托雷斯给席尔瓦的
The thumb drive
储存卡里面有镜像病毒
that Torres gave Silva contained a mirroring virus,
当席尔瓦把储存卡插♥进♥他的手提电脑时
and when Silva plugged that in to his laptop,
我们就能入侵他的计算机
we were able to access his computer.
席尔瓦足够聪明
Silva was smart enough not to have
没有保存任何罪证 但是...
any incriminating files saved, but...
在他最近的搜索历史里面 我们找到了点东西
we found something in his recent Internet search history.
他查找了华盛顿拉美节的活动日程
Looked up the schedule of events for D.C.'s Festival Latino.
一个拉美人去拉美节
A Latino going to a Latino festival.
很好 我们有头绪了
Great. We have our lead.
利奥·席尔瓦在华盛顿
Leo Silva is not in D.C.
不是只和石油公♥司♥闲谈的
strictly to schmooze with oil companies.
他的计划肯定会在今天的活动上展开
His plan is happening today at that event.
别埋头线索了 赶紧去目标那里
Quit burying the lead; get to the target.
抱歉
Sorry.
听入迷了 抱歉 麦基
Caught in the moment. Sorry, McGee.
老大 今天活动上演讲的人是法官
Boss, the person speaking at today's event is Justice
莫妮卡·费尔南德斯
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表