呵 说曹操曹操到
Ah, speak of the devil.
真高兴你不接他电♥话♥
Well, I'm glad you ignored that
因为咱们还有事要谈呢
because we have things to talk about.
Victor不是唯一一个将要被驱逐出境的
Victor isn't the only decorated veteran
荣耀老兵
to face deportation.
这是Hector Barajas
This is Hector Barajas.
他是个2004年就被驱逐出境的陆军退伍军人
He's an Army vet that was deported in 2004.
他在Tijuana为其他被驱逐的老兵
He started a support house for other deported veterans
建立了援助房♥
in Tijuana. Yeah,
叫做沙坑 这个你懂
called the Bunker. You know about it?
对 我知道
Yeah, I know about it.
Gibbs 一些驱逐的罪行
Gibbs, some of these deportable crimes,
都太微不足道了 这些人
they're so minor. And these guys
甚至都没有被提供一个移♥民♥代理人
are not even offered an immigration attorney.
但他们还有生活和家庭
And they have lives and families
-还有孩子... -Abbs
- and children here... - Abbs
我很同意
I'm agreeing with you.
那就好
Yeah.
这真是让人伤心 好了 来谈谈鞋的问题吧
Okay, this is really sad. Let's talk footwear.
感谢Dinozzo老爹 我们知道了这种鞋
Thanks to Senior, we know that this brand of shoe
牌子是Cassano
is called Cassano.
没听说过
I've never heard of that.
很稀少的
It's a rare breed.
在当地只有两家店买♥♥这种鞋
It's only sold in two shops in the area.
我就交叉检索了买♥♥了这种鞋的人
So I cross-referenced people who bought Cassanos
和拥有这种白色跑车的人 然后
with people who own white sports cars, and...
-你就有了犯罪嫌疑人的名单 -对头
And you got a list of suspects. Yep.
确切的说 是三个嫌疑犯
Three, to be exact.
-我等会传给你 -干得好 Abbs
-I'll send them to you. -Great work, Abbs.
也发给Quinn和Mcgee
Get them to Quinn and McGee.
Mijo
Mijo.
真不敢相信你来了
I can't believe you're here!
你看看
Look at you.
-嗨 妈 -你之前咋不来呢
-Hi, Ma. -Why didn't you come?
我们不能久留
We shouldn't stay long.
跟你都说了 Gibbs让咱干点好事放松放松
I told you: Gibbs told us to take our time and do some good.
那又如何 给他个 三分钟五分钟的时间说再见
So, what, give him, like, ten, 15 minutes to say good-bye?
你也太冷酷了 Nick
That's real compassionate, Nick.
我们家里还有个案子要破呢
Well, we still have a case to solve back home.
-进来进来 听着妈 我需要
-Come in, come in. -Listen, Ma, I need
跟你谈谈
to talk to you about something.
懂点礼貌 Mijo 把你朋友
Don't be rude, mijo. Introduce me
-给我介绍介绍 -妈
-to your friends. -Ma...
有件事我得跟你谈谈
There's something I got to tell you.
我要出趟远门
I'm going away for a while.
什么
What?
Victor 为什么
Victor, why?
我
I, uh...
他被部署出国了 女士
He's deploying, ma'am.
部署
Deploying?
我以为你已经
I thought you were
从海军退役了
out of the Marines.
我
I, uh...
我 他们
I was. They, uh...
这是个顾问的位置
It's an advisory position, uh...
您的儿子工作非常出色
and your son is very good at his job.
我们需要他 我叫Torres
We need him. I'm Torres.
我是他的募征员之一 这位是我的同事 Bishop
I'm one of his recruiters. And this is my colleague, Bishop.
你要把他带到哪里
Where will you be taking him?
又是危险区域么
Is it dangerous again?
这是机密 女士
It's classified, ma'am.
你什么时候回家
When will you be home?
我不知道 妈
I don't know, Ma.
我儿子
My son.
勇敢的海军
The brave Marine.
你走之前我要给你做顿饭
Let me feed you before you go.
你们饿么
Are you hungry?
实际上 Medina女士 我们都...
Actually, Mrs. Medina, we have to...
饿扁了
We're starving.
房♥子很漂亮
Nice house.
是啊
Ooh. Yeah.
豪华房♥地♥产♥商的圣地
A palace of a luxury realtor.
Quinn
Quinn.
-怎么 -你有什么毛病啊
-Hmm? -What the hell is wrong with you?
啥 你才有病
What? Nothing.
Mcgee需要些帮助来
McGee could use some help
抓那剩下两个嫌犯
running down those other two suspects.
海军罪案调查局 我们找Philip Conway
NCIS. We're here to speak to Phillip Conway.
哎呦 你好啊 探员 Robinson夫人
Well. Hello, Agent Mrs. Robinson.
这 赶紧叫你爹出来
Oh, just go get your father.
我知道你们说的那种鞋
I know the shoes you're talking about.
很不合脚
Ill-fitting.
我给扔了
I threw those out...
大概一年之前吧
must have been a year ago.
我们得看看你的车
We're gonna need to see your car.
白色跑车 是啊 不错
The white sports car, yes, yes.
正如我所说 那晚我在主持一个代理人晚会
But like I said, I was hosting a broker's open that night.
关于你们问的瑞士9毫米子弹
Now, about that Swiss 9mm ammo you asked about--
我不能确定我有没有
I can't say for sure if I have it,
因为我没有一个详细的存货清单
because I don't keep a detailed inventory.
清单
An inventory?
我是个收藏家
I'm a collector.
你们的这些展桌 柜子里面都是弹♥药♥
All the drawers, cabinets you see are filled with ammunition.
哇
Whoa.
你真是没开玩笑
Well, you really were not kidding.
我想为了你走进来的时候我儿子看你的样子
You know, I would like to apologize to you
跟你道歉
for the way my son looked at you when you walked in.
我想他是发♥情♥了
I think he's got a bit of a crush.
呵呵
Oh...
好了 希望你能把当晚可能看到你
Uh, yeah, uh, well, if you can just
的代理人名单
get us the, uh, names of the brokers
给我们看看
that might have seen you at that open house.
-当然了 -谢谢
-Of course. -Thank you. Okay.
咱能快点不 有钱人真让我恶心
Can we hurry up? Rich people creep me out.
你知道这是什么木头么
Do you know what kind of wood this is?
啥
What?
你知不知道这是何种木头
Do you know what kind of wood this is?
这是橡树
It's oak.
偶
Oh.
-Quinn 我说这是橡树 -是啊 这是橡树
-Quinn, I said it was oak. -Yeah, it's oak.
你说得对 Mcgee需要我 他需要我
You were right, McGee needs me. He needs m...
那 你就留在这儿
So, you stay here.
我这就去帮Mcgee
And I'm gonna go work with McGee.
我说啥了
What'd I say?
Mcgee
McGee.
嗨 我还以为你跟Gibbs在一块呢
Hey, I thought you were with Gibbs.
不了 他开始瞎敲木头
No. He started knocking on some wood
之后我就得离开了 这也太让人分神了
and I had to get out of there. This is becoming distracting.
-那你想干啥 -我哪儿知道
-What are you gonna do? -I don't know.
也许我可以邀请他一起用叉子吃个腊肠啥的
Maybe I'll ask him to eat some bologna with a fork.
我前男友以前经常这么干
My ex-boyfriend used to do that.
气氛瞬间就尴尬起来了
Instant turn-off.
就是这里
Is this the place?
对 不敢相信有着超炫帅鞋
Yeah. Hard to believe a guy with fancy shoes
和跑车的哥们会住在这里
and a sports car lives here.
你看 我觉得那就是他了 Arthur Jankowski
You know what, I think that's him. Arthur Jankowski?
海军罪案调查处 我们想跟你谈谈
NCIS. We need to speak with you.
嘿 站住
Whoa, stop!
他跑的好慢 我们肯定抓住他
He's not that fast. We got him.
偶不 我们抓不住他了
Oh, no, we don't got him.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表