- Yes. - Benjamin Harmey.
嗨 这是特别探员Quinn
Hi. This is Special Agent Quinn.
我不希望问问题而浪费你们的时间
I won't waste your time with questions,
我知道你们肯定很忙
I know how busy you must be.
这儿的人对Beck下士评价很高
Corporal Beck was highly valued here.
我们会想念他的
He'll be missed.
他待过地方的人都这么说
Seems to be the case everywhere he went.
至于你需要的信息
The information you asked for...
我查了Beck下士在这里最后一晚
I checked the caller I.D. on the phone
使用过电♥话♥的来电显示
Corporal Beck was stationed at his last night here.
-他接了几个电♥话♥ -3个
- How many calls did he take? - Three.
我在目录系统里查找了这些电♥话♥号♥码
I ran the incoming phone numbers through our cataloging system.
其中两个经常打电♥话♥到这里
Two of them were frequent callers.
-什么意思 -有个人每次找不到电视遥控器
- Meaning what? - One of them is a man who calls
就会打我们的热♥线♥
the hotline every time he loses his TV remote.
通话时长少于一分钟
The call lasted less than a minute.
另一个则是合理的案子
The other was a legitimate case.
一个酗酒者 当她自己处于复发边缘时
An alcoholic who reaches out
都会请求我们的帮助
when she's on the verge of relapse.
第三个电♥话♥呢
Uh, and the third?
这个电♥话♥第一次打来
It was logged as a first-time caller,
来自一个私密电♥话♥ 没有电♥话♥号♥码
but it came through as "Private." No phone number.
这次通话持续了很长一段时间
Not much else I can tell you,
没有其他东西
except that the conversation lasted
可以告诉你们了
a significant amount of time.
持续了48分钟
48 minutes.
你违反了消防法规
You're breaking the fire code.
我不会给你留一条直接
I'm not exactly going to give you
逃走的通道 Henry
a direct line to the door, Henry.
这些混♥蛋♥
Sons of bitches
都不用新鲜的土豆
didn't even use fresh potatoes.
你认为我分不清土豆是否新鲜吗
You think I can't tell the difference?
我在一个食品包装车间
I was foreman of a food-packing plant
当了30年领班
for 30 years.
你洗澡的时候
When you were in the shower,
我看了一眼你的档案
I took a look at your file.
你被授予海军十字勋章
You were awarded the Navy Cross.
是的 怎么了
Yeah. What about it?
你径直冲入敌军♥火♥力范围
You ran straight into enemy fire,
把侦查部队的其他战友拉到了安全区域
pulled the rest of your recon team to safety.
但是有两个还是牺牲了
Two of them died anyway.
另一个在一个月后的一次战斗中
The other one was killed in action
被迫击炮杀死
a month later in a mortar attack.
今天早上发生的事情
What happened this morning...
当他倒下的时候 这个下士
When he went down-- the corporal...
他还只是一个孩子
He was just a kid.
我们当时也都还是孩子
We were all just kids.
听着 荣誉航♥班♥组织说老兵的家人和朋友
Listen... Honor Flight said vets' family and friends
经常会在他们回家的时候在机场举办一个欢迎仪式
usually have a welcome home when you get to the airport.
我们需要通知谁来重新安排这个仪式呢
Who do we call to reschedule?
-没有人 -你会比原计划
- No one. - Well, you'll be getting back
晚回去
later than you thought,
所以为你安排欢迎仪式的人
so whoever's planning your welcome home
要重新安排了
will have to reshuffle.
我刚从越南回来的时候都没有欢迎仪式
I didn't have a welcome home when I got back from 'Nam.
现在办一个欢迎仪式又有什么意义
What good would it do me to have one now?
没有人安排这些 对吗
Nobody was planning one at all, then?
别这么做 不要
Don't you do that. Don't.
什么
What?
如果你想可怜某人
You want to feel sorry for someone,
就去照照镜子吧
look in the mirror.
可怜的孤儿 笨手笨脚的
Sad little orphan, bumbling around.
我不可怜
I'm not sad.
你不用告诉任何人
You sure as hell didn't call anyone
你今晚睡在这里 对吧
to tell them you're bunking here tonight. Did you?
你为我孤独一人而感到遗憾吗
You're feeling sorry for me for being alone?
我就想成为这样的人 孩子
I'm right where I want to be, kid.
这是我想要的
This is my sweet spot.
认为你想安安静静地喝酒
Thought you wanted to eat in peace.
是的
I do.
如果能让你保持安静 我马上就给你买♥♥一瓶酒
Fact, I'll buy you one, if it'll keep you quiet.
-不 谢谢 -你觉得威士忌配不上你吗
- No, thanks. - You're too good for whiskey?
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
那么糟糕啊
Got that bad, huh?
Abbs
Abbs.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
昨天当Henry被Reeves铐住的时候
Well, I met Henry yesterday
我碰到了他
when Reeves had him handcuffed in the conference room,
他给我带来了许多欢乐
and he just filled my heart with so much joy.
Henry
Henry?
-那个棘手的人 -给我带来了一些快乐【注:一次多意,同时表示"棘手的人"和"一些"】
- The handful? - Handful of joy.
对 所以我做了个毯子来欢迎他
Yeah. So I'm making him a welcome mat.
-用图钉做的 -对
- With studs. - Yeah.
我是说 你能想象
I mean, can you imagine
他在越南打完仗回来
how awful it must have been
却要被人吐口水
for him to come home from fighting in Vietnam
那种感觉
and have people spit
-会有多遭吗 -是啊
- on his uniform? - Yeah.
你当然能 Gibbs 你亲眼看到
Of course you can, Gibbs. You saw friends
那些就比你大一点的朋友们回家后
just a few years older than you
-经历了那一切 -甚至有些人没能回家
- come home to that. - Or not come home at all.
我改变不了Henry的经历
I can't change Henry's experience,
但我可以让他每次进家门的时候
but I can make him feel welcome
都觉得自己很受欢迎
every time he steps through his door.
而且我决定成为
And I've decided to volunteer as a guardian
荣耀飞行网的志愿者了
for the Honor Flight Network.
为你骄傲 Abbs
Proud of you, Abbs.
感谢你的支持
And I appreciate that support.
我们还有个案子要破
And we have a case to solve.
没错 继续
Yeah, go.
所以 我查了一下昨晚
So, I looked into mystery caller number three
第三个给Beck下士
that Corporal Beck spoke to
打来热♥线♥电♥话♥的人
the last night he worked the hotline.
热♥线♥中心被黑了 通话记录被抹掉了
Center got hacked, call got erased.
没错 所以我没法告诉你们他们说了什么
Yeah, so I can't tell you what was said,
但是通过我对电♥话♥公♥司♥的主机
but after some stellar teleforensics
进行远程取证之后
with the phone company,
我可以告诉你们 那个私人呼叫
I can tell you that the private call came from a landline
是来自
belonging to...
Maya Davis的座机
Maya Davis.
-爱死你了 Abbs -我也是
- Love it, Abbs. - Me, too.
-把地址发给我们 -好的
- Send us the address. - Yep.
车牌号♥是登记在Maya Davis名下的
License plate is registered to Maya Davis.
那是她的车牌 她在这里
That's her plate, she's here.
Torres
Torres.
她在那写了什么
She wrote something there.
福
"Form."
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
跟用在Beck下士身上的毒镖一样吗
Same kind of dart as the one used in Corporal Beck?
是的 注射部位在这里
Yes, the injection site was here.
Abby确认 肉毒杆菌鸡尾酒
And Abby confirmed that the botulinum cocktail
再次成为了致死原因
was once again the means to the end.
死亡时间
Time of death?
大约今早晨8点
Approximately 8:00 this morning,
也就是说注射时间
which puts the injection
是在这之前的两个小时之内
some time in the two hours prior.
啊 看到了
Ah, there it is,
经典的Jethro思索和受挫的表情
the classic Jethro look of query and frustration,
带着 "有人要为此付出代价" 的备注
mixed with a dash of "Someone is gonna pay for this."
两个受害人 同样的作案手法
Two victims, same M.O.
唯一的联♥系♥是 她打了热♥线♥电♥话♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表