在电动车马达上的
The kind used in electric car motors.
Victor弯下腰
Victor leaned over the car
让枪手无法脱身
and stopped the shooter from leaving.
当他这么做了 他的指南针就失效了
Yep. And when he did, his compass was depolarized.
现在 Gibbs 三个嫌犯中只有一个
Now, Gibbs, there's only one of our three suspects
有白色跑车 是典型的电动车
that has a white sports car that's an electric prototype
有稀土磁石
with rare-earth magnets in it.
是谁
Who is it?
我已经告诉你了 我在主持一个经纪人的开幕式
I already told you I was hosting a broker's open.
你们有没有和那些人谈过
Didn't you speak to any of the people
我给过你们名单了
on the list I gave you?
谈了
Yeah.
你的不在场证明没问题
Your alibi is solid.
那么你们为什么要浪费我的时间
Then why are you wasting my time?
Conway先生
Mr. Conway,
你怎么看待你的儿子
how would you categorize your son?
抱歉
Excuse me?
你花了不少钱
You pulled a lot of expensive strings
消去他的记录
to make his record go away.
我把你的孩子归为无聊的富家小孩
I would categorize your son as a bored rich kid,
破坏别人的东西来找乐子
destroying property for kicks--
只是这次 他更加大胆了
only this time, he got bolder.
无聊的富家小孩抢劫了家卖♥♥酒的店
Bored rich kid robbing a liquor store.
他可能不是有意要杀人的
He probably didn't mean to kill anyone,
但是事情失控了
but things got a little out of hand,
他知道他爸爸会替他善后
and he knew his dad would clean up after him.
像以前一样
Same as always.
但你是很聪明
But you were smart.
你扔了他穿的鞋子
You got rid of the shoes he was wearing.
扔了他的弹♥药♥
Got rid of the ammo he used.
真是个了不起的故事
That's a great story.
但不是真的
It's not true.
Carl Dixon这个名字让你想起了点什么吗
Name Carl Dixon ring a bell?
没有吗
No?
因为他是你雇的枪手
'Cause he's the hit man you hired
去解决那场凶案的唯一目击者
to take out the only witness to the murder.
Carl Dixon已经死了
Carl Dixon's dead.
我们追踪了他账户里的一笔钱
We're tracking a payment deposited into his account.
我们确定它来源于你
And we're pretty sure it's gonna lead right back to you.
你们不能这么做 我要打电♥话♥
You can't do this; I want my phone call.
我不认为你♥爸♥爸能接电♥话♥
I don't think your dad's gonna be able to pick up.
那么不要让我在路上吃苦啊
Well, just don't leave my stuff in the driveway.
你们两个加起来都没有包贵
The bags alone are worth more than you two combined.
你的问题比行李包还要多 孩子
You got a lot bigger problems than luggage, kid.
说到大问题
You know, speaking of big problems,
我想Gibbs知道你发生了点事
I think Gibbs knows that something's up with you.
那没关系 我已经没事了
It doesn't matter, I'm over it.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yes.
他把省略号♥大声读出来了
He read an ellipsis out loud.
点点点
“Dot, dot, dot”.
就像用叉子吃大香肠
It's almost as good as eating bologna with a fork.
他把点点点大声读出来了吗
He read the dot, dot, dot out loud?
大声读出来了
He read it out loud.
我叔叔Larry经常这么做
I mean, my Uncle Larry used to do that.
现在 我看到Gibbs时 就像见到了Larry叔叔
And now, when I see Gibbs, all I see is Uncle Larry.
天啊
So, thank God.
干得不错
Well done.
谢谢你朋友修好了它 你会告诉她吗
Tell your friend thanks for fixing it, will you?
我会的
Yeah, I will.
我的妈妈
My mom,
告诉我 不要把这个国家想得理所当然
she told me to never take this country for granted.
她总是这么说 她说
She said it all the time. She said,
家是种特殊待遇
“Home is a privilege.”
我就是这么认为的
That's how I always saw it.
我一直这么认为
That's how I still see it.
Victor
Victor.
Gibbs探员
Special Agent Gibbs.
我有个律师朋友
I got a lawyer friend.
我不知道把你留在这里能不能成功
I don't know if keeping you home is a battle we can win,
但我想帮你争取
but I'd like to help you fight it.
他们在来这里的路上告诉了我很多关于你的事
These guys told me a lot about you on the trip here, sir.
他们是对的
They were right.
准备好了吗
You ready?
嘿 陆战队员
Hey, Marine.
永远忠诚
Semper Fi.
永远忠诚
Semper Fi.
门开着
Yeah, it's open.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 恰好是我想见的人
Hey, just the man I wanted to see.
希望你不介意我落下了东西
Hope you don't mind me dropping by like this.
我给 呃 Senior 留了这本书
Uh, I left that book for, uh, Senior.
有点不好意思
Well, you know, it's kind of embarrassing.
没有比
Well, not as embarrassing
Bishop写的公♥寓♥的文章还要不好意思的了
as the apartment essay that Bishop wrote.
-真的吗 -真的
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
这本书的确不错
No, the book actually turned out quite nice.
-真的不错 -谢谢
- Not bad at all. - Thanks.
我要回家
I was gonna go home and, uh,
晚上给Delilah看
show it to Delilah tonight, you know?
如果你要装环绕立体声设备
Also, if, uh, you need any help with the surround sound wiring,
很乐意帮忙
glad to do that, help you out here.
我很喜欢干那样的活儿 所以
I actually love doing that stuff, so.
哦
Oh.
嘿
Hey, um...
你知道
You know, um...
当我加入这个团队
when I joined this team...
我想 最终我要成为个好人了
I thought, finally I'm going to be a real good guy.
没人看到我那样子了
You know, nobody really sees me like that.
但我想
But I actually like...
我想做正确的事
I like doing what's right.
所以
So...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
家是种特权
Home is a privilege.
我还没准备好
And, uh, I'm not ready for it yet.
但你准备好了
But you are.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表