攻击美国海军的罪犯
For attacks against the United States Navy:
哈珀·德林
Harper Dearing.
你知道德林有一个儿子在海军服役 不是吗?
You know Dearing had a son in the Navy, right?
他的船停靠在港口的时候
He was killed in a suicide attack
他却因一场自杀式袭击身亡
while his ship was in port.
害死我儿子埃文
The terrorist attack
的恐怖袭击本不必发生的
that killed my son Evan did not need to happen.
我需要你找到一个十二年前案件的资料
I need you to find an old case file from 12 years ago.
埃文·德林
Evan Dearing.
因将他儿子分配到了驱逐舰上
His father is targeting NCIS in retaliation
他便蓄意瞄准NCIS复仇
for the son being reassigned to that destroyer.
长官 他没有跟踪你
Director, he's not after you.
而是你的车
He's after your car.
快跑
Go.
瞳孔有反应
Pupils are reactive.
脸色好起来了
His color's improving.
马拉德医生?
Dr. Mallard?
马拉德医生 你心脏病发作了
Dr. Mallard,you've had a heart attack.
血压172/95
BP's 172/95.
脉搏细速
Pulse is thready.
给他注入低剂量血管扩张剂
Get him on a low-dose vasodilator.
安排一个超声检查并注射抗凝血剂
Schedule an echo and get a TPA started.
好 检验结果出来了
Okay, lab work is back.
肌酸磷酸激酶变高了
CPK is elevated.
医生 你知道你在哪吗?
Doctor, do you know where you are?
炼狱
Purgatory.
你在医院
The hospital.
对我来说都一样
Same thing.
你很幸运地在海边被人发现
You're lucky people found you on the beach.
帕莫先生一直在你旁边
Mr. Palmer's been with you the whole time.
他们都好吗?
Are they all right?
眼下还是先关心你自己的情况
Let's just focus on you and this situation,
然后我们再谈其他的
and then later we can talk.
他...
Are...
们...
they...
还好吗?
all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还未联♥系♥上任何人
I haven't been able to reach anyone.
海军罪案调查处 第十季第一集
NCIS S10E01
吉布斯
Gibbs.
局长 你还好吗?
Director, are you all right?
还好
Yeah.
那是我的车
It was my car.
- 是我的车 - 是的
- It was my car. - Yeah.
万斯局长?
Director Vance?
部长先生
Mr. Secretary.
吉布斯探员
Agent Gibbs.
死亡人数很多?
Casualties?
是的
Yes.
多少人?
How many?
很多
Enough.
也有很多伤者
There's plenty of damage, too.
总统已经简要说过情况了
The President was just briefed on the situation.
我需要细节报告和行动计划
I'll need details and a plan of action.
打扰一下 局长?
Pardon me, Director?
不好意思
Excuse me.
计划就是我去找到我队里剩下的人 长官
The plan is I find the rest of my team, sir.
当然
Of course.
联邦调查局和其他机构正在赶过来
FBI and other agencies are coming in,
合力对抗这个严峻情势
making it a joint effort.
在找到德林之前我们不会停止
We won't stop until we find Dearing.
没人能对美国海军如此肆无忌惮
Nobody does this to the United States Navy.
房♥屋是完好无损的
So, the building's sound.
有两个地方禁止入内
There's a couple areas that are off limits,
但是大部分办公室是可进入的
but most of the offices are accessible.
好 找到你的人
Good. Find your people.
确保他们的安全
Make sure they're safe
然后把这个混♥蛋♥给我揪出来
and then I want this son of a bitch.
我也想揪出他
You and me both.
真高兴我们打破了规则坐了电梯
I'm so glad we broke protocol and took the elevator.
这是谁想的好主意?
Whose bright idea was that anyway?
- 什么? - 啊!
- What? - Ooh!
可真像珊妮娅·岳纳托
Xenia Onatopp,
"黄金眼"里的的坏蛋
the Bond villain from GoldenEye
法米克·詹森饰演的
Famke Janssen.
她就是通过挤压
She would kill men
她光洁而健硕的腿部来杀死男人
by squeezing her muscular,well-shaved thighs.
我能想到更坏的去死的方式
Well, I can think of worse ways to die.
我几乎要...
I'm almost...
成功了
there.
我们被困住了
Ah, we're stuck.
一直推啊 美♥腿♥
Well, keep pushing, thighmaster.
我开始享受于此了
I'm starting to enjoy this.
有东西堵住了
Something's blocking it.
卡住了
It's jammed.
他们必须从外面打开它
They're gonna have to open it from the outside.
啊!
Ooh!
我们在向下滑
We slipped.
是吗?
Did we?
我以为是地球在移♥动♥
I thought the earth moved.
你在冒汗
You're sweating.
是啊 这里很热
Well, it's hot in here.
我没注意到
I had not noticed.
真的?
Really?
这里是大卫探员
Agent David.
是的 是的 我很好
Yes, yes, I am all right.
不是的 爸爸 我们被困在电梯里
No, Abba, we're stuck in an elevator.
我爸爸说消息在以色列已经不胫而走了
My father says it's all over the news in Israel.
你能请求伟大的艾利·大卫
Uh, can you ask the great Eli David
如果可以请帮我们找到哈珀·德林吗?
if maybe he can help us find Harper Dearing?
他正在这么做
He's actually offering that.
太不思议了
Ooh, fantastic.
当你在请求帮助时
And while you are asking favors here,
能问他有什么方法把我们从电梯里救出去吗?
is there any way he can get us out of this elevator?
好的 不
Yeah, well, no.
托尼永远都不会变的 爸爸
Tony's never going to change, Abba.
我们很好
And we are fine.
我们很好 是的
We are fine, yes.
真好
That's sweet.
你有爸爸打电♥话♥给你
Your dad called.
我爸爸应该也马上会打给我了
My father should be calling any second.
哼
Hmm.
嗨 头儿
Hey, Boss.
你还好吗?
You okay?
哦 是的 我觉得还好
Uh, yeah, I think so.
你呢?
You?
托尼和姬娃在哪?
Where's Tony and Ziva?
电梯里
Um, elevator.
工人正在修理中
Workers are on it.
这里真的很热
Feels really warm in here.
我想我需要去呼吸点新鲜空气
Think I'm gonna go get some fresh air.
停下来
Hey, stop.
怎么了?
What?
天啊
Uh-oh.
今日稍早前 总统阁下
Earlier today, the President
亲自前去视查了海军罪案调查处爆♥炸♥现场
toured the site of the Navy bombing.
在随后的媒体发布会上 总统称此次袭击
Later at a press conference, he referred to the attack
是一次毫无意义的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
as a senseless act of terrorism
并且发誓要制裁对此负责的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥...
and vowed to punish those responsible...
难以置信
Unbelievable.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表