We are the cops.
跟上节奏 孩子
Try to keep up, kid.
哦
Oh...
那是我的钱包
Hey, that's my wallet.
Taj Robinson 住在华盛顿
Taj Robinson, D.C. address.
Taj 这是犯罪现场
Taj, this is an active crime scene.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
哥们 我是Voltrane警报的技术人员
Bro, I'm a Voltrane alarm technician.
行吗 我被叫来拆除部件
All right? I was called here to remove the unit.
-谁叫你的 -是我
- Who called you? - I did.
Walt
Walt?
-你在这里做什么 -和你一样
- what are you doing here? - Same thing you are.
调查谋杀案
Conducting a murder investigation.
把你的点七式枪移开点
Kindly remove your size sevens
让Taj工作
and let Taj do his job.
是十一式 老爹
It's, uh, size 11, pops.
继续做梦吧 孩子
Yeah. Keep dreaming, kid.
为什么不告诉NCIS你来这里了
Why did you not notify NCIS you were coming here?
你们为什么不告诉郡警长部门
Why didn't you notify the sheriff's department
你们要来
that you were coming?
我能干活儿了吗
Uh, can I finish up here?
-不行 -可以
- No. - Yes.
Walt 这里我们来管 行吗
Walt, we have it from here, okay?
是Osorio警长
It's Sheriff Osorio,
这是联合调查
and this is a joint investigation.
你们找了她丈夫 那么我要拿走警报箱
You've got the husband, so I'll take the alarm box.
如果你找到了什么 会告诉NCIS吗
And if you find anything on it, you'll share it with NCIS?
当然
Sure.
听上去能让人相信啊
Well, that sounds convincing.
我们去检查冰箱
Let's check the freezer.
如果你们在找钱
Yeah, if you're looking for money,
它不见了
it's gone.
我刚才检查过了
I just checked myself.
那里只有些鸡肉
All they've got in there is some chicken cutlets
还有空的咖啡罐
and an empty coffee can.
你怎么知道那里藏钱的
How'd you know it was a money stash?
厕所 冰箱 床垫
Toilet, freezer, mattress.
必定这些地方
The go-to spots.
咖啡罐里有多少
How much was in the coffee can?
显然足够多得为之杀人了
Apparently enough to kill for.
嗯
Hmm.
刚从地中海六个月部署回来
Just returned from a six-month deployment in the Med.
Kettering 士官
How long had Petty Officer Kettering
在船上驻扎了多久
been stationed onboard?
三年 和我一样
Three years, same as me.
她是什么样的海军
And what kind of sailor was she?
曾经是
"Was."
很难相信
It's hard to believe.
她有大好前程
She had a bright future ahead of her.
作为她的指挥官 对此表示同情
As her C.O., I take this loss personally.
我们想和她的长官谈谈
We'd like to speak with her department head.
她在路上了 你们可以在餐厅等她
She's on her way in. You can wait in the wardroom
和其他探员一起
with your other agents.
什么其他探员
What other agents?
你好 海军
Well, hello, sailor.
Gibbs Eleanor
Gibbs. Eleanor.
一个惊喜
Surprise.
长官 认真的吗
Chief. Seriously?
你们怎么来到基地的
H-How did you get onto the base?
夏洛克团队不是执法机构
The Sherlock Consortium isn't a law-enforcement agency.
我们不是夏洛克 我们是代表
We're not Sherlocks. We're deputies.
什么
Excuse me?
Walt治安让我们做代表
Sheriff Walt deputized us.
猜猜谁有新手铐了
Guess who's got a new set of handcuffs?
嗯
Hmm.
我发现
And so I discovered that bylaw 357
357弗吉尼亚联邦法规允许郡警长
of the Commonwealth of Virginia allows county sheriffs
雇佣及开除合适的人
to hire, and fire, as they see fit.
Walt昨晚雇了我们
Walt hired us last night.
你也有徽章吗
You got a badge, too?
恐怕没有 我是夏洛克里的见习人员
Afraid not. I'm a probationary member of the Sherlocks.
我的角色是观察和学习
My role here is to observe and learn.
他是我们的候补会员
He's our pledge.
警长也给你们武器了吗
Sheriff give you weapons, too?
菜鸟 我的武器呢
Probie. My weapon?
你会喜欢这个的
You're gonna like this.
手♥机♥吗
A cell phone?
电击枪
A stun gun.
坏男孩在裆部会得到300000伏
Bad boys get 300,000 volts to the crotch.
想知道好男孩会得到什么吗
Want to know what good boys get?
哦 天啊
Oh, boy.
既然现在我们执法权一样
Since we're law enforcement equals now,
那么做点交换怎么样
how about a little quid pro quo?
你想要帮忙
You want to help?
待在你们的俱乐部里
Stay in your clubhouse.
别妨碍我们
Out of our way.
那叫共同管辖权
It's called concurrent jurisdiction,
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
你们跟着我
You're stuck with us.
Gibbs 你去哪里
Gibbs. Where are you going?
船外
Overboard.
那人让我变成了熔岩
Mm, that man turns me into molten lava.
Torres
Torres.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
是你叫的我
You called me.
那你也不能监视我
Not so you could spy on me.
我没有监视
I'm not spying.
我只是在欣赏
I'm... I'm just admiring.
你有这些开放的设计
You know, you have this entire open floor plan.
你在这儿 接着又来到这儿
You're there, then you're here,
你无处不在
then you're everywhere.
我一直在移♥动♥ 有助于思考
I'm a mover, it helps me think.
是啊 看不到椅子
Yeah. Not a chair in sight.
很棒
It's awesome.
那么你发现了什么
So what do you got?
我们的凶手很小心
Well, our killer was very, very careful.
她的指甲底下没有DNA
There is no DNA under her fingernails,
没有血迹 没有指纹 什么都没有
there's no blood, there's no fingerprints, nothing.
但是
But.
总有个但是
There's always a "but."
嵌入疹子的纤维
But the fibers that were embedded in the rash
在Kettering士官的背上及脖子上
on Petty Officer Kettering's back and neck,
和她房♥间里的毯子吻合
they're a match to the carpet in her living room.
所以疹子是毯子造成的吗
So that rash is rug burn?
是的 凶手在前门给她下药
Yeah. So her killer dragged her to the front door,
接着要么被送披萨的人打扰了
and then, either was interrupted by pizza kid,
-要么 -要么
- or... - Or...
凶手想要别人发现她
her killer wanted her to be found.
我在过去的三年里
I've been Maya's department head
一直是Maya的部门领导
for the past three years.
他们来的时候 她已经离开了
She was as squared away as they come.
你们最后一次谈话是在什么时候
When's the last time you two spoke?
昨天早晨在随牧的办公室
Yesterday morning in the chap's office.
告诉她享受离开假期生活
Told her to enjoy her leave.
抱歉
Excuse me.
这一切对我打击太大了
This is all just hitting me now.
这个跟她一起的 随牧 是谁
Who's this "chap" she was with?
随牧 是随船牧师的简称
"Chap" is short for chaplain.
Maya帮助协调船上
Maya helped coordinate the Catholic services
天主教会的服务事项
aboard the ship.
记下来
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表