Oh, that's unbelievable. It smells like
湿嗒嗒的糖 你还想要甜甜圈吗
sweaty sugar in here. You want more donuts?
如果我不吃个汉堡
If I don't get a burger,
我就要死了
I'm gonna die.
嘿 当你离开这座大厦的时候
Hey, the moment you leave this building,
Jintao会出现
Jintao's gonna show.
好吧 那个家伙叫什么名字 Larry吗
Fine. What's this dude's name? Larry?
我得让他给我做个
I'll get him to make me one of his
鸡肉馅饼
chicken potpies.
等等
Wait.
有辆卡车停下来了
There's a truck pulling up.
嘿 伙计们 是我 Larry
Hey, guys, it's Larry.
-我得用一下洗手间 -现在不行
- I need to use the facilities. - Not now.
呃 另一个洗手间有人
Uh, the other bathroom's occupied,
情况紧急
and this is an emergency.
没事 虚惊一场
No, false alarm.
好了 我出去
All right. I'm out.
伙计们 对不起 但是这些实验性的肉馅饼
I'm sorry, guys, but those experimental potpies
要穿肠而出了
are going right through me.
我去买♥♥甜甜圈
I'm getting donuts.
嘿 你要是脱了裤子
Hey, you drop those pants,
我就朝你开枪
I'm gonna shoot you.
没关系 我能等
It's okay. I can wait.
我没有找到任何东西
I'm not finding anything.
那你做了什么好事
Then what good are you?
谢谢你的没腌过的牛排
Thanks for the non-marinated steak.
那么 我们要把这事做完吗
So, are we gonna get this over with?
什么事
What's that?
你带我来这里想说的事
The talk you brought me here to have.
我不喜欢说
I don't like talking.
但是你喜欢倾听
But you like listening.
我没为给Miller通风报信而感到内疚
I don't feel guilty about tipping off Miller,
如果这是你所想的
if that's what you're thinking,
因为我没有这么做
because I didn't do it.
我仔细回想了我说过的每一个字
I went over every single word I said.
Gibbs 我没有把这事搞砸
I didn't screw this up, Gibbs.
好吧
Okay.
"好吧"
“Okay”?
真言简意赅
That's rich.
你还想弄清楚什么
What else is there for you to fix?
我三岁的时候 我父母去世了
My parents died when I was three.
我被送到别的家庭寄养 毒品
I got passed around foster care, drugs...
Reeves 我看了档案里所有的文件
Yeah, I read all that in the file, Reeves.
我不需要你为我担心
I don't need you to worry about me.
我没有
I don't...
但是Bishop有
but Bishop does.
苏格兰
Scotland.
我一个人去那解决一些事情
I went there alone to figure some things out...
有关生活的事情
life things.
那个时候她也在那 我们偶遇了
She was there the same time, so we met up.
她谈到了她的家庭
She spoke about her family.
三个哥哥
Three brothers.
是的
Yeah.
她还说你们是个大家庭
She also said you guys were a family.
当她说起这些的时候 看着她的脸...
Look on her face when she said it...
我回来了
I came back...
报名参加了Willoughby计划
and I signed up for Willoughby.
因为你们不是适合去做那种任务的人
Because you guys shouldn't have to do that type of mission.
你们
The kind of people...
有家人
who have people.
你认为自己独自守在黑暗中
You think you're alone in the dark.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
记住美好的一切
Remember everything good.
我妈在她去世之前这么跟我说
My mom said that to me just before she died.
聪明的女士
Smart lady.
-听着 -什么
- Listen. - What?
6 9 7 9 3
Six, nine, seven, nine, three.
他们正在谈论不吉利的数字
They're talking about unlucky numbers.
不能相信69793
“69793 is not to be trusted.”
Gibbs
Gibbs...
这是我飞行员执照的
that's the end of the number
末位数字
of my pilot certificate.
他们在谈论我
They're talking about me.
这个电♥话♥是什么时候打的
When was that call made?
几周以前
Weeks ago.
如果他们知道不能相信我 那么
If they knew they couldn't trust me back then...
Chen知道Willoughby计划多久了
how long has Chen known about Willoughby?
天啊 气泡膜对你做了什么
Geez, what'd that bubble wrap ever do to you?
什么都没有
Nothing.
事实上 我们关系很好
Actually, we have a perfectly fine relationship.
过去 我曾用它作为Gibbs什么时候会来的
In the past, I've used it as a warning signal
警报信♥号♥♥ 现在它帮我把我的攻击性
for when Gibbs is coming, but now it's helping me
用非暴♥力♥的方式表达出来
physicalize my aggression in a nonviolent way.
为什么你这么生气
Why are you so angry?
McGee 因为我不喜欢被愚弄
Because I don't like being fooled, McGee,
我们都被一个超级邪恶的骗子耍了
and we all got duped by a super evil duper.
好了 Abby 为什么
Okay, Abby, why don't you
不过来跟我谈谈这事
come over here with me and talk about it.
我在看Qasim翻译的
I was looking at the phone calls
通话记录
that Qasim translated.
两个身份不明的通话者
Right, two unidentified callers,
-两个无法追踪的一次性电♥话♥ -对的
- two untraceable burn phones. - Yeah.
我记起来 Qasim说过
And I remembered what Qasim said
打电♥话♥的人有口音 这突然提醒了我
about the callers having accents, and then it hit me.
我发现打电♥话♥的时间有种模式
I noticed a pattern in the timing of the calls.
每通电♥话♥都是在Willoughby专案组
Each one of these calls was made less than an hour
会议后一个小时之内打的
after a Willoughby task force meeting.
等下 你是说我们的专案组吗
Wait, are you talking about our task force?
本该拿下Chen的那个专案组吗
The one that's supposed to bring down Chen?
是的
Yeah.
你是说我们有内鬼吗
You saying we have a mole?
这正是我想说的
That's exactly what I'm saying,
Qasim是对的
and Qasim was right.
打电♥话♥的人说着帕施图语
The callers were speaking Pashto
带着外国口音
with a foreign accent.
你可以用声音识别系统
You were able to use voice recognition.
是的 对他们中的一个用了
Yeah, on one of them...
我抓到了一个
and I caught us
超级邪恶的骗子
a super evil duper.
什么事如此紧急
What is so urgent?
其余人在哪里
Where are the others?
Moreau军官
Officer Moreau.
没有会议
There is no meeting.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们中有内鬼
We got a mole.
你的意思是 除了Reeves以外的其他人向飞行员告密了
You mean, someone other than Reeves tipped off the pilot?
没有人向Miller告密
Miller was never tipped off.
Chen和他之间的虚假交易是从VSSE
And the fake transmission between Chen and him
透出来给我们的
came to us from the VSSE.
从你这里
From you.
Chen在几个月之前就知道了Willoughby计划
Chen knew about Operation Willoughby months ago.
你是在假设是我告诉他的吗
A-Are you suggesting that I told him?
不是假设 是确定
Not suggesting. Proving.
是的 是我
Yes, I'm here.
专案组的其余人有消息了吗
Do we have the rest of the task force?
我们在MTAC录下了一切
We record everything in MTAC.
我们有一个天才法证专家
We got one hell of a forensic scientist.
她拿你说帕施图语的声音跟打电♥话♥的X
And she compared your voice to Caller X
进行了比对
in the Pashto conversations.
是的 是我 专案组的其余人有消息了吗
Yes, I'm here. Do we have the rest of the task force?
我想打个电♥话♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表